What's new

Shopian encounter: One freedom fighter killed, other surrenders

We as in?
Syrians had to run to a Christian majority Europe to save themselves. Why should have that happened when other brotherly countries were close by?

:tup:
There are many Syrians refugee camps in Muslims countries. Some of them prefer to migrate towards European countries to improve their life style. You know the benefits better than me because their are many Sub Continent residents were too involved in legal or illegal migration attempts.

4th deceased was a policeman Imtiyaz ahmed.

sorry for the confusion.
Yes.
A head constable.

You know what?
The guy's FB ID had picture of Geelani as cover photo, but his family wasnt even sent condolences by Geelani and ilk.

when the khalistanis started killing the local cops.

and we all know what happens when you mess with the local police in India.

its not just the MI that is playing the role here.
Source of terrorism is same in both Punjab and Kashmir's case, ergo the similarity. :)

Yes.
A head constable.

You know what?
The guy's FB ID had picture of Geelani as cover photo, but his family wasnt even sent condolences by Geelani and ilk.

Thats ok. geelani is in a tight spot right now.

but the rift between cops and terrorists is beneficiary for India if u ask me.

terrorists are just adding enemies go their list

There are many Syrians refugee camps in Muslims countries.
Name the countries you're talking about.

Some of them prefer to migrate towards European countries to improve their life style.
Not true.
The Syrians i have met and interacted with have confessed that they were not given any shelter....anywhere.

By anywhere i meant the countries "close by".

but the rift between cops and terrorists is beneficiary for India if u ask me.
Kashmir police has done some excellent job at providing Humint.
Remember how Abu Dujaana was taken down?

the rift between cops and terrorists is beneficiary for India if u ask me.
Indeed! :tup:

Name the countries you're talking about.

Not true.
The Syrians i have met and interacted with have confessed that they were not given any shelter....anywhere.
Turkey, Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan and Greece (Camps established by Pakistani NGO).
I told you many Syrians wants to leave just because to improve their life style because Syrian government is facing crisis, for them conflict is just a reason.

Turkey, Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan and Greece (Camps established by Pakistani NGO)
What not Pakistan, malaysia, GCC etc?
I told you many Syrians wants to leave just because to improve their life style because Syrian government is facing crisis, for them conflict is just a reason.
Not true.
Dont mock their plight.

Safe passage from where ,you mean Kashmir ?
Azad Kashmir district Poonch during second uprising in September 1947. We Poonchian were fighting against Mahraja since 18th Century.
He personally evacuated Hindus of to safe areas.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/mart...in-hussain-khan-shaheed-11th-nov-1947.343465/

546893_295432487222848_1473235167_n.jpg

What not Pakistan, malaysia, GCC etc?

Not true.
Dont mock their plight.
We invited them but they were not interested to live here in Pakistan due to our bad economical conditions. We provided them aid in European countries. In Greece my very close friend related to NGO are serving Syrians since two years.
If we can provide shelter to Bosnians then it is not difficult for us to provide refuge to Syrians and other displaced people around the world.

Who was trying to kill the kashmiries in thier state
Resistance movement against policies of Mahraja were started by both Pandits and Kashmiri muslims. During rebellion in 1947 Dogra forces killed both pro freedom Hindu Pandits and Muslims.
Please read Chrisptoher Snedden if you need neutral historical source. I am the resident of Poonch that is why i know every thing inside.
My ancestors were skinned alive by Dogras in year 1832 publicly.

We invited them but they were not interested to live here in Pakistan due to our bad economical conditions. We provided them aid in European countries. In Greece my very close friend related to NGO are serving Syrians since two years.
What about GCC?
GCC is definitely a place with high GDP.

What about GCC?
GCC is definitely a place with high GDP.

GCC members have also made significant financial contributions to humanitarian relief efforts in Syria. Specifically, Saudi sources have reportedly given over $700 million in humanitarian aid to fund refugee camps in Jordan and Lebanon. The UAE’s government, as of 2015, has reportedly provided $750 million in aid since the Syrian crisis erupted five and a half years ago. Kuwait has hosted three international humanitarian pledging conferences for Syria between January 2013 and March 2015 with a total of $1.3 billion pledged.
https://lobelog.com/despite-allegations-the-gcc-is-accepting-syrian-refugees/

If we can provide shelter to Bosnians then it is not difficult for us to provide refuge to Syrians and other displaced people around the world.

Resistance movement against policies of Mahraja were started by both Pandits and Kashmiri muslims. During rebellion in 1947 Dogra forces killed both pro freedom Hindu Pandits and Muslims.
Please read Chrisptoher Snedden if you need neutral historical source. I am the resident of Poonch that is why i know every thing inside.
My ancestors were skinned alive by Dogras in year 1832 publicly.
Clearly economics matter more than faith to them refugees. They should openly accept that, and try to assimilate with the locals. People will be more accepting then.

Regarding the Dogras part- the other communities have faced the violence from your community for hundreds of years. You got a glimpse of the same thing we are fighting against. Look at how some mughals killed Sikhs.

Back
Top Bottom