What's new

Shopian encounter: One freedom fighter killed, other surrenders

Clearly economics matter more than faith to them refugees. They should openly accept that, and try to assimilate with the locals. People will be more accepting then.

Regarding the Dogras part- the other communities have faced the violence from your community for hundreds of years. You got a glimpse of the same thing we are fighting against. Look at how some mughals killed Sikhs.
If you are referring it to Mahmood Ghaznavi era then you were the first to initiate conflict to fulfill your desire of Akhand Bharat. Abdali came here to help falling Mughal empire by the hands of Marhatas. Yes i know Mughals killed Sikhs but they were too killed by India in Operation Blue star.
Maharaja Gulab singh was Hindu under Sikh ruler Ranjit Singh who skinned alive my ancestors, so we consider both of you our enemies.
It is up to Syrians to choose their place to get refugee. It was our responsiblity to offer but it was given back in the form of donations.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/mina...edom-fighters-were-skinned-alive-1832.435026/

We helped Syrians and all other people who are facing violence. From Kashmir to Chechnya and Palestine we are one. It is a responsibility of a Muslim to aid helpless people regardless nationality and religion.
My ancestors helped many Kashmiri Pandits and given them safe passage during 1947 war of Independence which is clear example of our love for Humanity.
Please shower some love & humanity for Baluchi's and help them from sufferings at the hands of brave pak army?

Please shower some love & humanity for Baluchi's and help them from sufferings at the hands of brave pak army?
Our Indian fellows are already showering love and Humanity for Baluchi Sarmachars why should we.

Back
Top Bottom