What's new

Should India Invade Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are your Gen doing what are your BJP mongers doing other than crying war war and war

Puts paid to your theory then of trying to cover up internal strife does it not?

After all, last I saw, BJP was not in power at the center.

And the Congress leadership as usual is sitting primly side saddle.

what laws were changed ? even today many rapes happened in rape public of India but anyway that is not the subject of discussion here so i leave it as it is
Naa why ? You guys bring it in every thread. We are habitual of these arguments being pitched everywhere.

What did the General do . Pray shed some light on it . And comments of Any political party is just media acrobatics to get the best out of that moment . You as a PDF VETERAN would have seen it quite many times over .

Your Gen is just crossing the govt line by speaking like a streetboy :)

it doesnt suit him. Our major political parties even dont talk like that. They need a calculated balanced statements that rightly reflects upon their intelect .

i dont see any difference between Shushma/Indian Gen and HS statemnets and intelect

Your Gen is just crossing the govt line by speaking like a streetboy :)

it doesnt suit him. Our major political parties even dont talk like that. They need a calculated balanced statements that rightly reflects upon their intelect .

i dont see any difference between Shushma/Indian Gen and HS statemnets and intelect

"I expect all my commanders on the LoC to be aggressive and offensive in face of provocation and fire...No passivity is expected from them. Their response has to be measured and for effect," said a tough-talking General Bikram Singh, a day ahead of Army Day celebrations.

I Honestly see nothing wrong in this statement . Regarding your major political parties they have too much gimmick inside country to play with in regards to ever changing political landscape of Pakistan . Our parties on the other hand have same topics for past 65 years , so escalating situation with arch rival is new thing on the block . That being said i condemn the Statement of Shushma Swaraj . That was very ghetto .

Our dumb moronic leaders dont want.Our Fm said that we dont need to talk tough as it can derail talks with this nation :hitwall: and army cant act w/o those dumb morons.so here is fault otherwise our oppoisiton leader was right that

we should bring head of 10 pakistanis for 1

The dumb moronoic leaders from Saffron are out of govt for the time being let them in and then ask them to wage a war

and indeed the Indian army acted without persmission of govt of India hence it violated ceasefire and we retaliated so why cry now

If Indian can do that job, just do it.

On a serious nothing will happen other than small fire exchange along the LOC.
Just so you know this the favorite time pass of Indian and Pakistanis. So if you are expecting some action then you will be really disappointed.

Media wars , Like all the time .

The dumb moronoic leaders from Saffron are out of govt for the time being let them in and then ask them to wage a war

and indeed the Indian army acted without persmission of govt of India hence it violated ceasefire and we retaliated so why cry now

On our side of the Fence story is other way around .

Funny thread. Why do people write crap? :lol:

Just so you know this the favorite time pass of Indian and Pakistanis. So if you are expecting some action then you will be really disappointed.

You are so very mistaken.

Heads will roll. At least one will.

You are so very mistaken.

Heads will roll. At least one will.

You missed this part

Regarding Heads this is not the first time. It has happened before too. So something may happen but it will be in some sector on LOC. Don't expect anything more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom