What's new

Shocking video of racist attack on Africans in India

Terrible behaviour. Ashamed too be India. People who do this are not real Indians

To people who say Pakistanis and Indians can be told apart by there looks is living in la la land

I live in a Black ruled Country and all Indians bengalis Pakistanis are grouped as one

Pakistanis in U.K. Think there skin tone there is there actual colour lol go back to Pakistan and get some sun and see the true brown colour of your ancestors and the ones who shit there selves can go Spain for two weeks and come back looking like an Indian
Hahaha

entire indian society is based on a highly discriminatory caste system... where a huge chunk of society are considered sub-humans...

how can you be surprised by this?

hindus are some of the most intolerant racist people on earth against everyone but whites...

they have a total inferiority complex against the white man... see them as superiors, and have no problems even being subjecated by them/ fighting in their wars...

really disgusting... I hope Pakistan liberates the oppressed people of Kashmir from these racists hindus... india has 0 legitimacy to forcefully rule over any non-hindus...

I'm not justifying or taking sides but I bet this would've happened in Pakistan as well if you had Africans visiting and studying there. These people run drugs and have criminal gangs, their women will browbeat police by threatening to tear clothes and allege rape, men will threaten to bite and claim they have AIDS. So the police will be intimidated and will leave them alone to do their stuff and then eventually public will get mad and take matters into their own hands. India is racist alright but not the kind of racist where people will just form a crowd and beat up a poor African. It takes more to provocate people to that level.
Not true we have a Somali population no one attacks them
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/islamabads-little-somalia-somalistan.393703/
On Nigerians yes they are famous for drugs even in Pakistan for drugs but that doesnot mean you put labels on all individuals without knowing them

it was excellent.
:D
You lived in Islamabad or Karachi?

You lived in Islamabad or Karachi?

i have done bachelor of electrical engineering from hamdard university in karachi,stayed there for almost 6 years,even though i have been to peshawar,Islamabad(few days),and lahore .
i found karachi weather to be mild,i mostly carried my student ID as recommended by the university authority but never faced any sort of problem.
pakistani people are among the most resilient people i have seen,during my stay there,i have interacted with many people from the dudhwala ,teachers ,police to house owners.
i used to hang out in millennium in johar mall bowling,hookah on saturday nights.i have mad friends during my stay there.
alhamdullilah,it was such an experience.

Yea, in a country where one can't even eat his own diet, there are plenty images from this week alone to rain on your parade.

Yea, in a country where one can't even eat his own diet I mean pork is not allowed in ur country right?

You watch Pakistan news channels..80 percent of them look like any other south Asian..Especially Sindhis and punjabis..I agree to a certain level Pathan's look a bit different..But not every Pathan...

People from Sindh/Karachi look like indians because alot of them are transplants from india.

entire indian society is based on a highly discriminatory caste system... where a huge chunk of society are considered sub-humans...

how can you be surprised by this?

hindus are some of the most intolerant racist people on earth against everyone but whites...

they have a total inferiority complex against the white man... see them as superiors, and have no problems even being subjecated by them/ fighting in their wars...

really disgusting... I hope Pakistan liberates the oppressed people of Kashmir from these racists hindus... india has 0 legitimacy to forcefully rule over any non-hindus...
They are also against whites! look at the richard gere situation and a aussie man who was burned alive with his 7 year old son.White women are also targeted by these sadists. There isn't enough bandwidth to explain how racist and sadistic they are

Who is "us"? Do their Punjabis look like Biharis? Or South Indians? Or do they look like Indian Punjabis?
All south Asians More or less look the same except for their nose shapes and sizes...I have seen enought of India to say this.

All south Asians More or less look the same except for their nose shapes and sizes...I have seen enought of India to say this.

Oh ok, I must be blind. Carry on then, I'll find an eye doctor to get my prescription checked.

Back
Top Bottom