What's new

Shocking Video: Indian worker mercilessly beaten by Saudi engineer in Mecca

Which is exactly why they are fairly stable countries considering the region they are in, if you have enough money to pacify most of your population then there wont be any trouble. Why commit yourself to Jihad when your fat arab *** can go to McDonalds everyday, have the latest technology and drive around in a BMW for doing nothing.

Till they run out of oil that is..

Till they run out of oil that is..

I am not sure .Once an Arab King said ,I think it was King Faisal, famously replied to thr west that the Arabs can cap entire oil well and can go to their ancient life style of of Camel ,dates and sand .
They still didnt left their tribal character.

This is a very old video, and the poor victim was a Bangladeshi not Indian. Don't know why Tarek Fatah is digging it out now? Right when there is an diplomatic incident going on between Indian and Saudi Arabia?

This Tarek Fatah guy is a shady character,

Tareen fatah is God when he talks shut about Pak... He even gets a lot of talk time on Indian TV.

Can Pakistan, India and Bangladesh combined bomb the shit out of that country as all the three country's workers suffer the same??

Yeah?So it's OK for you to make money by being a both mental and phisical slave?

Your government tells you what to do, what to think, they control your life. It's something out of 1984. MNCs keep your people slaves in factories yet you point fingers at others. LOL cheeni dimaag everyone.

Your government tells you what to do, what to think, they control your life. It's something out of 1984. MNCs keep your people slaves in factories yet you point fingers at others. LOL cheeni dimaag everyone.

China isn't a major immigrant source nation. 90% of Chinese diaspora are migrants from 100+ years ago. We don't have migrant workers in other countries with their passports confiscated. Our situation is very different from subcontinent workers who are exploited by illegal recruiters in Middle East.

Our government, contrary to India, doesn't care about what we think or do. There's no laws regulating, for instance, whether we can eat beef or not. Our government provides public services and employment so that our people don't have to become rootless migrants in foreign lands with no passport.

lolz why cant you do the same here in uk we let arabs know who is thier daddy couple metal bars to the head gets the arab to behave.

This is just really heart breaking that guy just let him hit like this.......saudis are just really sick people...money have made them blind.....i can just wish :(:(

Are you getting some kind of happiness in seeing Indian worker thrashed. What kind of sick mentality you have? A poor person travels to Saudi to feed their family. Its their bad character that they treat labors so badly. Saudis are most ridiculous hypocrite on this earth. Had they not had oil they would be ridiculed by world.

Are you getting some kind of happiness in seeing Indian worker thrashed. What kind of sick mentality you have? A poor person travels to Saudi to feed their family. Its their bad character that they treat labors so badly. Saudis are most ridiculous hypocrite on this earth. Had they not had oil they would be ridiculed by world.
Dear Bro no since post is related to Indian worker so that i posted related videos, Just check my other posts in the thread where i mentioned that situation in KSA is not better for Pakistani either.

Sorry to see these happening. The realities of life for some unfortunate pple is not something we can understand & stomach.

Would not happen if South Asian region puts more effort into prosperity of its people instead of conflicts and weapons. India and Bangladesh have too many people for their geography. Pakistan has been slow on economic growth for a decade now. It invariably leads to people looking for work outside despite harsh conditions.

People here are trying to beat each other in hating Arabs but let me put a question to you. Have you seen how labourers and lowest class workers are treated in our own countries? Kiln workers in Pakistan for example? Girls forced into clubs in India? Textile workers in Bangladesh? Let's be honest here. We do not respect labour class here and dont pay them enough. Torturing and even killing them happens everyday. Why wouldn't then, will they leave to earn more even if in deplorable conditions? Since it's an Arab beating him, it brings out our racial repulse. But how does our society treat them?!

Fcking Gulf piece of shit, this is unbelievable.

South Asians should leave the place and send their economy into the dirt. When the oil runs out these rich Arabs will have one hard time realizing that they cannot eat their pretentious Ferrarais and ice skating rinks.

I thought you were people of book ..Is it written in quraan ?

No we are Muslims same as these .
People of the book is Jews,Christians ,Sabians

Arabs treat South Asians like shit on there shoe

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom