What's new

Should Kashmir get a chance to decide their future through Referendum?

Should Kashmir get a chance to decide their future through Referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We all saw that in 1965, when your mard-e-momin SSG commandos werw airdropped into Kashmir, in operation grandslam/grandmess, expecting to be welcomed with garlands by Kashmiris.

What happened was an epic anti climax - the local Kashmiris led them to the police station, where they spent the rest of the war, eating sarkaari food.
i hope u give them so meet .. shakahari loog hain hum...
guys money and n8umbers dnt scare us .. We ghave given blood and money for the cause .. baki allah k marzzi...

1)As per you kashmir was attacked by Pakistan! Ok then,

2) can you kindly explain me why Kashmiris are not seeking indepandance from Pakistani kashmir (Azad kashmir) instead they have been fighting for their freedom in indian occupied Kashmir and

3)secondly why did india deployed 700000 army in kashmir and

4) why Pakistan didn't deployed any army in pakistani kashmir?

5) That is because the fact is clear, all the bs that indian media and bollywood movies pours into Indians little mind has brought you guys totally far away from reality. For 70 years kashmiris has been fighting and sacrifizing their lives for their cause and they did not even backed away from their cause not even by an inch instead their passion has multiplied in last 7 decades and inshallah I'm sure in near future my Kashmiri brothers will become free from your rapist and brutal indian army and terrorist country india.

1) Not just per me, it is a recorded event in modern history. You can check any objective source to know it. Pakistan army and Pashtun tribal lashkars attacked Kashmir and were plundering the place, and that is why the ruler decided to acceded to India. It was after Kashmir acceded that the Indian forces moved in, since it was legitimately Indian territory.

2) Actually the so called independence movement envisions a Kashmir independent from both India and Pak. That is what the (now defunct) UN resoultion states as well. They didn't tell you about that, huh? You thought Indian Kashmir would become independent, while Pakistan held Kashmir would remain Pakistan's? LOL. The UN resolution calls for Pakistan to remove all armed forces and non Kashmiris from its Kashmir, and THEN a referendum should be held for all people, including in Pak held Kashmir.

3) We didn't. That' a Pakistani myth. The number is far lower. And yes we do have an army presence in Kashmir, to prevent greedy neighbours from trying to steal it from us. We have fought three wars for Kashmir - it would be stupid of us to leave the place unguarded. And BTW, the army does not do any counter insurgency or interact with the people. It is the police forces that maintain law and order in Kashmir. The army is strictly against external threats, unlike in your coutnry where the army is constantly battling your own people.

4) Seriously? You think there is no military presence in Pak Kashmir? LOL.

5) No, there has been no insurgency for 70 years. You really ought to learn some history. The Kashmir insurgency started in the late 1980s, and peaked in the early 1990s, and died by the 2000s. The insurgency started because of some stupidities of the congress party in power at the center, who tried to disrupt the democratic process in Kashmir for political gains. Pakistan took advantage of the ressentment, and brought in Pakistani and foreign militants from Afghanistan and such places into Kashmir, and yes, there was a decade and a half of bloody violence. But in the 90s we established a world class counter insurgency grid (rashtriya rifles), and in the 2000s we sealed the border, and now the insurgency is dead in all but name. Kashmiris now would rather be part of growing India, than a tiny landlocked country with no resources at the mercy of its neighbours for access to the outside world, and they even less want to be part of Pakistan, who can barely keep itself together, and is one of the most violent places on earth.

You can do as many inshallahs as you want. Kashmir rahega Hindustan, and there is nothing that you or your terrorists or your army or allah can do about it.

lol still dont believe in 1965 and 1948 that Pakistan won them.Indian never gifted Azad Kashmir to Pakistan,Pakistan Armed Force fought and freed Azad Kashmir.Indian never gave 750 million to Pakistan which was promised. Sorry YOUR the one who were taught wrong in schools not us.:bunny::bunny::chilli::bunny::bunny: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Dude, seriously. You really think Pakistan came to Indian held Kashmir, fought the IA and took away half of Kashmir? Oh boy, what can I say. Hopefully by the time you leave school, your eyes would be open. Enjoy the false sense of victory till then.

guys money and n8umbers dnt scare us .. We ghave given blood and money for the cause .. baki allah k marzzi...
I'm not sure what that has got to do with my post. Anyway we too have given blood and treasure for Kasmir, and we have no intention whatsoever of giving it to you. You can try more operation grandslams, but all Pakistani infiltrators will meet the same end.

Dude, seriously. You really think Pakistan came to Indian held Kashmir, fought the IA and took away half of Kashmir? Oh boy, what can I say. Hopefully by the time you leave school, your eyes would be open. Enjoy the false sense of victory till then.

I'm not sure what that has got to do with my post. Anyway we too have given blood and treasure for Kasmir, and we have no intention whatsoever of giving it to you. You can try more operation grandslams, but all Pakistani infiltrators will meet the same end.

Stop it. He/she is chasing his/her tail and your responses are just aggravating it :D

I am doing Civil Engineering school is left along time ago and we are well taught in schools ABOUT OUR HISTORY.My Question for you How did Pakistan got Azad Kashmir which is a part of Pakistan today when Indian Army captured Kashmir in 1947?

