• NO(please tell why)

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i mean how pathetic a guy can get by removing sarfraz who is a good keeper and is trying hard to acquire his position by improving his batting and keeping and install a n out of form riaz who had missed mostly all the matches from english series to bangla series to asia cup

asad shafiq is a potential player who also gets dropped every now and then?

he included malik which was also a big fat failure selection which costed us ODIs and T20s against england

his selection is causing us dearly:undecided:

and then its cheema who is 32 years old got selected for unknown reasons same as tanvir ahmed who got dropped for unknown reasons?

our selection team is completely sold out

i am very frustrated how we are trying to mess up with a stable team?

Well i would like to see consistency in Pakistan no matter who is in in the squad. If they have made it up so far they must have talent. If we keep picking players for one match, then drop them, then pick another, it has a psychological impact on the players. Misbah has made some really bad choices recently but still i would be a little more patient with him because to be honest who is his replacement? Afridi? you must be kidding me, that guy is a total nutter, he may be dear to the fans but is not worthy or capable of being a captain.

i mean how pathetic a guy can get by removing sarfraz who is a good keeper and is trying hard to acquire his position by improving his batting and keeping and install a n out of form riaz who had missed mostly all the matches from english series to bangla series to asia cup

asad shafiq is a potential player who also gets dropped every now and then?

he included malik which was also a big fat failure selection which costed us ODIs and T20s against england

his selection is causing us dearly:undecided:

and then its cheema who is 32 years old got selected for unknown reasons same as tanvir ahmed who got dropped for unknown reasons?
Did you not open this poll after defeat. Why not after brlilliant 300+ runs?
our selection team is completely sold out

i am very frustrated how we are trying to mess up with a stable team?
You should not judge your team or selectors based on one defeat or victory.

how can pakistan have consistency if we have such a loser captain, who changes team and fail to prove his change was a success??, afridi is not a replacement, i doubt that younus deserves his selection too, but younus won us T20 world cup and his selection was spot on like fawad alam, muhammad aamir, ahmed shahzaad and tanvir ahmed etc

Well today I didn't like his strategy... otherwise I find him better captain than the rest of the lot.

I would continue to prefer him over Afridi or juniors

i have opened the thread based on his failed selection, he removed a proper keeper in place of a guy who lost us the match, riaz

Well today I didn't like his strategy... otherwise I find him better captain than the rest of the lot.

I would continue to prefer him over Afridi or juniors

he's a good captain in tests but in shorter formats i disagree

i have opened the thread based on his failed selection, he removed a proper keeper in place of a guy who lost us the match, riaz

The last match Riaz played against India... he got 5 wickets in the World cup semi final. So it wasn't a bad idea to include him.

Sometimes you have to accept defeat in the same way as you accept victory. Today they batted well but bowled poorly. On the face of it the team looked well balanced and gave Misbah the extra options of bowlers.
Dude you are getting too emotional over a 1 game. We are in the final which is great. We have a solid pair of opening batsman. Younis Khan has a bit of form. Our bowlers had an off day. No need to get too emotional with the captains performance. I dont think 1 man and his tactics can be blamed. Just one of those days. Really good game and great spectacle.

when was the last time wahab played,im not going emotional dude you are really failing to understand mypoint

my point is the selection is not upto the mark, im not even talking about misbah's strategy and his performance here

Yes.

1) Bowling is weak.
2) There is no other better option.
3) Coach should help with fielding strategies.

Field placings were poor, pressure was not applied on the Indian batsmen (who at one time had a required rate of 8 runs per over), poor bowlers' combinations. Very very poor game from Misbah as a captain. It is criminal not to be able to defend 330, the way Pakistan bowled & fielded was unacceptable. The bowlers were hit for fours in the same positions, but it resulted in no field changes. There were lots of edges from Indian batsmen at the start, but there were no slips placed, resulting in many boundaries. Hafeez took a wicket in the first over, and was immediately removed from the attack. Misbah persisted with the bowlers bowling poorly. Misbah & the bowlers gifted the match to India.

Yes.

1) Bowling is weak.
2) There is no other better option.
3) Coach should help with fielding strategies.

Pakistan bowling attack is one the best in the world. Have nice pacers with excellent Spin with Ajmal and Rahman. Rahman should be given preference over Afridi. Fielding was not up to the mark. It's poor captancy by Mishab , Why Hafeez was replaced when he has gotten Gambhir out on it's 2nd ball ?

Field placings were poor, pressure was not applied on the Indian batsmen (who at one time had a required rate of 8 runs per over), poor bowler's combinations. Very very poor game from Misbah as a captain. It is criminal not to be able to defend 330, the way Pakistan bowled & fielded was unacceptable. The bowlers were hit for fours in the same positions, but it resulted in no field changes. There were lots of edges from Indian batsmen at the start, but there were no slips placed, resulting in many boundaries. Hafeez took a wicket in the first over, and was immediately removed from the attack. Misbah persisted with the bowlers bowling poorly. Misbah & the bowlers gifted the match to India.

exactly misbah removed hafeez just after, our pacers are not match winners, we should rely more on spinners for now on

opening with hafeez was a good decision, but after he really made a mess

Back
Top Bottom