What's new

Shocking report: Syrian women humiliated, exploited in Turkey

Fukuoka

Reaction score
Country
China
Shocking report: Syrian women humiliated, exploited in Turkey

alalam_635303907669226425_25f_4x3.jpg

Why is this surprising? Refugees (especially women) are almost always taken advantage off, and suffer the most. What is surprising is that the world community doesn't seem to care.

You don't need a questionable source to tell you this is what is happening. This is pretty much common sense.

Organized crime, smuggling, and drugs was prevalent in the regions bordering syria and iraq before the refugees arrived. Under aged marriage was also prevalent in these regions and continues to be a problem today. The realty is that the syrian refugees have to deal with the culture of south eastern turkey which is the same culture that exists in syria.

Turkish refugee camp 'nicest' in the world

Last edited:
Arabs these are your turkish muslim brothers.

Why don't you tell your government to care nearly 1 million of syrian refugees? We will gladly send them to you and you will have chance to show your russian hospitality.. But I don't think they will leave my country over russia... They have being paid, free meal, high-standarts according to a refugee camp, which is impossible for russian standarts. I hope russians don't watch Tv much and see these camps I am afraid they would leave russia and immigrate to these refugee camps with free will.. By the way since I noticed that;
@Fukuoka -3 Negative Rating
@Infoman -4
@LordTyrannus -7
realized I wasted my 3 minutes by posting this for nothing... you guys are hopeless, probably suffering kind of personality disorder... Anyway... enjoy your Turkey hatred

turk-bayragi-masaustu-2.jpg

This is not acceptable especially how beautiful Syrian women are being treated like this. Allah blesses the world with beautiful creatures, and this is how we repay in return? Shame on those who misuses the beauty of Syrian women.

There are more than 600'000 refugees in Turkey so its not surprising that events like this happen a couple times, Turkey is not a lawless place, they should call the Police.

Turkey has one of the best refugge camps with hospitals schools and markets, but the title sounds like as if these events was routine there.

Back
Top Bottom