What's new

Should Pakistan recognize Israel?

Should Pakistan recognize and establish better ties with Israel?

• Total voters
I've heard from a Muslim friend working in Dubai...that the Arabs treat the Muslims of the sub-cont as second-class Muslims...why do you care so much about these Arabs?
history(recent) tells us that the Arabs have done what has suited them...when Saudi Arabia can ally with the yanks(firm supporters of Israel)...why can't you establish diplomatic relations with Israel?

You have heard right.
But it does mean we Pakistanis shake hands with devils. Israel had terrorized and killed many innocent palatines. Gaza is good example of Israel terror activities.
Its not Pakistani who had to take first step to words diplomacy its should be Israel who should stop killing innocent palatines and gave back them their land.

if more muslim countries recognise the right of israel to exist and recognise it, then the israelis will have to change their current stance because the threat to its existence will subside.

muslims have to take the first step - egypt, turkey and jordan have. why cant pakistan?

if more muslim countries recognise the right of israel to exist and recognise it, then the israelis will have to change their current stance because the threat to its existence will subside.

muslims have to take the first step - egypt, turkey and jordan have. why cant pakistan?

because the Egyptian and Jordanian leaderships are traitors, and Turkey is a special case, indirectly ruled by a pro-western military.

Sir fatman
You know this conundrum better than me. the fact is that the cumulative power of the whole Islamic world is not enough to risk the political and national integrity of israel. There is a lot of Hoo Haa to keep the worlds aware that israel is in danger. Tell me one nation in Israle.'s Viscinity that has not been newutered, including Egypt. Why do you think Hosni, is sitting in power at the ripe old age of 84 , with Alzhimers, and you knowwho props him up and for what reason.
No Sir, the offer has been made many a times of recognition in return for Israels return to international borders, and it has been blatantly rejected by the Zionists-- both in action and words.
And yet we talk about decreasing their fears, when their PM openly syas, we did not like this so we rang and told Bush you cannot say this and Bush retracted his statement halfway through the speech.
Why do you think Obama goes off to Israel even before he takes over as president of USA.
Sir i would say there is much more to this than a mere security threat to Israel,s integrity. I strongly suspect you know which angle i am coming form, and it is not religious at all;):lol::D
WaSalam
Araz

and as far as palestinian's r concern they r not frnd of pakistan

damn what the heck am I doing here then!? wrong fora.

Dude, GOD commanded you to liberate muslim soil, so do that, not for the sake of the palestinian people or others.

Sorry Canaan, Pakistan needs to look at its Interest first than care about what other countries think or need to do. We have our share of problems to deal with and we have no grudge against Israeli's nor do they pose us any threat. Don't bring religion into this matter. People need to start solving their own problems, maybe next time you should start by NOT voting for people like Hamas.

Pakistan shows a double standard face by not recognizing Israel, its not ok for Pakistan to recognize countries like United States or Canada since they've occupied the First Nations People. The Whole worlds geo-politcal structure changes and has changed millions of times. One group conquers another group and settles there and so life continues. The Romans did it, the Huns did it, the Moors did it, the Saracens did it, the Crusaders did it and so on and so fourth. This world will always have one basic fundamental, Survival of the fittest.

The only Muslim country that Pakistan can help is Afghanistan and Iran thats it because both are our neighbors and its in our geo-political interest to listen to what they have to say. Unfortunately Palestine doesn't. Though we do sympathize with you and Pakistani's might send in some aid, thats the most we can do because we have our own problems to deal with. If Pakistan takes the responsibility of helping every Muslim in the world than we should start helping people in Sudan, Somalia, Darfur, Morrocco etc.. Its juts not feasable for us. Why is Palestine under the rader and not other Muslim countries like Darfur, Somalia, Sudan etc...just because Non Muslim (Jews) are causing trouble? not fair now is it..

Why did Pakistan recognize Saddam Hussain a dictator that used chemical and biological weapons against its own people? or the arab tribes who are slaughtering and raping the people of Darfur? Its completely Illogical for Pakistan to NOT recognize Israel

This Thread is OLD and all relevent information has been discussed before and i see no reason to continue with this argument.. I suggest you read all debates and arguments starting here

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-pakistan-recognize-israel-12.html#post390647

Last edited:
so if someone stole your house and killed your family you reward him with recognition because he is a reality?

you can accept the fact that he is there but any person with honor would work to bring that thief to justice

If he killed your family, will you go back and kill his family and kids then steal his home in return?? will that bring ur family back to life??

If ur logic was relating to Israel and Palestinian issue then u should question the existance of Pakistan in relation to India too. my friend, can u do that?? I doubt it!

Last edited:
Jerusalem in Palestine is the 3rd Holiest place in Islam, and the 1st Qibla in Islam mentioned to be situated in a "blessed place", meaning Palestine. On top of that, the muslim duty of small jihad to liberate muslim soil is clear on this matter.

try again

Jerusalem is the 3rd Holiest place in Islam alright. But my friend, do u realize that Jerusalem is the 1st Holiest place for Jews??

Essentiallly mossad has been successful in india it has influence akin to AIPAC in the USA with Indian politicians.

