What's new

Should Pakistan let JKLF cross LOC and die at hands of Indian Occupying Forces?

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Because of these idiots India is getting chance to do propoganda and sorwdd lies against Pakistan

Let them cross and die.

Why we should care about them if they are stupid enough to not distinguish between oppressors and tyrants like India and friends like Pakistan

Iam of the same views.. Its extremely disappointing that my fellow kashmiris( not all but few) are ignorant enough to protest against own country Pakistan.. Today here in Muzaffarad 2 people were killed during police "lathicharge" on protestor.. All this is weakening our stance and we are giving india a chance to malign our country

Because of these idiots India is getting chance to do propoganda and sorwdd lies against Pakistan

Let them cross and die.

Why we should care about them if they are stupid enough to not distinguish between oppressors and tyrants like India and friends like Pakistan

Well here pdf's dumbf*** were advising to send Maulana Fazal ur Rehman and his supporters to be send to Kashmir for liberation. You never know

JKLF is turning out to be Mehbooba & Abdullah of Iok>...nothing but opportunists providing enough fuel to India against Pakistan. I may call them resident evils.
Mehbooba and Abdullah were never against India in first place

Mehbooba and Abdullah were never against India in first place

JKLF walas are of same breed of opportunists that now sees some brownie points because IoK is hot and India is about the meet the nightmare. This lot was never seen before but now... connect the dots.

I think if allowed to cross Loc 100 of them would be killed by indian army

Iam of the same views.. Its extremely disappointing that my fellow kashmiris( not all but few) are ignorant enough to protest against own country Pakistan.. Today here in Muzaffarad 2 people were killed during police "lathicharge" on protestor.. All this is weakening our stance and we are giving india a chance to malign our country

That's why I am saying. Let them cross and get mauled at hands of Indian army

If this happens there will be two things,
- India will use it as a propaganda that Pakistan is sending terrorists inside IOK
- These people will be killed and PA will be under huge pressure to take a course of action to avenge that

Outcome in both cases is not part of our plan for Kashmir. The best course of action is to train these people so that if push comes to shove, they can defend their land from the invaders.

I have another idea...India should coorinate with Pakistan and allow them to peacefully protest in the border..They can come inside Indian side of LOC and give any protest note to whimsover they want and go back...
It is not good idea for Indian guards to shoot if they are protesting without any violence..

if kashmiris want freedom, they should get it, whether they want from india or pakistan or from both. rest are nobodies. Shahid afridi also expressed the same sentiment.

regards

I agree with OP, We don't need to Gandalf and let them pass ..

if kashmiris want freedom, they should get it, whether they want from india or pakistan or from both. rest are nobodies. Shahid afridi also expressed the same sentiment.

regards

So you aren't sure from whom they want freedom?

So you aren't sure from whom they want freedom?

This is one way to equalize and put Pakistan and India at same level and it happens when you don't want to condemn India but have no choice due to India's belligerent behavior

This is halfhearted condemnation of India

Back
Top Bottom