What's new

Should Pakistan recognize Israel?

Should Pakistan recognize and establish better ties with Israel?

• Total voters
Israel is different from any other nation on earth. Millions of Jews from Europe settled in Palestine, made settlement camps for Palestinians, changed the name of the country to Israel, and continue to make settlement camps and continue to murder innocent Palestinian Muslim men, women, and children.

If you look at my previous post, you will see some of Quaid-e-Azam's quotes on Israel. Why didn't Harry Truman take in millions of European Jews into U.S., why did Palestinians have to suffer.

There's no country on earth that committed such atrocities as Israel did. They steal a country, and murder the inhabitants of the country.

I am not denying that.. But if your so pissed at Israel why are you Not Pissed Arabs coming into Sudan killing, raping and pillaging. More than 2,000,000 displaced and killing over 400,000 Muslims?.. There haven't been as many deaths in Palestine in over 40+ years as there has been in Darfur in the last 8.

All i am saying is.. If your going to Cry about Israel you need to cry about Darfur as well.. When Muslims kill Muslims its NOT OK to than ignore it.. Shall we stop recognizing those Arabs to !! i am all up for it.. Fair and Square

I suggest you enlighten yourself a bit to.. and maybe than we can see things from a common perspective

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darfur_conflict
As far as Oil goes.. All those Muslim Countries who have recognized Israel still get oil.. Business is Business.

Last edited:
^ Mr Durran, tell me what good is going to come out of recognizing Israel?

We know Zionsists will never help an Islamic Republic so what good will come out of recognizing the Zionsist state of Israel?

^ Mr Durran, tell me what good is going to come out of recognizing Israel?

We know Zionsists will never help an Islamic Republic so what good will come out of recognizing the Zionsist state of Israel?

Its not about what good will come out.. What good ever came out of Zimbabwe? What good ever came out of Philippines, Venezuela, or even Norway? for Pakistan-- Its about recognizing a country that exists and won't go away..Pakistan shouldn't care about what that country does or is doing its not EFFECTING US in any way or form.. If you want to protest over occupation you should than stop recognizing all those other countries where people are being oppressed. Stop thinking specifically from a religious point of view.. Why do we recognize Canada and the United States? Were they not occupying the First Nations people? Or the British Prisoners who occupied the aboriginals in Australia?

Answer this..-- Assuming that Palestine was NOT a Muslim country!! Would you Than recognize Israel?

The one good thing that will come out is that i will be able travel to Israel with my girlfriend on a nice vacation and see whats there that people like to die over!! :angel:

Its not about what good will come out.. What good ever came out of Zimbabwe? What good ever came out of Philippines, Venezuela, or even Norway? for Pakistan-- Its about recognizing a country that exists and won't go away..Pakistan shouldn't care about what that country does or is doing its not EFFECTING US in any way or form.. If you want to protest over occupation you should than stop recognizing all those other countries where people are being oppressed. Stop thinking specifically from a religious point of view.. Why do we recognize Canada and the United States? Were they not occupying the First Nations people? Or the British Prisoners who occupied the aboriginals in Australia?

Answer this..-- Assuming that Palestine was NOT a Muslim country!! Would you Than recognize Israel?

The one good thing that will come out is that i will be able travel to Israel with my girlfriend on a nice vacation and see whats there that people like to die over!! :angel:

I'm a patriotic Pakistani. I look for the interst of Pakistan. There's no interst for Pakistan in recognizing Israel because Israel will never want to help an Islamic Republic especially an Islamic Republic so far away from Israel.

Another reason why I dont think Pakistan should recognize Israel is because the founder of our nation was against the settlement of millions of Jews into Palestine and also was aginst the state of Israel. He made an excellent point when he said, why doesn't Mr Truman take in millions of Jews into America?

Recognizing Israel is not in the interst of Pakistan, it will anger the people of Pakistan, and would go against the wishes of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

P.S. You can always visit Israel with your girlfriend using your Canadian passport.

@Omer

I am not questioning your patriotism but being a patriot doesn't mean you let go of reasoning. You didn't answer my question, would you recognize Israel if assuming Palestinians weren't Muslim?

I am just looking at this from a Logical perspective, i don't care what Jinnah said in 1948 this is 2009. You gave three reasons

1)
There's no interst for Pakistan in recognizing Israel because Israel will never want to help an Islamic Republic especially an Islamic Republic so far away from Israel

Fair enough.. How many countries in this world is Pakistan actually benefiting from? I can name at least 30 countries right now which Pakistan receives no benefit from what so ever, neither aid, strategic or military. If receiving benefits were the reason countries recognize other countries than more than half the world is technically unrecognized

2)
Pakistan should recognize Israel is because the founder of our nation was against the settlement of millions of Jews into Palestine

Again fair enough.. But i don't think Jinnah saw how the scale would turn in 2009. Israel is a full fledge country that has contributed immensely to this world especially in biotechnology and is one of the most powerful nations. I am sure Jinnah didn't forsee this in 1948 and never expected Israel to be where it is now. This argument can be debated though as there is no clear answer, but just because Jinnah said something in 1948 doesn't mean we have to abide by it till the end of times.

3)
it will anger the people of Pakistan

This is something i certainly agree with you. There is no denying that there will be an uproar in Pakistan but i think its only going to be temporary. People will be angry for a few days than will get back to their daily normal lives. In Pakistan people will protest over anything and the majority of the people don't like to think with reason rather they use emotions and rage. Your point is legitimate nonetheless so there is no argument here.

I guess we can both agree to disagree on this one since this is a topic with a high amount of differing opinions and the disparity is quiet huge

P.S I am not a Canadian Citizen

Last edited:
Does that even exist? We have been living in that fantasy since long...

It does exist between muslims from around the world.....there may not be a political-economic ummah at the moment but we do have a religious spritual ummah.

Do not forget if there was no ummah then why did certain arab nations support and finance pakistans nuclear ambtions.....the saudis always sort us out oil.

There are political and economic unions taking place all around the world from the EU to southern america but its only the muslims govt that are not on the same path.

Last edited:
It does exist between muslims from around the world.....there may not be a political-economic ummah at the moment but we do have a religious spritual ummah.

Do not forget if there was no ummah then why did certain arab nations support and finance pakistans nuclear ambtions.....the saudis always sort us out oil.

There are political and economic unions taking place all around the world from the EU to southern america but its only the muslims govt that are not on the same path.

Sorry but aint no "Ummah" out there. It started breaking up before the Prophet SAW left this world. Dont know about the spiritual ummah; where is the ummah when Pakistan is in trouble? Its just a fantasy we muslims are living in. We're the only religion in which the sects are committing mass genocide against each other yet we have the audacity to call ourselves muslims; it makes me sick :sick:

The certain arab nations that supported and financed our nuclear abilities are the same ones which are supplying terrorists on our borders; that is really helping us out. :guns:

Arabs dont give a damn about anything; prime example: OIC which is just that "Oh I see!". The just gather around; have a meal; make empty condemnations; then go back to their palaces; hell even UN is more effective than these stupid people. :sniper:

I'm a patriotic Pakistani. I look for the interst of Pakistan. There's no interst for Pakistan in recognizing Israel because Israel will never want to help an Islamic Republic especially an Islamic Republic so far away from Israel.

Another reason why I dont think Pakistan should recognize Israel is because the founder of our nation was against the settlement of millions of Jews into Palestine and also was aginst the state of Israel. He made an excellent point when he said, why doesn't Mr Truman take in millions of Jews into America?

Recognizing Israel is not in the interst of Pakistan, it will anger the people of Pakistan, and would go against the wishes of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

P.S. You can always visit Israel with your girlfriend using your Canadian passport.

+1000:tup:
As per ALLAMA IQBAL:
'FANATICISM is PATRIOTISM for RELIGION. PATRIOTISM is FANATICISM for COUNTRY.'
For PAKISTAN we need both.

Sorry but aint no "Ummah" out there. It started breaking up before the Prophet SAW left this world. Dont know about the spiritual ummah; where is the ummah when Pakistan is in trouble? Its just a fantasy we muslims are living in. We're the only religion in which the sects are committing mass genocide against each other yet we have the audacity to call ourselves muslims; it makes me sick :sick:

Nobody sect in islam is "committing mass genocide" thats just you being dramatic...... killing take place no doubt but genocide i dont think so.

The certain arab nations that supported and financed our nuclear abilities are the same ones which are supplying terrorists on our borders; that is really helping us out. :guns:

Your confusing the individual with the govt,yeah certain arab individuals might be helping the terrorist in NWFP but not the countries.

Arabs dont give a damn about anything; prime example: OIC which is just that "Oh I see!". The just gather around; have a meal; make empty condemnations; then go back to their palaces; hell even UN is more effective than these stupid people. :sniper:

Didnt realize it was only arabs in the OIC.

Do you want the muslim ummah to come together in a union-caliphate ect like the EU,USA or not........its just a question so i understand where you stand on the issue.

Last edited:
Do you want the muslim ummah to come together in a union-caliphate ect like the EU,USA or not........its just a question so i understand where you stand on the issue.

Definitely yes. That would mean reconcilliation within the different sects in Islam; and frankly i dont see that happening.

Definitely yes. That would mean reconcilliation within the different sects in Islam; and frankly i dont see that happening.

Trying to start the reunification with the reconcilliation within the different sects in Islam is not going to happen and to start from that point would not work but cause further arguments.

We need to have a blue print along the lines of the EU......economic first then political and finally military union.
The recent deal between iran for the pipeline and the rail link to turkey are a good start.
As i said before the foundation is there with the religious spritual ummah but we need to build the economic part next.
Not being racist or anything and i love my arab brothers but this union can only happen if pakistan,iran and turkey come together all wich are non arab nations to form the core of a islamic union.

Back
Top Bottom