What's new

Should Kashmir get a chance to decide their future through Referendum?

Should Kashmir get a chance to decide their future through Referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the blunders made in the cold heights of the kargil misadventure, was more destructive to the Kashmir cause, then the entire freaking 700,000 troops of India in Kashmir

The total number of troops in J&K , both military and para-military , is actually less than 5,00,000 .

Do your Propaganda all u want.:flame::bunny::bunny::bunny::chilli::bunny::bunny::bunny::flame:
One of your Pilot in 1965 was sent to destroy a bridge near Lahore the bridge was very important because it connect the village which was captured by Indian Army near Lahore what the indian pilot witness and what he said to the Pakistan Army.
"us bharati pilot ko yeh btaya gaya tha k us pull ko urany say Pakistani fouj ki movement bilkul zero ho jay gi or jab wo us pull ko urany poncha to wo Khouf mei ay gaye.Because he saw 6 bridges but he was told that there was only one Bridge in the area.He was shot down and asked by Pakistan Army that why didn't you destroy that bridge,he told that i was sent to destroy one Bridge but i was seeing 6 bridges.The Indian pilot was completely in shock."
--
you realy doing civil eng ....i mean reall y
best of luck
---
you should try rigressive past life astrology

no because, if they choose independence then, Pakistan will loose close to 30,000 sq mi of territory & will also loose the china border , the best solution is for Pakistan to accept LOC as the international border & in return India makes some concessions , the Kashmiri's who don't want to stay with India can then come to the Pakistani side of Kashmir
If we were as civilized as europeans, I would have voted yes kashmiris should get a referndum, because you cant force people to be in a union.
I hope in future when we get borderless nations, the idea of nationhood will be obsolete, and you wont even need a referendum.

For point one i must remind you that the mujahideen attacked not pakistan army our army came way after in the war.
Points 2, 3 and 4 are totally wrong but i wont comment on them for obvious reasons now a bonus point
Kashmir banega pakistan now just answer this question that why is it that the hindus of junagadh get a referendum of choosing countries and the muslims of kashmir dont get it?
J

Also mujahideen went to GB due to the Pashtun community there, there is enough evidence out there that mujahideen never entered J&K and IA entered it first.

I feel Kashmir should be given the same choice as Scotland and if Indians can see its better for them and their economy.

I feel Kashmir should be given the same choice as Scotland and if Indians can see its better for them and their economy.

OK ..... we will see about that .

Why don't you start by conducting referendums in Gilgit-Baltistan and Ghulam kashmir ??

Referendum will not happen because for every Indian, Kashmir is an integral part of India. If any ruling party decides to conduct referendum they will be committing political suicide. Only way for kashmir to be 'azad' is by force and India is too strong militarily for that.

I support for a referendrum after 20 years after the scrapping of article 360.
Its time Kashmir develops its own industry , Software, manufacturing, tourism or whateva it is to make the people economically better.

Yes if it were to be done in initial years after independence but not now.......

Asia is not civilized as west EU wait more 230 years

As much as I understand where you are coming from, you do have to see that people from Asia who migrate to other country, they don't act like they do in their own country. There are bad people in every society, but I'm talking in general here. For example, as corrupt as India the country is, I'm sure Indians who go overseas will be more well behaved. Same can be said about most of the countries in the world not just India/Pak, etc. Why? because of government. If there is law and order, people will think twice before they try to do something. A role model is very important in people's life. When the leader of a country is himself a thief, what you can expect from the common man

Yep...but if people demand it not those Baloch leaders...
well, thats in details... how to know that enough people demand to require a referendum... its a separate discussion..
but I understand that you agree, from a pure moral standpoint, referendum is the way to settle such issues.

will you say the same for balochistan? @Ahmad1996 ..
Is Baluchistan 90% Hindu?
Was Baluchistan became part of Pakistan by same fake instrument of accession done by a Muslim raja?

If the answers to these questions is no then the reply to your query is no too.

Plus go n ask millions of balochis who love Pakistan its just a few dozen India paid guys /indian Jewish lobbies who wants to make it an issue on par with disputed Kashmir so that Pakistan stop raising voice against Indian heinous crimes in Kashmir.

I don't see that happening and Kashmir will never be silent unless they have their right of self determination.

well, thats in details... how to know that enough people demand to require a referendum... its a separate discussion..
but I understand that you agree, from a pure moral standpoint, referendum is the way to settle such issues.

Actually there is no such demand from the people, its only from those leaders who have some land and plundered the people there, same in Sindh, if you meet Balochis then you can understand its like some are just brainwashed, they can't give any justification while others they have same problem as we have, Our leaders are corrupt and are doing nothing for the people..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom