What's new

Should Nepal and Tibet be part of India??

Tibet is an integral part of china recognized by the rest of the world including India. While for nepal, well its simply a buffer of India against china and it struggling to get out of the chanakyan grip. Bollywood is having a toll on Indian general psyche it seems. :coffee:

We need some defense pact with Nepal, If Nepalese and Bhutanese wish to Join India I welcome them.

Tibet is an autonomous region and should be liberated from oppressive Hans of China.

I hope Prachanda's visit is a successful one.

Tibet is an integral part of china recognized by the rest of the world including India. While for nepal, well its simply a buffer of India against china and it struggling to get out of the chanakyan grip. Bollywood is having a toll on Indian general psyche it seems. :coffee:

If Tibet is recognized by the world like West Pakistan was -Bangladesh is recognized by the world again my friend..World also recognized Tibet as a nation before the Chinese took over

This thread is an offshoot of the rampant troll threads being opened in this section ..

Eg. Water-war 1 ( totally BS thread and running )
This thread ( totally BS and I guess it will close considering the people we are talking about :P )
Then a troll thread on a project which has been temprarily put on hold ( AMCA thread )

I can go on.. but no doubt this thread is merely adding to the legacy pdf-indiand-defence section has created off late !

So guys when u cant beat it.. then join it ! :victory::victory:

First come take Minar e Pakistan...

35bz7k4.jpg

If you know what i mean... dumbarse troll.
Any way because you dint notice the smiley and got over excited .
That would still be better option for you considering your situation before Partition .

Before any chanakyans even wet dream about talking on tibet they should let go of Sikkim, whole NE, Hyderabad and most importantly Kashmir. These delusional trolls should be the last possible hypocrites on earth to talk about occupation.

Looks like the Bangladeshis are feeling the pain already- we can also offer you to join India-it is a secular and a cool country !:omghaha:

Looks like the Bangladeshis are feel the pain already- we can also offer you to join India-it is a secular and a cool country !:omghaha:

Look at BD section and see how your west bengali brethern suffer from inferiority complex and beg for our attention. WB, NE, Bihar can join BD as that would free them up and propel them to a path of peace and prosperity.

This is stupid thread....India dont need any land or country....whatever we have ..that's enough for India....but we will not allow anybody to take our land also....

Look at BD section and see how your west bengali brethern suffer from inferiority complex and beg for our attention. WB, NE, Bihar can join BD as that would free them up and propel them to a path of peace and prosperity.

:lol: all these state are not suffering. But suffering because of BD AND FOR BIHAR ITS NOT EVEN SUFFERING FROM ANYTHING @jha ji we ned u.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before any chanakyans even wet dream about talking on tibet they should let go of Sikkim, whole NE, Hyderabad and most importantly Kashmir. These delusional trolls should be the last possible hypocrites on earth to talk about occupation.

India should take over Bangladesh ...:D.....any way you are very funny guy....

Back
Top Bottom