I cant argue with you.You were also taught wrong about 1948 AND 1965.:D
sari junge aap logo ne hi jiti hae.
ok,ab khush :D
@janon
leave it.
jo ho gaya so ho gaya,aur khun pasina na bahaye,,
aap log ungli karte rahenge toh hum bhi karenge

giphy.gif

I am doing Civil Engineering school is left along time ago and we are well taught in schools ABOUT OUR HISTORY.My Question for you How did Pakistan got Azad Kashmir which is a part of Pakistan today when Indian Army captured Kashmir in 1947?
You should ask for a tuition refund from your school. IA did not capture Kashmir in 1947. Pakistan attacked Kashmir in 1947, then the kingdom acceded to India, and THEN Indian forces stepped in. Sorry boy, like many other Pakistani schoolboys before you, this is perhaps that moment of time when you realize that you shouldn't have believed everything they told you. That textbooks can also lie. Let this be a life lesson.

Here, from wikipedia (and yes, I know thats not an authoritative source - the article is well cited, and there are any number of first hand sources if you look for them.):

The Indo-Pakistani War of 1947–1948, sometimes known as the First Kashmir War, was fought between India and Pakistan over the princely state of Kashmir and Jammu from 1947 to 1948. It was the first of four wars fought between the two newly independent nations. Pakistan precipitated the War a few weeks after independence by launching tribal lashkar (militia) from Waziristan,[8] in an effort to secure Kashmir, the future of which hung in the balance. The inconclusive result of the war still affects the geopolitics of both countries.
On 22 October 1947, Muslim tribal militias crossed the border of the state, claiming that they were needed to suppress a rebellion in the southeast of the kingdom.[9] These local tribal militias and irregular Pakistani forces moved to take Srinagar, but on reaching Uri they encountered resistance. Hari Singh made a plea to India for assistance, and help was offered, but it was subject to his signing an Instrument of Accession to India.[
The war was initially fought by the forces of the princely state and by tribal militias from the North-West Frontier Province (now Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas.[10] Facing the assault and a Muslim revolution in the Poonch and Mirpur area of Kashmir,[10][11] the ruler of the princely state of Kashmir and Jammu, who was a Hindu, signed an Instrument of Accession to the Union of India. The Indian and Pakistani armies entered the war after this.

One day Pakistan-India both will be forced to accept LOC as international border and it might happen within a decade or 2
There is no other solution possible.

sari junge aap logo ne hi jiti hae.
ok,ab khush :D
@janon
leave it.
Yup, that's it from me. Now let that fellow either realize the propoganda he was brought up to believe, or just continue wallowing in them. Soon he will have to see the reality - everybody has to grow up some day. Little kids have to stop believing in Santa Claus and other fairytales their parents told them, and older kids have to start doubting the fairytales their teachers taught them.

You should ask for a tuition refund from your school. IA did not capture Kashmir in 1947. Pakistan attacked Kashmir in 1947, then the kingdom acceded to India, and THEN Indian forces stepped in. Sorry boy, like many other Pakistani schoolboys before you, this is perhaps that moment of time when you realize that you shouldn't have believed everything they told you. That textbooks can also lie. Let this be a life lesson.

Here, from wikipedia (and yes, I know thats not an authoritative source - the article is well cited, and there are any number of first hand sources if you look for them.):

Yup, that's it from me. Now let that fellow either realize the propoganda he was brought up to believe, or just continue wallowing in them. Soon he will have to see the reality - everybody has to grow up some day. Little kids have to stop believing in Santa Claus and other fairytales their parents told them, and older kids have to start doubting the fairytales their teachers taught them.
u mean to say santa n tooth fairy r not real :cray:

Woops!:devil:

View attachment 63785

Don't worry, Santa is as real as Pakistan snatching half of Kashmir from the Indian army.:enjoy:

View attachment 63799

u mean to say santa n tooth fairy r not real :cray:
Do your Propaganda all u want.:flame::bunny::bunny::bunny::chilli::bunny::bunny::bunny::flame:
One of your Pilot in 1965 was sent to destroy a bridge near Lahore the bridge was very important because it connect the village which was captured by Indian Army near Lahore what the indian pilot witness and what he said to the Pakistan Army.
"us bharati pilot ko yeh btaya gaya tha k us pull ko urany say Pakistani fouj ki movement bilkul zero ho jay gi or jab wo us pull ko urany poncha to wo Khouf mei ay gaye.Because he saw 6 bridges but he was told that there was only one Bridge in the area.He was shot down and asked by Pakistan Army that why didn't you destroy that bridge,he told that i was sent to destroy one Bridge but i was seeing 6 bridges.The Indian pilot was completely in shock."

Do your Propaganda all u want.:flame::bunny::bunny::bunny::chilli::bunny::bunny::bunny::flame:
One of your Pilot in 1965 was sent to destroy a bridge near Lahore the bridge was very important because it connect the village which was captured by Indian Army near Lahore what the indian pilot witness and what he said to the Pakistan Army.
"us bharati pilot ko yeh btaya gaya tha k us pull ko urany say Pakistani fouj ki movement bilkul zero ho jay gi or jab wo us pull ko urany poncha to wo Khouf mei ay gaye.Because he saw 6 bridges but he was told that there was only one Bridge in the area.He was shot down and asked by Pakistan Army that why didn't you destroy that bridge,he told that i was sent to destroy one Bridge but i was seeing 6 bridges.The Indian pilot was completely in shock."
janab,me toh pehle hi maan gaya tha,,,sari junge aap logo ne hi jeeti hae,,,waise bhi darpok hindoo baniyo ki kya majal ke Pakistani mard e momino se larey :angel:
ab toh khush...:enjoy:
ab phir se issi topic pe quote na kare,,,ok

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom