What's new

Shocking video of racist attack on Africans in India

All over the news here in the US , which includes CNN , fox ,CBS and all other local and major news channels. Sad news it is indeed way to go india lolz.
I condemn the violence..But these Nigerians are no angels..They indulge heavily in drug dealing and online money scams..Nigerians have a very bad reputation in india

I condemn the violence..But these Nigerians are no angels..They indulge heavily in drug dealing and online money scams..Nigerians have a very bad reputation in india

Understood , then perhaps your gov should deport their a$$ back to Nigeria or else where whey keep them in india ? since they are trouble and in drug dealing etc .

Our government is generous and benevolent

What is generous and benevolent when people from outside is causing serious problems. Pakistan was always generous to afghan refuges and look what they have done to our country. When its time to clean its to clean up bro simple as that its india first and these people second.

Yaar think of it this way, they want a good life in India unlike Nigeria. True some of them might be bad but not all may be bad. Let's assume them to be innocent unless they prove otherwise.

They indulge heavily in drug dealing

I keep hearing this, but no one has yet to provide any evidence for this. Was India completely drug-free before the Nigerians came over?

I also see no issue with 'drug-dealing'. There is a market for it. Dealers are there and provide a valuable service to the market.

Maybe if you don't want your precious children to take drugs, then teach them better, don't blame drug dealers. They are just fulfilling the demand of the marketplace.

a646c45633cfab95a2aaf727480883aba7de652148fb3601db61853a62d3b3da.jpg

Last edited:
Partying happens alot and privately in Pakistan to avoid other Pakistanis.
Drinking you can get away with by bribes.
So far there's no evidence that the guy in the video sold drugs or the kenyan lady who was attacked also.
You know what i could have forgiven the whole incident if they had fought him fairly.

If you are non-muslim then drinking is legal. Most of alcohol business is run by non-muslim Pakistanis legally. Obviously its another thing that most of their customers are Pakistani muslims.

Africans would be better served by leaving India and developing their own nations.

Some kids from Africa nations stay at our apartment complex.. some of them are good.. some are really a nuisance.. from smoking in community Lifts, to throwing empty beer bottles in parks where kids are playing...to drugs to loud music in the dead of the night... all these people are up to at times creates such reaction.. and who knows what happened before crowd attacked them.. there is an act and then there is instigation... everybody wants to record the act and not the instigation.
They should respect the law of your land, if not deport them, no one will or should condemn you, however the attack is certainly not acceptable behaviour.Kudos
@Nilgiri @Levina

Utter cowards, one man and look how many of these pathetic whips try to put him down. I'd like to see them try that with an even number of Black guys or slightly less. They would be crying for the police in no time.
These videos have gone viral across many black forums and websites based in the West. This has done an untold amount of damage.

Africans would be better served by leaving India and developing their own nations.

They should respect the law of your land, if not deport them, no one will or should condemn you, however the attack is certainly not acceptable behaviour.Kudos
@Nilgiri @Levina

Genuine people from all around the world are welcome to India. Many Africans are students in India, so they definitely do want to return to Africa after their studies to improve Africa etc...being doctors, engineers etc.

Unfortunately some are bad apples and bad apples (drug dealers, pimps etc) spoil it for everyone....and there are bad apples on other side too that do the generalisation. We are seeing it a lot in the US now w.r.t latin americans/mexicans esp the illegals.....so I am not surprised its also happening to some level in India.

But I am sure we will see continued flow of migrants between India and Africa over time (lets not forget many Indians also go to Africa to set up business/contract farming/trading even studying too etc)....just like there is still many Indians going to Australia even after those spate of racist attacks on them that happened those years back. Most people fundamentally realise that most people are not vicious hooligans, but the vicious hooligans (alongside the genuine criminal elements that spur the generalisations) dominate the headlines when incidents happen. Its simple how media and human emotions work.

Utter cowards, one man and look how many of these pathetic whips try to put him down. I'd like to see them try that with an even number of Black guys or slightly less. They would be crying for the police in no time.
These videos have gone viral across many black forums and websites based in the West. This has done an untold amount of damage.

Thats not how majority mobs work. You think the Idi Amin thugs took Indians in Uganda on ....in gentlemanlike one on one fashion?

Don't worry...You people too have to bear the spill over of this damage as no one can make out who is Pakistani or who is Indian .

Genuine people from all around the world are welcome to India. Many Africans are students in India, so they definitely do want to return to Africa after their studies to improve Africa etc...being doctors, engineers etc.

Unfortunately some are bad apples and bad apples (drug dealers, pimps etc) spoil it for everyone....and there are bad apples on other side too that do the generalisation. We are seeing it a lot in the US now w.r.t latin americans/mexicans esp the illegals.....so I am not surprised its also happening to some level in India.

But I am sure we will see continued flow of migrants between India and Africa over time (lets not forget many Indians also go to Africa to set up business/contract farming/trading even studying too etc)....just like there is still many Indians going to Australia even after those spate of racist attacks on them that happened those years back. Most people fundamentally realise that most people are not vicious hooligans, but the vicious hooligans (alongside the genuine criminal elements that spur the generalisations) dominate the headlines when incidents happen. Its simple how media and human emotions work.

Thats not how majority mobs work. You think the Idi Amin thugs took Indians in Uganda on ....in gentlemanlike one on one fashion?
The bad apples have to be immediately deported, it will set a example to any potential hooligan, as for the Africans being attacked, it looked terrible yet we do not know the facts, if a crime was committed by the Africans police should have been called in, not this over reaction.Kudos yaar

The bad apples have to be immediately deported, it will set a example to any potential hooligan, as for the Africans being attacked, it looked terrible yet we do not know the facts, if a crime was committed by the Africans police should have been called in, not this over reaction.Kudos yaar

Yup its bad law enforcement in India as usual (they get bribed to turn other eye by the criminal element networks etc)....and prevalence of disgusting thugs in good enough amount (its a city, high pop density etc) that decide every X,Y,Z is responsible for their own failures/angers in life....and of course a cpl are psychopaths to begin with.

I draw distinction with these being thugs, not vigilantes...given vigilantes should target only the criminal elements in reverse (outside of the law) to be one.

Improvement in law and order is absolutely needed in India and whole region....to even give a chance for society to reform and educate in better overall decencies over time....so psychopaths/anti-socials stand out better and can be dealt with. Right now they are too merged with rest of the society....so law and order (prevention is better than the cure etc) is the lower hanging fruit to target for sure.

Back
Top Bottom