What's new

Should a man get married ? Please share your experiences honestly.

This ^^^. Mothers and other women are always more adamant on getting you married. Men arent that bothered. Wonder why :azn:

:confused: Your posts and your signature make you seem a bit abnormal.:crazy:

Anyway, any experience to share ?
because men know the pain but think why should they suffer alone so instead of taking your side or advising you they keep the silence.
while women know the benefits it brings to them and feel the need to stick together:woot:.all this while thinking that males also enjoy and reap the equal benefit from the relation as they do.
NOW after this post you have my official permission to kill me feminists not that lack it was going to stop you

Married men live longer, are wealthier and are healthier than single men. That is fact. There are huge benefits of a life partner.

Correction : There are huge benefits of a GOOD life partner

Conversely a bad partner makes your life and HEALTH miserable
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.cheatsheet.com/health-fi...can-cause-you-health-problems.html/?a=viewall

https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sour...=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=bad+marriage+health+risk

Your dad probably knows you can't get it up. It's most likely hereditary, and doesn't want you to embarrass yourself.

My advice is get married. Have children. There is no such thing as 7 janums. You only live once. Spread the love your parents gave you to your children that you would have.

If you don't want to have children, then as an organism you are a fail. It's probably natural for you to die out because you are weak.

The greatest men on Earth tried to spread their seed as far as possible and here you are crying about getting married to one woman. Namard. :lol:

:blink:

Aaj kal ke bacche.:tsk:

@waz

My advice is get married. Have children. There is no such thing as 7 janums. You only live once. Spread the love your parents gave you to your children that you would have.

In India ; I can frankly say that it is CHILDREN who sustain MOST of the marriages

Because of children ; married couples tolerate each other

Men work and tolerate their wives for the sake of their children :agree:

In India ; I can frankly say that it is CHILDREN who sustain MOST of the marriages

Because of children ; married couples tolerate each other
Married people only tolerate each other because of children. There is no such thing as Bollywood romance that lasts a lifetime. Those are just stories.

No hard feelings intended, but @nick_indian sounds like a beta male. ROFL

At least I am a male. With your unprovoked crankiness, you sound like a woman on her periods. :crazy:
You sound like one of those ugly guys that can't get a marriage proposal, so you sulk and create threads about not getting married to gain relief about being single. :lol:

Married men live longer, are wealthier and are healthier than single men. That is fact. There are huge benefits of a life partner.

Whats the point of the wealth when you earn it and your wife spends it ?:azn:

You sound like one of those ugly guys that can't get a marriage proposal, so you sulk and create threads about not getting married to gain relief about being single. :lol:

Mmmmm... okay. Thank you for your contribution

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom