What's new

Short documentary video "War on Kharijis"

Looking forward to it - nice to see the PA media arm taking the lead to expose these salafi/takfiri swi*e and their historical origins.

When is the documentary supposed to air?

The incompetence of the producers of this video beggars belief.

From the short clip one can clearly see that whoever is responsible for this pathetic propaganda hasn't got a clue.

The plural of khariji is not kharijis :rofl:

If you want to make propaganda films at least do it right.

The incompetence of the producers of this video beggars belief.

From the short clip one can clearly see that whoever is responsible for this pathetic propaganda hasn't got a clue.

The plural of khariji is not kharijis :rofl:

If you want to make propaganda films at least do it right.

just because the plural is different, it does not mean that the fitnah of Khariji is wrong as predicted by Prophet SAW, its clear that you are a supporter of Taliban and Al Qaeda thugs thats why you felt offended and want to divert others away from the real topic, its not surprising that extremist behaviour is common among most of the european muslims.

Next time do something more convincing...

I think media has gone out of ISI's hand and that is why pakistan army has started making these videos on its own.

just because the plural is different, it does not mean that the fitnah of Khariji is wrong as predicted by Prophet SAW,

I'm not denying the fitna posed, rather the pathetic attempt by the makers of this film to label the Taliban with the label "Kharijis" Try as they might they have failed miserably to fit the glove on to the hand of those they seek to fit it onto.

its clear that you are a supporter of Taliban and Al Qaeda thugs thats why you felt offended and want to divert others away from the real topic,

The only thing that's clear is that you and the makers of this film are clueless with regard to this subject and are jumping onto a bandwagon which you know nothing about. I'm sure you will fool those who are as equally as clueless as yourselves, but anyone with a basic grasp of Islamic history will see the gaping holes in your argument.

its not surprising that extremist behaviour is common among most of the european muslims.

Extremism as defined by who? It is you and your neo con anti Islamist mindset that is extreme and not the Muslimeen.

Next time do something more convincing...

Oh the irony of your statement, I think maybe you should inform the producers of your crap propaganda video about making a more convincing piece of propaganda.

Like I said this film is extremely poorly thought out, this trailer bears testimony to that fact.It has failed at the very fist hurdle to put forward even a semi convincing argument.

How can you expect anyone to take it seriously when the most basic of allegations are totally false.

I will eagerly await the release of this dreadful piece of rubbish, and will point out all the discrepancies and laughable mistakes in due course, InshaAllah

I'm not denying the fitna posed, rather the pathetic attempt by the makers of this film to label the Taliban with the label "Kharijis" Try as they might they have failed miserably to fit the glove on to the hand of those they seek to fit it onto.

The only thing that's clear is that you and the makers of this film are clueless with regard to this subject and are jumping onto a bandwagon which you know nothing about. I'm sure you will fool those who are as equally as clueless as yourselves, but anyone with a basic grasp of Islamic history will see the gaping holes in your argument.

Extremism as defined by who? It is you and your neo con anti Islamist mindset that is extreme and not the Muslimeen.

Oh the irony of your statement, I think maybe you should inform the producers of your crap propaganda video about making a more convincing piece of propaganda.

Like I said this film is extremely poorly thought out, this trailer bears testimony to that fact.It has failed at the very fist hurdle to put forward even a semi convincing argument.

How can you expect anyone to take it seriously when the most basic of allegations are totally false.

I will eagerly await the release of this dreadful piece of rubbish, and will point out all the discrepancies and laughable mistakes in due course, InshaAllah

IS THAT ALL YOU WANT TO SAY !!!

you admit you dont deny the fitnah of Kharijis and ofcourse you cant deny the sayings of the Prophet Mohammad SAW regarding the Kharijis, so you come up with this long crappy post, and you wont be able to point out point out all the discrepancies and laughable mistakes in due course .. InshaAllah !!!

Our home-grown taliban thugs have a lot in common with the Nazis as well as the Khariji - the fascist mindset is the same. While the Nazis persecuted the Jews, the Taliban's favorite pastime is to commit atrocities against Shia muslims.

IS THAT ALL YOU WANT TO SAY !!!

you admit you dont deny the fitnah of Kharijis and ofcourse you cant deny the sayings of the Prophet Mohammad SAW regarding the Kharijis, so you come up with this long crappy post, and you wont be able to point out point out all the discrepancies and laughable mistakes in due course .. InshaAllah !!!

Yeah i know the fitna of khuwarji is true, and i also read who were the khuwarjis and what was their believe, so i can't accept taliban are your so called khuwarjis... infact, after reading your statements, it clearly shows you are on same goal which khuwarjis had ... to improve misconception between muslims, divide them, and spread more hater.. Now Deny that.. if you can...

Yeah i know the fitna of khuwarji is true, and i also read who were the khuwarjis and what was their believe, so i can't accept taliban are your so called khuwarjis... infact, after reading your statements, it clearly shows you are on same goal which khuwarjis had ... to improve misconception between muslims, divide them, and spread more hater.. Now Deny that.. if you can...

if you cant accept that taliban are not khawareej, than thats your problem, your post shows your frustration, no one is denying that

if you cant accept that taliban are not khawareej, than thats your problem, your post shows your frustration, no one is denying that

Dont call all taliban as khwarijis .dont forget these are taliban who are the one fighting US,israeli,Indian presence in Afghanistan which is a threat to Pakistan.

You may say that some thugs in swat are spreading fitnah.

But calling all mujahideen and taliban as khwarijis just because they refused to bow down to US and unlike us they had the guts to stand against a super power.Where as our mush and now zardari have rented their nation to US.

Just dont forget when you mix Islam and try to support the decision to support US.That Allah says in quran

"do not make make jews and christians as friends

Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Qur'an (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah..."

Decide yourself who is the front line ally of US and takes pride in it.

Last edited:
Dont call all taliban as khwarijis .dont forget these are taliban who are the one fighting US,israeli,Indian presence in Afghanistan which is a threat to Pakistan.

You may say that some thugs in swat are spreading fitnah.

But calling all mujahideen and taliban as khwarijis just because they refused to bow down to US and unlike us they had the guts to stand against a super power.Where as our mush and now zardari have rented their nation to US.

Just dont forget when you mix Islam and try to support the decision to support US.That Allah says in quran

"do not make make jews and christians as friends

Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Qur'an (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah..."

Decide yourself who is the front line ally of US and takes pride in it.

who was pointing to the Afghan taliban ????
looks like you percieved the opposite way and started lecturing ..

Khwaarij as they are collectively known basically believe in only the first two rightly guided Khlifas. They were against Hazrat Usman (RA) and also criticised Hazrat Ali (RA) after he accepted mediation following the Battle of Siffin.

No matter how much I dislike Taliban and Deobandis, I have to admit that these people are not Kharji but belong to a modified version of Ashaari school of Sunni Islam. Only similarity between Taliban and Khawarij is that both pronounce Takfir, that is, they consider Muslims not in agreement with their belief such as Shias as Kaffirs.

Only people that adhere to Kharji branch of Islam to the best of my knowledge are Ibadis of Oman.

Look like no one is agree with you.. your agenda to produce miss conceptions is totally refuted by each and every member.. Yes, TTP (Not Taliban) are takfiri group (There are many takfiri groups in between different sectors like sunni thinks those who don't follow all four known schools of thoughts, are ghair mukhalikeen. Similarly there are shia's bravlis different who think same. But this don't reflects the whole community.)... but certainly not khuwarjis.. similarly Afghan Taliban are neither takfiri nor khuwarjis.. i see Mullah Omar wanted to have good relation with Iran, when he conquer the Afghanistan. So clearly shows he didn't had anything even closed to be called as takfiri group.

btw you didn't deny your agenda about spreading miss conception between muslims, which was same agenda of khuwarjis, in the time of 2nd and 3rd khalifah (R.A), and they did well.. Sad you failed

Back
Top Bottom