What's new

Shocking Video: Indian worker mercilessly beaten by Saudi engineer in Mecca

So if someone want to bully you and
you will just bow down and lick his boots?And that is a truly man?Because you got father,mother,uncle,cosine,brother,sister,daughter and son?Huh.If all Indian thinks like that,then I can't imagine what a pathetic country India would be.Maybe this is the reason India got its independence by begging.

Looks like a lot of money in your pocket :) I would like to remind you foxconn suicide nets in China. Very sadly workers al over the globe face the same fate. Before rebelling on anything surely I think of my father, mother, wife and kids for sure. Not one time, a hundred times. I am proud to be like this. India did not get independance by begging. We had both Subash Chandra Bosh and Mahatma Gandhi. Go for a mental health check up.

@ Abu Namr

Only Pakistanis can beat Saudi in KSA and get away from it. I am surprised why Pakistanis have that immunity in KSA that other nationality doesn't have.

There is a lot of world that sell themselves for feeding their family.
Fake video

Well i personally know a person whos passport was confiscated by his employer and he made him work without wage untill escaped from UAE Illegally to Pakistan by hiding on a tanker. Even embassy didn't help him bcz they didnt want to anger the Emarati government. He showed me lashes and burn marks on all parts of his body. I told him to contact some media people and news was published in local little known news paper and soon after he started getting death threats. No media outlet dared to run his story.
This is the true face of GCC nations.

Mordern day slaves.He should fight back like a true man rather than being a pathetic slave.Shameful.

He would have his head chopped off for touching the noble Saudi breed.

Was it fake? Ok I got it now...you want to tell that Saudi treat anyone from sub continent as $hit.
Yes no differentiate they treat Indian / Pakistani / Bangladeshi same way. We respect Saudi Land because our holiest places are there otherwise.

This is the only chapter where indians/pakistanis/bangladeshins/srilankans/nepalese will agree to each other.
I say why dont the govt of all subcontinent take some initiative to make the lives of ppl in GCC a bit better, dealing with saudi govt officially.
India and pakistan being the majority stake holders can keep their differences aside for a bit and join together in this cause. Good starter and precedence would be set for resolving other issues.

Yes no differentiate they treat Indian / Pakistani / Bangladeshi same way. We respect Saudi Land because our holiest places are there otherwise.
I thought you were people of book ..Is it written in quraan ?

seriously sometime i think ,wht will happen to these gulf countries when oil prices will go more down and will remain like this 2-3 years and also there is no other source of income for them , then they will become next iraq and libiya

This is the only chapter where indians/pakistanis/bangladeshins/srilankans/nepalese will agree to each other.
I say why dont the govt of all subcontinent take some initiative to make the lives of ppl in GCC a bit better, dealing with saudi govt officially.
India and pakistan being the majority stake holders can keep their differences aside for a bit and join together in this cause. Good starter and precedence would be set for resolving other issues.
Nothing can be done unless we all call our workers back let the Saudi to do all the Jobs from cleaning to engineering. With in a week time they come to us and beg mercy but our Govts run by eunuchs can't face USA + Saudi. You know Zial ul Haq ban Pakistani woman to work any Arab country as a maid because they sexually harass / rape their maids and they can't say anything. Lots of Bangladeshi / Indian maids working there you people also ban your woman to work in any Arab country as maid. See what happen when two Nepalese women working for Saudi diplomat and how they treat them.

I thought you were people of book ..Is it written in quraan ?
What you want to say explain it and don't try to mock religion OK

Nothing can be done unless we all call our workers back let the Saudi to do all the Jobs from cleaning to engineering. With in a week time they come to us and beg mercy but our Govts run by eunuchs can't face USA + Saudi. You know Zial ul Haq ban Pakistani woman to work any Arab country as a maid because they sexually harass / rape their maids and they can't say anything. Lots of Bangladeshi / Indian maids working there you people also ban your woman to work in any Arab country as maid. See what happen when two Nepalese women working for Saudi diplomat and how they treat them.

I don't mock any religion especially which I don't have deeper knowledge ..According to my little knowledge about Islam its just quraan that matters as followers believe that its directly from God ..In other words knowledge from quraan is just that matters ..If you go on painting everything associated it as devine then its tantamount to object worshipping ..not the devine knowledge..

I don't mock any religion especially which I don't have deeper knowledge ..According to my little knowledge about Islam its just quraan that matters as followers believe that its directly from God ..In other words knowledge from quraan is just that matters ..If you go on painting everything associated it as devine then its tantamount to object worshipping ..not the devine knowledge..
Since you already mentioned you have shallow knowledge about Islam i suggest you not to make any comment. Don't quote me further.

Would a Saudi man doesn't discriminate a pustun?

Would a Saudi man doesn't discriminate a pustun?

Dude .Saudis treat all SA as their slaves even if he/she is Pashtun.According my friends Saudi is a problematic place for SA workers.In this case ,if he beats that Arab they will come back and rest of the life he will rot in jail.

I think now a days they wont get Pakistanis/Indians maid that easily .Nepal/BDis are their main victims.
South Koreans faced same issues during 70 s .Now they are developed so dont have any problem.

seriously sometime i think ,wht will happen to these gulf countries when oil prices will go more down and will remain like this 2-3 years and also there is no other source of income for them , then they will become next iraq and libiya
Which is exactly why they are fairly stable countries considering the region they are in, if you have enough money to pacify most of your population then there wont be any trouble. Why commit yourself to Jihad when your fat arab *** can go to McDonalds everyday, have the latest technology and drive around in a BMW for doing nothing.

Back
Top Bottom