What's new

Shocking Video: Indian worker mercilessly beaten by Saudi engineer in Mecca

Mordern day slaves.He should fight back like a true man rather than being a pathetic slave.Shameful.

You are a retard. That Bangladeshi man iss not fighting not because he is weak, but because he wants a good future for his family. A man like him mostly goes in the Middle East to earn a better future for his family back home... if he fights back chances are that he will rot in jail forever considering the strict laws favouring the saudis in those countries and never see his family again. So not fighting back is not make him lesser man. You should thank your god for having been given a good life that you can see these videos and comment like an armchair general.

I am working in UAE past 9 years only in Dubai it is little better but in other Arab countries they think Pakistanis and Indian non human.

I was hurtfully surprised to see similar attitudes in Maldives too.

You are a retard. That Bangladeshi man iss not fighting not because he is weak, but because he wants a good future for his family. A man like him mostly goes in the Middle East to earn a better future for his family back home... if he fights back chances are that he will rot in jail forever considering the strict laws favouring the saudis in those countries and never see his family again. So not fighting back is not make him lesser man. You should thank your god for having been given a good life that you can see these videos and comment like an armchair general.
Yeah?So it's OK for you to make money by being a both mental and phisical slave?

Yeah?So it's OK for you to make money by being a both mental and phisical slave?

for me?? No.. cuz god gave me enough for my family's well being. That guy in the video, they need it.. so they go there and no one goes there to be a slave... they go there to work..but if an unfortunate situation like that happens with them, then not fighting back doesnt make you less a man.

So if someone want to bully you and
you will just bow down and lick his boots?And that is a truly man?Because you got father,mother,uncle,cosine,brother,sister,daughter and son?Huh.

have you seen or experienced poverty ??

@ Abu Namr

Only Pakistanis can beat Saudi in KSA and get away from it. I am surprised why Pakistanis have that immunity in KSA that other nationality doesn't have.

Yes,I have got your point.Just making money and abandon your dignity and your brain.

There is a lot of world that sell themselves for feeding their family.

Mordern day slaves.He should fight back like a true man rather than being a pathetic slave.Shameful.
he probably makes 3 times as much working in KSA than in India. so if he fights he would be deported.

probably willing to take the beating and shame than to lose money. probably has children and parents to take care back in India as well.

here a Bangladeshi that get's beat and berated by a Saudi.

he probably makes 3 times as much working in KSA than India so if he fights he would be deported.

probably willing to take the beating and shame to lose money. probably has children and parents to take care back in India as well.

here a Bangladeshi that get's beat and berated by a Saudi.

Even worse than deporting...put him in jail on false charges.

With this comment i got rewarded with a negative rating from the Moderators for reasons best known to them but it does'nt make it untrue..

Saudi's are the blotch in humanity

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom