What's new

Should i buy a house in Bahria town?

HammerHead081

Reaction score
Country
Greenland
I have been looking for houses from past week. First i checked Bahria enclave but its absolutely terrible. The houses quality were a joke like i would literally rate it 2/10. Then i checked DHA Phase 2, houses were decent 6/10 but they were too expensive. Then i checked Bahria town phase 8, quality houses 8/10 but not developed. Then i started checking houses in Bahria town Phase 2, 4, 5 and 6. Found super quality houses and decently priced as well. I have found a 11 marla house that i really like in Bahria town Phase 2. Bahria town just looks amazing and i really want to get a house here.

Now the issue is how do i know if the house is gonna get cracks on walls after some months? Or if it is gonna fall down? Also if the ground has been filled? Tons of questions.

Basically what things should i check for before buying the house?

I have been looking for houses from past week. First i checked Bahria enclave but its absolutely terrible. The houses quality were a joke like i would literally rate it 2/10. Then i checked DHA Phase 2, houses were decent 6/10 but they were too expensive. Then i checked Bahria town phase 8, quality houses 8/10 but not developed. Then i started checking houses in Bahria town Phase 2, 4, 5 and 6. Found super quality houses and decently priced as well. I have found a 11 marla house that i really like in Bahria town Phase 2. Bahria town just looks amazing and i really want to get a house here.

Now the issue is how do i know if the house is gonna get cracks on walls after some months? Or if it is gonna fall down? Also if the ground has been filled? Tons of questions.

Identifying a city?

Just thinking loud.

I would rather build my own house, and in a place where ground water is not an issue.
Secondly, have under ground water tanks, that cover 3~4 weeks water supply.

Just my two cents. Sorry for being off topic.
Bahria doesn't have water or electricity issues. Also building own house is out of question because of some reasons that i can't say here.

Bahria from phase 1-6 is a good investment. No issues with CDA or the RDA. Since its a gated community, so its comparatively safer. There was a water issue though before the recent rains.

Bahria from phase 1-6 is a good investment. No issues with CDA or the RDA. Since its a gated community, so its comparatively safer. There was a water issue though before the recent rains.
Yeah my agent told me that only Bahria phase 2 extension got some legality issues.

Just thinking loud.

I would rather build my own house, and in a place where ground water is not an issue.
Secondly, have under ground water tanks, that cover 3~4 weeks water supply.

Just my two cents. Sorry for being off topic.
Why would you do that when most places in Pakistan has underground water..
You can get a solar panel or good old hand pump if you are afraid of power break down..

Bahria doesn't have water or electricity issues. Also building own house is out of question because of some reasons that i can't say here.
I, personally, am not a fan of Bahria Town for some ideological reasons to the point that I was offered a home there and I declined. As a replacement I got a home in another location at 5 times the price but it has been built according to my design & needs and almost finished.

But still I think that Bahria town is a good choice for overseas Pakistanis since it is a safe investment and no one wil illegally occupy your house even if you're not in Pakistan or none in your family can take care of it. I'm sure that the qualify of Bahria town is quite good since people have been living there for years and not many complaints have surfaced. In fact a lot my relatives live there and I have not heard any complaints from them rather they always appreciate it recommend me to own a house there.

I, personally, am not a fan of Bahria Town for some ideological reasons to the point that I was offered a home there and I declined. As a replacement I got a home in another location at 5 times the price but it has been built according to my design & needs and almost finished.

But still I think that Bahria town is a good choice for overseas Pakistanis since it is a safe investment and no one wil illegally occupy your house even if you're not in Pakistan or none in your family can take care of it. I'm sure that the qualify of Bahria town is quite good since people have been living there for years and not many complaints have surfaced. In fact a lot my relatives live there and I have not heard any complaints from them rather they always appreciate it recommend me to own a house there.
Yeah like i said i went to Bahria Enclave, DHA and Bahria town. Bahria town impressed me the most. It felt like another city.

Have you checked Eighteen Islamabad?

https://eighteenpk.com/

Its not really in Islamabad since sector 18 doesn't exist in islamabad but in Pindi district. But its beside sector 17 of Islamabad

If the houses aren't developed then how can you check quality?-"Then i checked Bahria town phase 8, quality houses 8/10 but not developed"

Go for DHA 3 or Phase 8. Prices are very good there because they both currently developing. In 2-3 years times when they are fully developed prices will skyrocket. Also they have been planned much better than phase 1-6 and DHA 2. Roads are much wider and alot of green areas around the houses.

Back
Top Bottom