What's new

Should Imran Khan Visit India For SCO?

Should Imran Khan Attend SCO meet in India

• Total voters
Bangladesh became independent for its own reasons which are totally different from problems of Indian Muslims. I am not saying that Indian Muslims should join Pakistan. They should go for their own independent nation. They are becoming refugees in their own land and they might be able to stop hindutava today but what will they do tomorrow. It will happen again and again and again. When ever right wing will come in majority they will push Muslims to the wall so only solution for Indian Muslims is carve India and find their own new identity.

Bangladesh is a perfect example for Indian Muslims. They should get independence from India just like Bangladesh. See today both Pakistan and Bangladesh are happy being 2 different nations. One day Indian Muslims and Hindus will also be happy being 2 different nations.

No Sir, if Bangladesh shares border with Pakistan than it could never be separated from Pakistan and Pakistan also never allowed at any cost.

As I told before that our country will be like this only. This land is for everyone and no one can dare to ask to leave anyone.

About Modi ji, he is our pm now but after 4 years.. he will not be. But,we are living together and will be living.

In India, we will be facing such issues in the future as well. However, Future can not be predicted but I don't see any trouble in ground reality.

Yup, our leaders are playing role of vilen here as always.

I replied for su30mki shoot down...
Personally, I don't believe on both paf and iaf to shoot down su30mki and f16.
Pentagon indirectly confirmed that your Mahan/raptor of the east MKI shot down and crash in IOK through satellite imagery

Let's sum it up here. I have a feeling that at the end of the day. PM will decide to go there. End of bakwas. The Pakistani state has never been know to have a spine or principles. Let's keep reading the official media for excuses for attending this meeting.

Yes he should go to india to attend Shanghai corporation organization where both China and Russia will be present, however he must raise Pakistan's concerns about human rights situation in Kashmir particular to the indefinite "ban of internet" in Kashmir on the main stage of this summit with gangu modi sitting in front of him.

No Sir, if Bangladesh shares border with Pakistan than it could never be separated from Pakistan and Pakistan also never allowed at any cost.

As I told before that our country will be like this only. This land is for everyone and no one can dare to ask to leave anyone.

About Modi ji, he is our pm now but after 4 years.. he will not be. But,we are living together and will be living.

In India, we will be facing such issues in the future as well. However, Future can not be predicted but I don't see any trouble in ground reality.

Yup, our leaders are playing role of vilen here as always.

Meri Jan it is not about what your country is. Let me explain it to you in a very simple manner. Indian hindutava are so much obsessed and impressed with Pakistan that they want their own version of Pakistan for them. Look they simply chose a prime Minister just for their obsession over Pakistan. Why Modi won? Modi won just because of obsession of Pakistan.

Remember Pulwama. Raw did it just to make Modi win and increase obsession with Pakistan. Secular India died at very early stage of independence when Godse was legitimized. It will be Indian Hindus who demand independence not Muslims.

no he wont, guest can always excuse giving any urgent reason. But IK wont let go this opportunity to humiliate Indian in India.

Yes I also believe this SCO summit is providing that golden opportunity to humiliate/expose india on Kashmir issue standing on the the soil of india.

Pentagon indirectly confirmed that your Mahan/raptor of the east MKI shot down and crash in IOK through satellite imagery

Hahahahaha........ Kuch bhi.

I am not asking us source to confirmed that no f 16 shoot fown, sir ji as you claim and you are trying to justify your claim without any proof

Hahahahaha........ Kuch bhi.

I am not asking us source to confirmed that no f 16 shoot fown, sir ji as you claim and you are trying to justify your claim without any proof
Justify or not whole world believes we shot down 2 Indian jets, and laughing at your ridiculous F-16 claims its technically Impossible to shot down our F-16 by your vintage Upgraded MIG-21, their is a chance that we shot down you Mahan MKI By AMRAAM which has longer range then your R-77:p:;):enjoy:

Meri Jan it is not about what your country is. Let me explain it to you in a very simple manner. Indian hindutava are so much obsessed and impressed with Pakistan that they want their own version of Pakistan for them. Look they simply chose a prime Minister just for their obsession over Pakistan. Why Modi won? Modi won just because of obsession of Pakistan.

Remember Pulwama. Raw did it just to make Modi win and increase obsession with Pakistan. Secular India died at very early stage of independence when Godse was legitimized. It will be Indian Hindus who demand independence not Muslims.

No sir, even i voted modi but not due to Hindu ideology. We voted to modi ji because Congress party is totally corrupted and never wants Rahul as PM. He does not deserve to be pm of India.

pulwama was done by India, ohh sorry, no. Its not true at all. I also known that I can't change your thought.

Justify or not whole world believes we shot down 2 Indian jets, and laughing at your ridiculous F-16 claims its technically Impossible to shot down our F-16 by your vintage Upgraded MIG-21, their is a chance that we shot down you Mahan MKI By AMRAAM which has longer range then your R-77:p:;):enjoy:

Let me correct - not whole world, only Pakistani's.

I don't blame to Pakistani's people at all. They have to believe that whatever your army is telling and it does not matter, its true or false.

Same goes to Indians as well.

No sir, even i voted modi but not due to Hindu ideology. We voted to modi ji because Congress party is totally corrupted and never wants Rahul as PM. He does not deserve to be pm of India.

pulwama was done by India, ohh sorry, no. Its not true at all. I also known that I can't change your thought.

You voted Modi for what. You voted Modi because we wanted you to vote Modi. It very easy to make Indians vote what we want by sitting here in Pakistan. If we start hating Rahul you will vote him.

Okay look what is happening in India. Modi has divided the whole country. RSS and Tukde Tukde are at each other's throats. Muslims feel they don't belong in India. What CAA and NRC it is a revolution of Hindus to get a new homeland and divide India. You don't have to change my thinking but you have to convince me with facts. Just pull up few threads from Pdf before Indian elections and see the difference in replies of Indian members they them selves are feeling it. India has changed. RSS has ripped of the very secular fabric of India. Ever heard a term Tera forming. Tera forming is a strategy of hybrid war where you induce too much nationalism and cast protection that it turns everyone defensive and make people reject each other feeling violated that is why people brought Modi to power and to secure Hinduism Modi will destroy the very values India was founded on.

Look at Jan 11 incident in kulgam kashmir. Davinder Singh will an icon of RAW's fall. This is just start once all cards are played BJP will become a monster that will eat it self.

You voted Modi for what. You voted Modi because we wanted you to vote Modi. It very easy to make Indians vote what we want by sitting here in Pakistan. If we start hating Rahul you will vote him.

Okay look what is happening in India. Modi has divided the whole country. RSS and Tukde Tukde are at each other's throats. Muslims feel they don't belong in India. What CAA and NRC it is a revolution of Hindus to get a new homeland and divide India. You don't have to change my thinking but you have to convince me with facts. Just pull up few threads from Pdf before Indian elections and see the difference in replies of Indian members they them selves are feeling it. India has changed. RSS has ripped of the very secular fabric of India. Ever heard a term Tera forming. Tera forming is a strategy of hybrid war where you induce too much nationalism and cast protection that it turns everyone defensive and make people reject each other feeling violated that is why people brought Modi to power and to secure Hinduism Modi will destroy the very values India was founded on.

Look at Jan 11 incident in kulgam kashmir. Davinder Singh will an icon of RAW's fall. This is just start once all cards are played BJP will become a monster that will eat it self.

Sir ji, it does matter if you love Modi or hate Modi and same goes to Rahul.
I am part of a middle class people, I don't care anything about Pakistan when it comes to election. Sane goes to maximum middle class people.

For me, my family first and than our country. I do hate Congress because they ruled on us more than 50 years but they not done well. And, quality of Rahul is only that he belongs to Gandhi family. Currently, Congress leaders are totally corrupted.

Even I don't agree on CAA and NRC act. It was not needed at all. But yes, few foolish people do support and wants bjp to act as Hindu party than only they will be supporting to bjp.

Yes, I do support on other decisions like 370 act etc...

next election, most properly modi will loose. If he will not do well and improve economy situations, create more jobs, vacancies, etc.
_---------_--------------
India will remain the same and does not matter even if 100 modi comes and go. India can never be a Hindu nation. We will send them to hell if anyone will try to destroy India - even modi or amit shah. India comes first, these leaders do not matter at all.

Yes, few incidents was happening, is happening and will happen. This is a ugly truth as well and I can't Deny.

Let me correct - not whole world, only Pakistani's.

I don't blame to Pakistani's people at all. They have to believe that whatever your army is telling and it does not matter, its true or false.

Same goes to Indians as well.
Can i quote you how many international media post this news

I am part of a middle class people, I don't care anything about Pakistan when it comes to election. Sane goes to maximum middle class people.

For me, my family first and than our country. I do hate Congress because they ruled on us more than 50 years but they not done well. And, quality of Rahul is only that he belongs to Gandhi family. Currently, Congress leaders are totally corrupted.

Even I don't agree on CAA and NRC act. It was not needed at all. But yes, few foolish people do support and wants bjp to act as Hindu party than only they will be supporting to bjp.

next election, most properly modi will loose. If he will not do well and improve economy situations, create more jobs, vacancies, etc.
India will remain the same and does not matter even if 100 modi comes and go. India can never be a Hindu nation. We will send them to hell if anyone will try to destroy India - even modi or amit shah. India comes first, these leaders do not matter at all.

Yes, few incidents was happening, is happening and will happen. This is a ugly truth as well and I can't Deny.
Doesn't wash unfortunately. The Nazis were pretty good for German manufacturing and economy. They looked after German families wonderfully well before the war broke. They still rounded up Jews though. Hitler's vote base either supported the Jew purging or ignored it because he did good for the country otherwise.

You're pretty much in a similar denial: Everything is gonna be fine. Modi can't damage India. He's great for the economy (which he isn't btw) so we forgive his fascism.

My friend don't give me that Modi is good for economy and Rahul is bad for economy. I know the very truth about Indian economy I made a whole thread on it. Most Indians thought I was trolling them but I told them about their bubble economy and debt crises years ago. I was the first to say India will face stagflation and in few day whole India will be talking about it.

Here it has already started.

Here read this thread of 63 pages which talks about stagflation.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...w-against-dollar.574773/page-60#post-11451435

Back
Top Bottom