What's new

Should India allow women into combat roles?

So bhartis need their women to do their fighting..

:disagree:

I will be in the intelligence :devil:
One of our neighbour used to work for army's intelligence unit. He inspired me. Lol

Haven't tried actually. :(
But am good at darts, will that help?? :undecided:

Hey i like this topic, give me time i'm coming back to this thread. :)

Haan pta tha ... Itna intelligence leke kha jayoge..... Haha... Btw choice is good.....

Darts certainly helps to grow your shooting skills .....

Agreed....

Lighter side
Women have more sharp shooting skills n have you noticed how they aim Karchi-Belan at their hubbies n hubby see no escape but a hospital....
haha I have not seen except in TVs, Actually I will try it when I will be married but damn I don't know how to cook :P :D

Not compromizing with the standards set for men and women alike, gender of a person should not come in way. Rani Laxmi Bai of Jhansi went to battle field with her child in tow. Women have conquered Mount Everest and not to forget our Phoolan Devi who survived UP/MP police in the ravines of Chambal.

So bhartis need their women to do their fighting..
:disagree:
You know what?
Our armed forces train soldiers, not men and "women".
You must have a brain of an ant in human's body to 've said that.
FYI- Your women fly fighter planes (unfortunately India hasnt opened up that avenue for women).
With your kinda regressive mentality you should be living in stone age.

@levina
We should start with Artillerry regiment

We have EXCLUSIVELY Women Battalions in BSF

We can have one in Army too

It would be nice to see Pakistani posts being blasted by Women :p:

Last edited:
Not a good idea not only exposing them against enemies but also with so many male around would lead to sexual voilence and crime and will affect morale

Sexual crime is crime n is not a deciding factor of the role of women combatants.....
N btw sexual offenders are in every dept. however defense forces are more disciplined.....

Sexual crime is crime n is not a deciding factor of the role of women combatants.....
N btw sexual offenders are in every dept. however defense forces are more disciplined.....
Crime among forces directly hits the morale and look at USA Army massive rape there

You know what?
Our armed forces train soldiers, not men and "women".
You must have a brain of an ant in human's body to 've said that.
FYI- Your women fly fighter planes (unfortunately India hasnt opened up that avenue for women).
With your kinda regressive mentality you should be living in stone age.

Problem is that our women are flying fighter planes, while you people are actually living in the stone age. :lol:

Not compromizing with the standards set for men and women alike, gender of a person should not come in way.

I agree in principle, but that will not work well practically. Due to human nature, male and female soldiers would have to be segragated. ie, the country would have to make seperate female only and male only battalions. There are several reasons for that. And that would be a severe drain on resources.

But women should definitely be given expanded roles in aviation, electronics and signals etc, in which men and women are equally talented because physical strength and endurance are not too important. There is no reason why a woman officer in charge of a radar station or flying transports should not be given the same career opportunities as the men.

Crime among forces directly hits the morale and look at USA Army massive rape there
US army does not allow women in combat roles. That example is off the mark.

Not compromizing with the standards set for men and women alike, gender of a person should not come in way. Rani Laxmi Bai of Jhansi went to battle field with her child in tow. Women have conquered Mount Everest and not to forget our Phoolan Devi who survived UP/MP police in the ravines of Chambal.

Have you forgotten about Razia Sultana, you hinduvta troll? :lol:

Not a good idea not only exposing them against enemies but also with so many male around would lead to sexual voilence and crime and will affect morale

Such crime n mentality even encouraged the gender bias ..... The said example can help us to have enuff safeguards to prevent any sexual crime in armed forces....

Back
Top Bottom