What's new

Shocking video of racist attack on Africans in India

That should be highlighted at all the forums and govt is the last thing on my mind...we need to use the social media

I'm neither, I'm sure maybe 90% of them or even more are good people. But a lot of them sell drugs. If you go to any upscale club there will be a black guy selling drugs. Maybe they don't frequent Pakistan because of the strict laws on drinking and partying and India is a better market?

I'm well aware, thank you. A very close friend in college was from Nigeria.
Partying happens alot and privately in Pakistan to avoid other Pakistanis.
Drinking you can get away with by bribes.
So far there's no evidence that the guy in the video sold drugs or the kenyan lady who was attacked also.
You know what i could have forgiven the whole incident if they had fought him fairly.

Partying happens alot and privately in Pakistan to avoid other Pakistanis.
Drinking you can get away with by bribes.
So far there's no evidence that the guy in the video sold drugs or the kenyan lady who was attacked also.
You know what i could have forgiven the whole incident if they had fought him fairly.

oh completely agree, I'm not justifying the attack please don't get me wrong. It is cowardly racist misdirected mob mentality.

Are the Nigerian/African immigrants really dealing drugs? Weren't there drugs in India before the Africans came?

actually the word Lynched has become Synonymous with India's treatment of different races and religion
Do you have any Idea what is unity in diversity concept in India. Do you have any idea how much diverse India is ?
I can take that argument of pointing out flaws in your country and religion. But I need not.

it's been reported as those guys have been selling drugs to children and several died of overdose.... now you tell me which media to believe
sure. in your mind every black person is a drug dealer .

It seems the drug abuse in India is only due to Africans. Indians are innocent and never involved in drug business.

Nobody will buy it :lol:.
India has the largest pool of heroin users in the world.. India benefits enormously from heroin smuggling and trafficking locally, regionally and internationally, that is why it won't let go of Afghanistan, the world's prime producer..

Many of these people are involved in nefarious activities including drugs. Just because they are from a different race doesn't mean they are innocent.

But he should have been arrested rather than beaten like that.

^^^^

Thank you very much for your informative post BUT any reasonable explanation in this thread is useless. The intention behind to open this thread to show how bad India and Indian are from rest of the world. It is shame racist attacks and crimes only occurs in India and now because these actions some pure souls are compel to teach us lessons how to behave. So Please don't interrupt them just sit tight and read the words with full of wisdom and ponder.

Regards,
Jailer

Do you have any Idea what is unity in diversity concept in India. Do you have any idea how much diverse India is ?
I can take that argument of pointing out flaws in your country and religion. But I need not.

that is your f'ing excuse that India is diversed country!!!

that is your f'ing excuse that India is diversed country!!!
Who is giving an excuse. I was saying you are biased. Pointing out a few incidents and then generalizing. If your logics of suggestions/accusations are right then you will speak in favor of people propagating "Islamophobia". In India we avoid generalization, we are so many of us that its just not possible. Exceptions only prove the fact.

I'm not justifying or taking sides but I bet this would've happened in Pakistan as well if you had Africans visiting and studying there. These people run drugs and have criminal gangs, their women will browbeat police by threatening to tear clothes and allege rape, men will threaten to bite and claim they have AIDS. So the police will be intimidated and will leave them alone to do their stuff and then eventually public will get mad and take matters into their own hands. India is racist alright but not the kind of racist where people will just form a crowd and beat up a poor African. It takes more to provocate people to that level.

Do we Pakistanis treat Arabs badly or show racism towards them? @Somali-Turk ...How were you treated in Pakistan?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom