What's new

'Shots fired' in Munich shopping centre, Multiple deaths reported at shooting in Munich shopping mal

A simple Questions to all who justify ... Did US come to Middle east .. against Iraq on request of Muslim countries on not , why didnt Muslim countries tell Europe and west to stay away and we will handle , instead they provided the bases and resources

In Syria and Iraq , who is requesting Western countries to bomb isis ....

Idiots and stupids are always on denial and justification for any atrocities
My dear chap those were undemocratic governments which did not reflect the sentiments of the common man, as for the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the only regional nation actively cheering it on was Israel.Kudos

Oopss..
The west UNINTENTIONALLY killed millions in Iraq+Syria+Afg without even knowing.It just happened.

So it's justified.
Hurrah !
ME countries brought it on themselves, west should not be blamed when people of ME take the bait and start slaughtering each other without thinking that they are destroying their own countries.

So Wahabi foot-soldiers attack again, this time in Germany, can someone tell us what Germany did? What does Germany have to do with any of their problems overseas? Is it because Germany arms Kurds in Iraq? I believe only the Iraqi gov't should be armed, to avoid these problems, but more importantly to recognize legitimate government over there, and not a separatist entity. Kurds can have arms to secure their provinces and keep order, they don't need arms to commit offensives or possibly use them against the Iraqi military.

So strategy in Iraq needs some tweaking. Anyway, it's mind boggling why some nations in the West insist on toppling Assad, just because he's an strategic asset to Russia. Even recently, a terrroist group beheaded a child, and the US government said it would consider pausing aid to that group if it found 'evidence'(as if there wasn't any). This insistence on supporting terrorist groups is going to mean Europe will be hit by some terror attacks, which US doesn't seem to care about. Nor do Saudi Arabia care about repercussions for ordinary Muslims, nor does Israel what anyone in the world thinks.

The longer we push of the government in Syria restoring order, the worse this will get. RIP to victims and this should allow Western public opinion to pressure our governments on Syria.

A simple Questions to all who justify ... Did US come to Middle east .. against Iraq on request of Muslim countries on not , why didnt Muslim countries tell Europe and west to stay away and we will handle , instead they provided the bases and resources

In Syria and Iraq , who is requesting Western countries to bomb isis ....

Idiots and stupids are always on denial and justification for any atrocities

Yeah I agree..
The muslim population was multiplying rapidly so the muslims decided to have some population control.They requested the US to invade them and bomb their entire cities and civilizations.

Oopss..
The west UNINTENTIONALLY killed millions in Iraq+Syria+Afg without even knowing.It just happened.

So it's justified.
Hurrah !
The west created the instability - so it can't escape blame...but to date Muslims have killed more Muslims than the West, Israel and whatever other bogeyman we'd like to throw up.

Those suicide bombs all across Iraq, weren't done by the West. We scream bloody murder if the West gets close to a mosque...yet, AQ/ISIS and whatever other acronym these bastards want to use...how many suicide attacks have they conducted inside mosques?

It's not that hard to understand...If muslims don't value muslim life...don't expect the 'infidel' to.

The Adam Curtis documentary 'Bitter Lake' was very enlightening on the subject of Western intervention in the 'muslim world'.

Call it whatever you want but violence breeds nothing but violence.
I won't shed any crocodile tears on deaths in the west when I'm perfectly fine with the massacares due to airstrikes in the middle east.
I simply can't have selective sympathy for humanity.
Future terrorist spotted.. When are you joining ISIS?

Indians are hoping it's a Pakistani guy.
Seeing track record.. it is not ruled out by us.

Still denial and justification ... but answer my question ... who invited US & Europe to attack Iraq ... who provided the resources and have any of you pointed your fingers on them ...no .... just justifying your crusade in Europe and western countries

The west created the instability - so it can't escape blame...but to date Muslims have killed more Muslims than the West, Israel and whatever other bogeyman we'd like to throw up.

Those suicide bombs all across Iraq, weren't done by the West. We scream bloody murder if the West gets close to a mosque...yet, AQ/ISIS and whatever other acronym these bastards want to use...how many suicide attacks have they conducted inside mosques?

It's not that hard to understand...If muslims don't value muslim life...don't expect the 'infidel' to.

Why weren't these 'fanatic' Muslims killing each other prior to 9/11 ?
They've existed eversince.

And if the 'infidel' doesn't value muslim then it can only be vice versa.Violence breeds violence.

My dear chap those were undemocratic governments which did not reflect the sentiments of the common man, as for the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the only regional nation actively cheering it on was Israel.Kudos

Then why is your country mate accusing only west but not the other countries who beded with them ... and justifying the terrorist

Future terrorist spotted.. When are you joining ISIS?

Seeing track record.. it is not ruled out by us.

Why lending me the favour of calling me a 'future' terrorist.
Call me a terrorist already.You'll sleep tight.

Then why is your country mate accusing only west but not the other countries who beded with them ... and justifying the terrorist
My countrymate can speak for his self, I will tell you the Muslim world is sick of Western interventions in their lands, Bush and Cheney egged on by Israel opened a Pandoras box, now unfortunately "chickens have come home to roost"

Back
Top Bottom