What's new

Should India allow women into combat roles?

Sexual crime is crime n is not a deciding factor of the role of women combatants.....
N btw sexual offenders are in every dept. however defense forces are more disciplined.....

Such crime n mentality even encouraged the gender bias ..... The said example can help us to have enuff safeguards to prevent any sexual crime in armed forces....
No gender bias its nature Men are physically more stronger and there fore more into wars and mixing men and wome is a bad idea

No gender bias its nature Men are physically more stronger and there fore more into wars and mixing men and wome is a bad idea
Are you saying that mixing your Father and Mother was a bad idea?

BSF and IA already allow them on border posts.

IN and ICG allow them on certain warships and auxiliary ships

IAF allows them to fly various helicopters, tactical transports, strategic transports, UAVS.

Things they are not allowed in-

Special Forces
Submarines
Fighter jets

So they are already allowed in combat roles to a certain extent

Are you saying that mixing your Father and Mother was a bad idea?
You want Females in Army relation with all members of Army or what ? this is the point I understand from your question

BSF and IA already allow them on border posts.

In BSF we have women battalions
but in the Army Women are in Engineering ; medical and logistic departments

Let us start with Artillerry regiment

Women blasting Pakistani posts would drive them mad

haha I have not seen except in TVs, Actually I will try it when I will be married but damn I don't know how to cook :P :D

Those karchi-belan are picked by TVs from real household incidents mamji n I myself know few .......
I am not surprised at all about your cooking skills ....
@levina dekho aaj Ki ladkiya ..... Bandook chalaengi par khana Ni banaengi .....haha ...

Last edited:
You want Females in Army relation with all members of Army or what ? this is the point I understand from your question
That's the only thing you can understand from my question.

Let them women decided whom they want to mix with and whom not to.

Hi,

Don't take this as an insult, but from your views stated above, you should read more.

Physical strength is not the only parameter that defines characteristics of a combatant. Women can match and exceed endurance of their male counterparts, along with that they can surpass their male counterparts in presence of mind, exceptional focus, discipline and patience (yes patience, WWII a female polish sniper waited for 3 days in her location for the right shot) . Along with that with the right training and right placement among men, women fighters have time and again proved their mettle on the battlefield in Soviet army, IDF, US armed forces etc.

Fyi women fighter pilots have shown better resistance to higher G forces than their macho counterparts. Also Women combatants have proven themselves as exceptional snipers. Female covert ops have been responsible for changing fates of wars in modern history. So I do think women have place active combat. Absolutely YES!

@doppelganger

All that but still they lack driving skills.

Women can match and exceed endurance of their male counterparts

Nah prove it. It is not that I am being sexist but this statement in my view is not true.

You sound more like a MAZLOOM. I know it would hurt even more if Lt. Gen. Niazi had to surrender before Lt. Gen. Jagjit KAUR Arora.

Why don't you finally admit that you are a black hindu guy playing the role of an Indian Muslim? You have been exposed dot head. :lol:

Of course we should. It's now well proven that they are very effective in many combat situations.

A jawan also has to spend his time away from his child because he wants to serve his country,women can make such compromises ,if she wants to go down that road.

The family has to change to give women more freedom.

Why don't you finally admit that you are a black hindu guy playing the role of an Indian Muslim? You have been exposed dot head. :lol:
Thankyou, you are free to assume anything about me. But anything unacceptable about the flag I display and faith I follow will get befitting reply.

Back
Top Bottom