What's new

Shoot down US drones, say Pakistani groups

No but if we are to face certain doom, we will help our friends by killing everyone

That's what you think. They don't. To them, You are cheap hired suicide bomber to keep India in Check. And You Pakistanis are more than willing to do that job for China as long as you could hurt India a little. As matter of fact, Your willingness is a surprise to even China and up until a few months ago, The US.

Insecurity? Show me one post I have made implying that Israel should attack Pakistan. Now look at how many Pakistani posts say that. Who has more to prove?

Insecurity because you believed that I had to mean Israel when I meant puny. I could have meant Lebanon or Jordan

don't mind if i'm interfering..but Israel too has nukes and a much better payload delivery system.their nuke triad is operational(i guess as they bought submarines that can deliver nukes)..and israel is so tiny nation that if ever Pakistan/Iran nuke them,other Arab countries will kick their a** as they will get affected too.. :lol: :lol:

and why you guys want to nuke us???we are not sending drones..are we??nuke USA if you can..
We'll strike first and everything will disappear forever.

That's what you think. They don't. To them, You are cheap hired suicide bomber to keep India in Check. And You Pakistani as more than willing to do that job for China. As matter of fact, You willingness is even a surprise to China and up until a few months ago, The US.
We're more than willing to be cheap suicide bombers

guys please stop nuking each other.
We should start and destroy half the world before we're nuked. And then China shall be able to conquer all and everyone shall bow before the power of China and Iran

Considering you were just talking about Israel, that wouldn't make any sense.
I could even have been sneering at India into breaking into 56 states. You took it as an insult to your country, therefore insecurity

HUH ?! Maybe that's what you guys do over there, along with honor killings and whatnot.
Texas, man kills daughter for refusing to turn off Facebook

Facebook is a great tool. It is hated by liberal extremists because their lies are exposed on it and the Republican party which stands for a return to all that was good in the US is supported through it

So anyone else agree we should nuke India/Israel after shooting drones?

shoot down US drones and the entire nation from PM to clerk will be running their as$es off before each of them is apprehended in OBL style.. :woot:

What will the US do? Kill us? Drones are already killing us, might as well fight back!

demotivational-posters-come-at-me-bro.jpg

israeli-soldier-palestinian-boy.jpg

PALESTINE%2031-03-12%20PALESTINE%20CHILD%20ISRAEL%20SOLDIERS.jpg

boypushingsoldier.jpg

You cannot compare the courage of that little boy with that of our politicians. Two opposite sides of the universe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom