What's new

Should Bangladesh lease foreign land to settle excess population?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are born racist, but i also saw some Pakis being racist towards our Bengali brothers. Pakis listen, we are least racist nation in South Asia! We have to maintain that.

racism-map3.jpg

Well some of you may say look who is talking. But i only insults north indian bhaiyas who are insulting our Bengali and Sri Lankan bros. But if you put them side by side it will be difficult to tell who is who. Centuries ago many bhaiyas migrated to Pakistan to clean our gutter, good cleaners no doubt. We call them chuhras/mussalis now days, historical fact!

More Bangladeshis should move into West Bengal and NE India.

why bangladeshi girls in london so small.. :p:

Bangladeshis are generally small. Small is cute. I am only 5'6". With 1" high shoe I am 5'7". Biggest frustration of my life. Allah has blessed me with extreme good looks (Seriously, I am not exaggerating.:p:) but not height :(.

Bangladeshis are generally small. Small is cute. I am only 5'6". With 1" high shoe I am 5'7". Biggest frustration of my life. Allah has blessed me with extreme good looks (Seriously, I am not exaggerating.:p:) but not height :(.

:woot: Again WTF did I just read early in the morning :D Its not just Bengladeshis who are small Indian are quite small as well :D

On Internet nobody is shorter than 6 feet, nor anybody have tool shorter than 9 inches

But I really am big. My tool is only 8.95 inches unfortunately though :cry: We Haryanvi Jaats are quite big

Invade India. No need to lease. Will save $$$ in the long term.

I'm 6'3" and 190 pounds.

Yeah right lol, just assume for the sake of argument you are 6.3 just I am skeptical about, we are talking about average here and you know where well that of your country men :D

Yeah right lol, just assume for the sake of argument you are 6.3 just I am skeptical about, we are talking about average here and you know where well that of your country men :D

It varies. The shortest ethnic group in India are the Bengalis lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom