Should Modi allow Hydroxychloroquine export to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumba

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Should Modi allow Hydroxychloroquine export to Pakistan.

@padamchen

92984659_3196454740388368_5744435633602953216_o.jpg

Better I knew how to start a poll ... as question currently stands to Modi... he needs to decide on non public request of Pakistan...

We don't need any help from fascist Modi to pretend he is the saviour of any kind. Also we have exported to other countries namely Italy to help them recently and lastly we are well stocked up so tell Fascist Modi to stick it in his back side.

Thanks for the offer, but we have them enough. Let us know if you want some toilets though!

you will be happy to know Toilet coverage of India is highest in South Asia much above Pakistan..
But on the other hand it seems Pakistan require Modi’s helping hand so India can provide Hydroxychloroquine to Pakistan.

Thanks for the offer, but we have them enough. Let us know if you want some toilets though!
When foreigners ridicule or scornfully dismiss Indian people's ambitions or claims of superpower, I feel so exultant. In the arcane realm of covert intelligence, such perception is an indication of how well the intelligence organization has hidden it's activities. When I hear comments like 'country of rapists', 'open defecation', 'sh1thole' etc, I feel joyful anticipation. Such remarks are backhanded compliments. An intelligence agency's job is not to build reputation but to produce desired results.

Speaking of 'praise', the word 'slumistan' has gone out of fashion. It was in vogue till the infamous 2012 Delhi rape.

I suspect RAW (India's external intelligence agency) itself has meticulously created this image of a third class country, in order to deflect attention from it's missions. When I read articles describing Indians as delusional losers I feel jubilant. The stupidity displayed by Indians is too glaring to be real - advocating cow urine and dung as solution to all problems etc. Definitely it's a camouflage.

I am so excited and thrilled about RAW's Midas touch.

eu4ylamxqayn4nn-jpeg.622300

- PRTP GWD

Should Modi allow Hydroxychloroquine export to Pakistan.
Sanofi, Bayer and Getz Pharma make it in Pakistan and already export.

We did import alot of medicine from India but following trade ban after Swift retort we switched to alternate sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom