What's new

Should democracy be scrapped in India?

System is all right....its just the corrupt politician who are making this system look dull.

The problem is, the current system is the mother of your corrupt politicians. Indian democracy has been a miscarriage from the very beginning.

Indira Gandhi's State of Emergency should have been kept for at least two decades like SKorea's Park Chung-hee who turned this once dirt poor country into a modern state.

Should democracy be scrapped in India??

Democracy in India has failed to tackle many issues. For example, terrorism, corruption, poverty, scams, rougue neighbors etc.

INDIA badly needs a strong leadership, politics has done more damage to India's integrity than anything else it must be finished and replaced with the same one-party system as in many countries.

Though power in the hands of a single person cannot be supported outright, but a group of most prolific selfless persons who have the will and vigour to take this country to a position of a global power.

Ex: Narendra Modi & Nitesh Kumar.

Please express your thoughts on this.

PS: Trolls, fake profiles please keep out.

Scrap democracy in India ???
Why scrap democracy in India when there was no democracy in India to begin with :

There is no democracy in India
There is no democracy in India

Don't know what to say!
The democracy is inherited from UK, It is mature, But I don't think Indian really understand it, In other word, India is immature!!
It is not democracy problem or people problem, It is matching problem! Individual Opinion, In fact I also don't understand democracy completely, Hehe, Indian can mock that Chinese even have not enjoyed it, not to mention that Understanding it!

This is not China to adopt one party rule. We do not suppress voice of our own people. There can be countless political parties in India. Anybody can claim the stake in governing his/her own country. That is very fundamental difference between us and the oppressive Chicoms. Though we need strong leader, one party rule is not answer to that. Democracy has not failed, its the people who fell short in cashing their potential & the enormous power of a free state.

haha in this case your democracy is kind of funny, you dont surpress voice of your people but yet you have more poor and hunger in india than africa may be you people love to be poor?:rofl:as for multi parties and share of government you mean the gandi family only?man these indians always make me laugh

haha in this case your democracy is kind of funny, you dont surpress voice of your people but yet you have more poor and hunger in india than africa may be you people love to be poor?:rofl:as for multi parties and share of government you mean the gandi family only?man these indians always make me laugh

an advice from chinese on democracy is the last thing we need. Chinese are least eligible people to talk on democracy :hitwall:

Actually India is just a "democracy" on paper only.

The country which has spend more days in military dictatorship than elected government should not comment on democracy. It's a friend's advice.

an advice from chinese on democracy is the last thing we need. Chinese are least eligible people to talk on democracy :hitwall:

The country which has spend more days in military dictatorship than elected government should not comment on democracy. It's a friend's advice.

i m more than qualified to advice you on democracy i m living in the country that gave your country this funny democracy:lol:

i m more than qualified to advice you on democracy i m living in the country that gave your country this funny democracy:lol:

It's the same country which saved your country from aggressive Japanese ma scare in second world war 2 when you were running everywhere wagging the tail. My sympathies. :woot:

Heck no...would you like to live like a robot?

Living in a NASA compound doesn't make you a rocket scientist.

If we want to be united then democracy is the system for us.

Thanks but no thanks. we believe in giving basic freedoms to our citizens.

The problem is precise your system failed to give basic freedom to your citizens: the freedom to live in this world. Just look at your starvation numbers, it is shameful, which is also recognized by some of your leaders, but they are unable to execute.

Of course, you can be united under poverty, illiteracy and starvation in trading for a mere name of "democracy" with a content of feudalism.

Back
Top Bottom