What's new

Should a man get married ? Please share your experiences honestly.

This totally happened with my brother. Will soon begin with me. Early signs are there.

You're India based right? Why don't you find someone for yourself. That way you don't have to go through the parent trap.

ffs... i am from a conservative family... my family will disown me... or
even if they manage to tolerate that.. they will try to find a boy.. then what?
we are running out of options here boy ok let me think let me think .how about saying mom love of my life has left me and i now have taken the vow of chastity and decided to become a pundit for the purpose of finding inner peace.

Lol, I used to love the rishta stuff, I'd always make the girl blush with my cheeky winks and silver tongue. :p:
its painful to see a girl dressed up and trying her best, its really cringeworthy, i feel sad for the girl... :(

we are running out of options here boy ok let me think let me think .how about saying mom love of my life has left me and i now have taken the vow of chastity and decided to become a pundit for the purpose of finding inner peace.
hmm this is closest to what is acceptable.. i can join a hindu cult that requires functionaries not to marry and say i want to dedicate my life to the poor, downtrodden pplz.. and be a bramhachari(celibate)...
hmm...

why could you not say no? whats the worse parents can do? they cant literally force you to marry... girls have much less choice in this matter in the subcontinent.

Helpless and jobless forces you to reconsider in life. Just abiding my time until i get settled in life. :frown:

its painful to see a girl dressed up and trying her best, its really cringeworthy, i feel sad for the girl... :(

If her hips are wide, and her curves are kicking, then it's a delight for sore eyes. :o:8-)

hmm this is closest to what is acceptable.. i can join a hindu cult that requires functionaries not to marry and say i want to dedicate my life to the poor, downtrodden pplz.. and be a bramhachari(celibate)...
hmm...
glad to be your help ;)

same feelings here she deserve better than that and worst part is that she has to go through rejection just because of our parent's forceful behaviour
thats the bit that I feel really bad about.. but i have asked a few girls whether it hurts.. they say after 3rd or 4th rejection its almost a routine... so you dont feel much anything...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom