What's new

Should a man get married ? Please share your experiences honestly.

I disagree with you that married man are wealthier otherwise all will be getting married for wealth

You can disagree all you want, the stats tell it all. You can start with the top ten wealthiest in the world and see how many are married.

That is the things. Marriage either boost your faith or break your faith apart. Marriage changed me into Atheist. Was it worth it for the parents who lost their God-fearing son forever all for the sake of stupid arrange aka forced marriage? :D

What scares the lion the most? Lioness. :D
why could you not say no? whats the worse parents can do? they cant literally force you to marry... girls have much less choice in this matter in the subcontinent.

why could you not say no? whats the worse parents can do? they cant literally force you to marry... girls have much less choice in this matter in the subcontinent.
the problem is parent just don't stop especially mother.with every passing birthday the intensity grows.what once was a fun topic to tease you is now a serious one and will be discussed at every dinner.you keep shooting them down and they will keep coming at you with more girls don't know where they get all those pics from.then starts the emotional drama that i want to play with my grandchild before i die.for god sake mother haven't i gave you enough headache in my time that you want more now.that how they do it here.

Yes mate.
the problem is parent just don't stop especially mother.with every passing birthday the intensity grows.what once was a fun topic to tease you is now a serious one and will be discussed at every dinner.you keep shooting them down and they will keep coming at you with more girls don't know where they get all those pics from.then starts the emotional drama that i want to play with my grandchild before i die.for god sake mother haven't i gave you enough headache in my time that you want more now.that how they do it here.

This totally happened with my brother. Will soon begin with me. Early signs are there.

Yes. Muslim men should get married, and form a stable family and raise kids.

LMAO, how relatable to my older brother right now.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

However, be grateful you have opinion to marry some of the simpler girls, because some of the girls are good for nothing here. Most of my friends(not Indian, desi, asian culture, etc) had kids young, and now paying child support with insane, unstable exs. Not a path Im going for sure.

More older I get, more experiences, I appreciate certain things from traditional culture.

Last edited:
LMAO, how relatable to my older brother right now.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

However, be grateful you have opinion to marry some of the simpler girls, because some of the girls are good for nothing here. Most of my friends(not Indian, desi, asian culture, etc) had kids young, and now paying child support with insane, unstable exs. Not a path Im going for sure.

More older I get, more experiences, I appreciate certain things from traditional culture.
poor soul.

my dad said 'am i going to die before I see you married?' ... i said i dont know...
i have to find new ways to say no to the proposals ... its mental...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but ek baat btadun ye sb kch aur esp emotional blackmailing waghera hr kisi ke sath hoti hai :enjoy::lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom