What's new

Shocking:Lal Mashid (Jamia Hafsa) Girls Support and Invite ISIS to Pakistan

SecularNationalist

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Seriously we are this much impotent and cannot shut these subhumans in our capital city? :o:

Lal masjid was cleared of these hardcore fanatics way back during musharaf times, are they flexing there wings again now ?

what is shocking ? they all are animal sex loving and we all know it . unless these girls become whore of some monster jihadi they will never cool down .

Oh dear very hardcore comments by you

Shocking is what they are doing in our capital city once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol the lighter side of most Pakistan members and there way of getting irked by these things makes me laugh here :cheers: many times, great sense of humor
Dude not just that these scums of the earth destroyed fashion model ads in Islamabad during eid holidays. Can,t tell how much my blood is boiling right now.Right now i just need a license to kill.

Dude not just that these scums of the earth destroyed fashion model ads in Islamabad during eid holidays. Can,t tell how much my blood is boiling right now.Right now i just need a license to kill.

well dear these fanatics can only be permanently eliminated by political actions but sadly in our part of world politicians looks out for the ways to stick on to there seats of power

Can,t tell how much my blood is boiling right now.Right now i just need a license to kill.

Then what will be the difference between you and them ? There are influential people that have backed them and need their threat to justify their own agenda. How come they have again been so organized ? Ask the authorities and intelligence agencies that are playing double game.

Last edited:
Itna purana video aaj mila?
Not too old it,s 5-6 months old and. during eid holidays the moral brigade was active

The what will be the difference between you and them ? There are influential people that have backed them and need their threat to justify their own agenda. How come they have again been so organized ? Ask the authorities and intelligence agencies that are playing double game.
No doubt they are playing double games..supporting such people during the afghan soviet war was justified but later we did not snatch all power and authority from them unlike americans.And today see they are a big big problem.

Back
Top Bottom