Last edited:
Most of the Jews of palestine became Muslims. The Malority jews in Isreal are European Jews would you want bhuddists from China, Japan, or other countries take india away the land from the Hindu Majority in India?

Most of the Jews of palestine became Muslims. The Malority jews in Isreal are European Jews would you want bhuddists from China, Japan, or other countries take india away the land from the Hindu Majority in India?

not one person on this forum would dispute the fact that the Philastini people have suffered at the hand of the Israelis.
India in fact was a staunch supporter of the Palestinian cause...which was lost mid-way in India...
many believe that the growing Pakistani-Chinese defense relationship forced India to look for newer defense partners and Israel was one...we compromised in our foreign policy for our own country's defense.
if your own country is endangered..then the pursuit of some other distant cause is futile.Kill your own roaches before you run around fumigating the whole neighborhood.

source for your insane claim!

you see, the majority of arab CIVILIANS (not corrupt dictators) look at Pakistan as a role model! a strong muslim country which is doing well in terms of technological and scientifical achievements.

Actually, we're not even doing well :what:. Well, we are if you compare Pakistan to any where Arabs make up most of the population, than yeah, i guess we are. And God didn't command us to do ****, Islam has nothing to do with the cause of your deceitful race.

Last edited:
Actually, we're not even doing well :what:. Well, we are if you compare Pakistan to any where Arabs make up most of the population, than yeah, i guess it is. And God didn't command us to do ****, Islam has nothing to do with the cause of your deceitful race.

You have proven to be an Americanized damn fool, if you want to befriend the very people Allah forbid you to befriend go ahead and do so, but you are not of the Muslim Ummah and you have clearly shown your allegiance.

It's people like you who split the Muslim unity and brotherhood and who say "We have no obligations to the Palestinian people"

Muhammad Rasulullah said: "Those who do not concern themselves in the matters of Muslim are not of them."

Of course, you have no obligation to the Palestinians because you are not of the Muslim nation! Of course you are not supporting Muslim unity because you choose allegiance and friendship with the enemies of Islam!

Just because corrupt Western slave Arab governments are not supporting the Kashmiri cause does not mean we neglect Palestine, the Muslim Holy lands it is meant to be under our governance. We ought to be wise and be steadfast and in strong support for Palestine and it's complete liberation just as Kashmir and other causes.

In the Quran it is clear, Muslims are asked to be loyal to their brothers, to look past the differences and difficulties. Your hatred for Arabs is absolutely disgusting, you have the nerve to call them a "deceitful race", when Muhammad Rasulullah SAW and his companions are of the Arab people. InshAllah I and others will be granted an opportunity...

Last edited:
There are misguided, un-Islamic people, lost people who wish to make the argument, That we cannot support the Palestinian cause BECAUSE we have problems at home!

Those people are a damn disgrace and very misguided, we will always have problems at home. You choose to neglect the cause of the Muslim nations, do so at your own conscience and be prepared to answer for your sins on the Day of Resurrection, when your companion aside you will be a child from Palestine...

This argument that we are not going to support the Palestinian people because we have problems at home...Utter BS and nonsense, you people speak for your short-minded selves you do not speak for Pakistan, the Pakistani Muslim sentiment and spirit is always in support of Palestine.

In every conference, every fora, every street and corner of Pakistan you will find men and women who share great love and support for the Palestinian people.

If what you say is true, than why do Arabs believe that Muslims from South Asia are less than them? Why are we treated like 2nd class citizens in their countries?

There are misguided, un-Islamic people, lost people who wish to make the argument, That we cannot support the Palestinian cause BECAUSE we have problems at home!

Those people are a damn disgrace and very misguided, we will always have problems at home. You choose to neglect the cause of the Muslim nations, do so at your own conscience and be prepared to answer for your sins on the Day of Resurrection, when your companion aside you will be a child from Palestine...

Don't show us your double sided face, if your going to take a leap in helping all who can within your power than do so in a right manner without discriminating against other Muslims around the world who happen to be in trouble, starting with China, Somalia, Sudan, Morocco, Lebanon etc. We are not misguided or a damn disgrace as you so put it we merely look at whats best for Pakistan and whether we have the ways and means to support others when we can barely sustain and help ourselves. There are millions of Muslims living IN Pakistan who need homes, shelters, aid, medicine, ration etc. We have our own problems with religous and ethnic discrimination of women in rural parts of the country and honor killings that we need to first take care of before we jump the bandwagon of helping people living a couple of thousand miles away from us. The only people that we can help are the people of Afghanistan simply because of the Geo-political nature of that country. Think from a rational point of view than an emotional religious one and calling everyone who doesn't support your idea as a disgrace.

How much have you contributed to the cause of upholding Islamic principles my friend, I with a bunch of volunteers at least raised closed to 7400 dollars for the Muslims and people in Darfur and donated all of it to UNICEF, what have you done to help the Muslims around the world? Its easy to sit behind a monitor and throw away your idealist ideas and how you want the world to be without looking at whats practical and feasible or whats in Pakistan's interest

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom