What's new

Should Pakistan recognize Israel?

Should Pakistan recognize and establish better ties with Israel?

• Total voters
Recognition of Israel is out of question.

Please dont forget fatwa about land of Palestine , Mufti Azam Kafiat Ullah(deoband) of India had given fatwa that it is haram to sell land of Palestine to Jews.

Islam dont allow us to deal with Jews or any non muslim for the land of Palestine, it is religious matter so there is no solution other then to kick out jews from land of Palestine by paying them money of land they had paid to Palestinians at present rate.

Similarly it is haram to sell land of hajaz(Makkah and Madina) to non muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice that 3-4 of the people who did vote "Yes" were non-Pakistanis. There vote matters little because this is a poll on what Pakistanis think in regards to Israel.

I am reposting this to let everyone(Pakistanis) know again and so they wont curse themselves :) :pakistan:

Why have you necessarily used the word

I'm not A1Kaid, but the use of that word is not a neutral/partial thing to do unless you are just that, not neutral :azn:

I used that word to convey my fear. His words frighten me about the path he may be on. Would you rather I changed it to "violent'? OK. I changed it. However my original word is preserved in your post unless you choose to edit it out.

Last edited:
Israel does not fear Pakistan and vice versa. Both have nukes and Israel never has opposed Pakistan on any global level. No leader of Pakistan in recent times threatened to nuke Israel. Nor can Pakistan do anything for the Palestinians so why not have cordial relations with them at people to people level.

Regards

Yes we could do that, but we would have to leave behind and say goodbye to our Religion, the ideals for the creation of our Pakistan, our conscience, our humanity and basic decency. :lol:

What a good deal that would be!! :bounce: :rofl:

Like one the members said "its a pan-Arabic" issue and we're not arabs. Let them deal with it and not get involved".

OK, Then explain why Israel:

1) its founding father Ben Gurion said, Pakistan is and will be our 1st and primary enemy, do anything to get rid of Pakistan

2) has opposed Pakistan through its lobbyists for the last 60+ years

3) sent its fighter planes to India and some other countries to strike at our nuclear facilities on the eve of our Nuclear Tests

4) Has thought, planned, conducted and carried out Operation Blue Tulsi

5) Has supplied Betullah Mehsud like dogs with money, guns and technology

6) prevented Pakistan from acquiring latest weaponry from the US

...................and many more which I dont have the patience to essay here!!

OK, Then explain why Israel:

1) its founding father Ben Gurion said, Pakistan is and will be our 1st and primary enemy, do anything to get rid of Pakistan

2) has opposed Pakistan through its lobbyists for the last 60+ years

3) sent its fighter planes to India and some other countries to strike at our nuclear facilities on the eve of our Nuclear Tests

4) Has thought, planned, conducted and carried out Operation Blue Tulsi

5) Has supplied Betullah Mehsud like dogs with money, guns and technology

6) prevented Pakistan from acquiring latest weaponry from the US

...................and many more which I dont have the patience to essay here!!

It proves that Pakistan can minus one major enemy if it recognize Israel :pop::coffee:

We have to keep convaying to them that their acts are no Jewish but against what Holy Torah says and we will talk to them if the behave like real Jews and not as Kafirs. Both in peace and war.

AND

We are dealing with them according to our beliefs, by not talking to them we are showing them that their behavior is not of a true Jew and that it is like a infidel and that they ought to be have like what is written in Holy Torah.

My dear brother, you are innocent and gullible, do you really think they dont know whats written in the Torah! And in that Torah you my dear brother are called a Gentile, your blood, property life everything is legal for them, they wont be liable to "GOD's" Punishment for doing that to you.

What about the innocent Israeli men, woman and children killed by the Palestinian suicide bombers? Both sides has a lot of blood on their hands.

You are portraying the words of your propaganda tools,
this is what the rest of the world, muslims and non-muslims including all the Christians of Palestine, Lebanon and Syria think of the statement:

What about the innocent Israeli men, woman and children killed by the Palestinian suicide bombers? Both sides has a lot of blood on their hands.

Foreign invaders, criminals, stealers of the Palestinian lands, mass murderers of countless Palestinian women,children, men, violators of countless international resolutions, illegal land grabbers. If they hadnt invaded Palestine, none of this would have happened. In any conflict, all wrong doing of both sides lies on the Illegal Israelis.

Pakistan must not recongize Israel first we are puppet of US now Israel trust me most of the Muslims will lose hope from Pakistan

Yes! and rightly said, Pakistan is the hope of all Muslims, :pakistan: . We will be victorious, not just for Muslims but for humanity.

It proves that Pakistan can minus one major enemy if it recognize Israel :pop::coffee:

No, that is what you my innocent brother thinks, unlike us, who have forgotten the words of our forefathers (the Holy Prophet and Allama Iqbal and the Quaid), the Jews actually follow to the letter, the words and advice of their forefathers. Like this one:

David Ben Gurion, the first Israeli Prime Minister, as printed in the Jewish Chronicle,9 August 1967:

"..................India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan. It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans."

And now think of Operation Blue Tulsi!! :frown:

No, that is what you my innocent brother thinks, unlike us, who have forgotten the words of our forefathers (the Holy Prophet and Allama Iqbal and the Quaid), the Jews actually follow to the letter, the words and advice of their forefathers. Like this one:

David Ben Gurion, the first Israeli Prime Minister, as printed in the Jewish Chronicle,9 August 1967:

"..................India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan. It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans."

And now think of Operation Blue Tulsi!! :frown:

Just FYI, that quote is false and someone floated that for their own self interest. In fact JC is a weekly that does not even print on that date (9 August 1967)

Have a read of this Solomon's House: Debunking "Ben-Gurion on Pakistan"

While there may be legitimate reasons for Pakistan not recognising Israel, this quote is not one of them.

Yeah lets recognize Israel so they can open an embassy and fuk us over from the inside.

Beautifully said Bro! Beautifully.............10/10 :tup:

It does exist between muslims from around the world.....there may not be a political-economic ummah at the moment but we do have a religious spritual ummah.

True Muslims, The Mominin are are present even in these times, the are few but they are present. Just the presence of a heart filled with the Kalimah of God is enough, let alone the best of the Muslims.

Pakistan Should Recognize Israel as soon as possible. Let the Arabs deal with their own problems. Maybe when the Arabs start to give a **** about Kashmir, I might think about supporting their cause.

Then you are saying opposite of what the Holy Prophet PBUH, the Quaid, Allama Iqbal and countless others of our forefathers have said.

And why should Pakistan care about Palestine when majority of Arabs support India?

1) your statement: Non-sequitor
2) We dont speak for Palestine as an Arab cause, its an all Muslim cause, and before that, humanist cause, are you a human being? I know you are, if you dont buy religion's BS, you do accept that all human beings deserve to live, including the Palestinians?

and as far as palestinian's r concern they r not frnd of pakistan

damn what the heck am I doing here then!? wrong fora.

You are not only our friend, know this brother, our hearts beat with yours, we will help you, Inshallah :smitten:

Last edited:
Just FYI, that quote is false and someone floated that for their own self interest. In fact JC is a weekly that does not even print on that date (9 August 1967)

Have a read of this Solomon's House: Debunking "Ben-Gurion on Pakistan"

While there may be legitimate reasons for Pakistan not recognising Israel, this quote is not one of them.

I don't agree, for the following reasons:

1) The Jews also denied the existence of "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion", but eventually one of the "Learned Elders" came out with an original copy and so "The Learned Elders" accepted it to be true from then onwards.

2) The site you have given me, has no credibility, as far as credibility on the net goes!

3) If the site you mentioned is credible, then the date it says this Ben Gurion quote first appeared on is also wrong, I have seen it being used far before that.

4) I have a book about Ben Gurion's Speeches, this quote is present in that book. I will look for the book and post the page no.

5) Many notable scholarly people of high renown and credibility have used this quote, you might not agree with their opinions but their credibility is worthy. Including: Gen(R) Hamid Gul, Hamid Mir, Zaid Hamid, Dr. Mahdi Hassan, etc. So, its "his" word against the word of all these renowned scholars. And we dont even know who that "his" is anyway??

6) Creating a page to debunk something on the net is pretty easy.

:)

Last edited:
I think we dont need a Fatwa to know that Brother! but Jazakallah:tup:

esactly, y the hell should we recognize child killers, ZIONISM=NAZISM, i want to c it abolished and forgotten in the ashes of history like the 3rd Reich..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom