What's new

Should Imran Khan Visit India For SCO?

Should Imran Khan Attend SCO meet in India

• Total voters
tea boy of India working for India .... garden cleaner works on chinese payroll and take dictation from China

All are Pakistani link's , sir ji. Even tweetee accounts belong to Pakistani people who requoted.
What you talking about once does Pakistani have fake account of pentagon corespondent of foreign policy , and don't bring conspiracy theories here , You (indians) have no proofs to prove it, this ridiculous

Imran ji is always welcome. We will do some nice photo ops and serve some of the best biryanis.

What you talking about once does Pakistani have fake account of pentagon corespondent of foreign policy , and don't bring conspiracy theories here , You (indians) have no proofs to prove it, this ridiculous

Sir ji, I just asked tweeters link of Pentagon/ us source.

But, you are going around but unable to provide the link.

Again, I will repeat that claims made by both countries and quoted by other international news agency. But, it is not confirmed and proof that any su30mki and f 16 shoot down.

In this case, I don't trust on both paf and iaf.

Alliance with regional parties will bring congress to power. Congress in centre and regional powers in states.

Ha ha ha you got the point cleaner and tea boy will meet in sco. :cheers:
ours is sports man all the world know it :lol:

Sir ji, I just asked tweeters link of Pentagon/ us source.

But, you are going around but unable to provide the link.

Again, I will repeat that claims made by both countries and quoted by other international news agency. But, it is not confirmed and proof that any su30mki and f 16 shoot down.

In this case, I don't trust on both paf and iaf.
Its a Pentagon magazine
https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/04/did-india-shoot-down-a-pakistani-jet-u-s-count-says-no/
and there whole thread on that here on PDF international media quoting that MKI were shot down from pentagon but dude sorry i can't find that thread

Yes, thank you for the link.

Frankly, the world believed that only fighter down in 27th ( mig 21).

Rest are just claims from both sides
keep crapping about pentagon believes it that we shot down MKI, We have range advantages over you

keep crapping about pentagon believes it that we shot down MKI, We have range advantages over you

Yes, missile range was advantage during the time for paf.

The same reason we purchased higher range missiles from Russia in a emergency situation.

Last edited:
Yes, missile range was advantage during the time for paf.

The same reason we purchased higher higher range missiles from Russia
So ther are is a heavy possibility that we have shot down MKI, AMRAAM has a better electronics then your R-77, and it have HOME ON JAM capability which fives least chances to MKI to survive
but lest AGREE TO DISAGREE NOW

Back
Top Bottom