What's new

'Shots fired' in Munich shopping centre, Multiple deaths reported at shooting in Munich shopping mal

Germany took in a million muslim refugees even though most of the world knew it was a bad idea. How ungrateful can the muslim world be?

This kind of continuous crap and U.S will elect Trump. Sad but very possible.

Oh boy..
First of all, we don`t know, if they are muslims or not...and next, i`m still waiting for your proofs, where we throw bombs?

Probably three shooters.
First of all, we don`t know, if they are muslims or not...and next, i`m still waiting for your proofs, where we throw bombs?

Probably three shooters.

Germany took in a million muslim refugees even though most of the world knew it was a bad idea. How ungrateful can the muslim world be?
Yes, lets Bomb the hell out of them...... No i got better idea lets Bomb Democracy @ them....... that will teach them a lesson.... and we will rid of haters :coffee:

Why do we have to do this every time one of these threads come up?

There is No, Zip, Nada, Zilch - justification for the INTENTIONAL murder of innocents. There can be no 'but'.

We have to condemn it unequivocally.

Can you explain, what you said?
ISIS is the very defination of evil they abduct young girls from the villages that oppose them and sell them as sex slaves in their markets they rule through fear their subjects are their slaves

A simple Questions to all who justify ... Did US come to Middle east .. against Iraq on request of Muslim countries on not , why didnt Muslim countries tell Europe and west to stay away and we will handle , instead they provided the bases and resources

In Syria and Iraq , who is requesting Western countries to bomb isis ....

Idiots and stupids are always on denial and justification for any atrocities

Why do we have to do this every time one of these threads come up?

There is No, Zip, Nada, Zilch - justification for the INTENTIONAL murder of innocents. There can be no 'but'.

We have to condemn it unequivocally.

Oopss..
The west UNINTENTIONALLY killed millions in Iraq+Syria+Afg without even knowing.It just happened.

So it's justified.
Hurrah !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom