What's new

Should General Bajwa get another extension?

Should General Bajwa get another extension?

• Yes

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • No

Votes: 101 91.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO, no general or any other post holder military or else should get an extension, it totally ruins the institution for years to come, the last time he got an extension there was cream of deserving generals who most probably had to take forced retirement because of this (i am presuming it from a civilian office promotion model so kindly spare me if i am not entirely right here)

Absolutely because ......... Tabahi a nai rai, tabahi a gai hy.

Bolta hy par mukarta b tou hy.

Change is good - it will help refresh the senior leadership in the PA and keep the promotion pipelines moving - there is no current "exceptional" scenario that warrants an extension and nothing going on that the next general cannot handle as of now. We should have confidence in the institution of the PA to develop the leadership it needs.

Gen Bajwa gets extension after majority support of core commander and DG ISI

Le Pakis: “ Down with Niazi PTI and Israeli agent sita white aulaadddd!!!”

When Bajwa has openly said he is not going for an extension, why has this topic even arisen????. I think it is high time PA had a newer leadership carry things forward. I agree with posters that as a General rule of thumb, extensions are a bad thing and in extreme circumstances, not more than 1 years extension should be given. However the circumstances, compulsions of the political setup are not known and therefore it is difficult to interpret the reasons behind the decision.
A

He’s asking for it, for sure. Whether Khan has it in him to resist, remains to be seen.

There shouldn't be an extension for anyone for it casts doubt on the institution where these people come from. Anyone getting extensions essentially means that an institution has failed to create a successor and hence the country is dependent on one man show. It cannot get terrible than that.

It would make more sense to make him CHIEF FOR LIFE - worse is already happening :D hope for positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom