What's new

Shocking....israeli families wnjoy and have coffee while watching the siffering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of these Israelis suffered rocket attacks from Gaza almost daily for two years, and they knew the people trying to kill them were doing so out of hate, not self-defense. Why wouldn't they express joy at a military operation to make those attacks cease? Is their pleasure any different from that of the French who cheered when the Allies bombed and invaded Normandy, killing their racist Nazi oppressors? Does that make the French into less than human beings? If not, why are the Israelis to be considered such?

The thugs running Gaza are particularly proud of Nazi ideals, they posted signs at the border facing outward, declaiming "The Holocaust Continues!" just in case anyone had any doubt what they were trying to do.

No--it is in reverse---the fascist jews are the nazis of today---the holocaust continues for the palestinians---this time the butchters are the rascist jews. Nothing worse than a russian jew or an eastern bloc jew---the most rascist jew that one could ever come across. You look at the swagger in their steps after they have seen the killings of arabs---look at the pride in their voices, once they have seen the destruction of arab properties---they have grown so vain in their lives and have europe so deep in their grip---that anyone who chaleenges the authenticity of holocaust maybe sent to jail.

I don't know would a bill like that be forced to pass through the u s congress.

You cut yourself off in the middle of your train of thought. The implication is that if you did think otherwise, you might think otherwise about Israel.

Well, why shouldn't Israel "survive a long time"? Most people think that Israel is sustained only by massive U.S. aid. That is a perception I've attempted to correct here.

Hi,

Israel will only survive as long as there is war---if there is peace, the different jewish sects will be fighting amongst each other. There is no love lost among the jewish sects.

RED = MISINFORMATION / LIE
BLUE = DUBIOUS / GROSS EXAGGERATION
GREEN= PERHAPS

Why don't you give examples of my lies, and gross exaggerations, also please don't patronize me with your "perhaps" quote. I joined this forum to match my way of understanding, to those of others who may have a different view point.

There are few statements I will make to flame, unlike you. So please, if there is nothing you have to add to the discussion, shut the fcuk up.

Hi,

Israel will only survive as long as there is war---if there is peace, the different jewish sects will be fighting amongst each other. There is no love lost among the jewish sects.

MastanKhan, lets give them a chance and see if they can screw things up the way you say.

MastanKhan, lets give them a chance and see if they can screw things up the way you say.

Hi,

I would love to---let us see what happens with peaceful israel---it will hit a brick wall---all the jobs that are supported by the israeli defence industry will evaporate the next day after peace---just like in california in 1990---mega unemployment will create some major problems in the community---rascism amongst the different jewish sects will raise its ugly head---there will be a mass exodus from israel for greener pastures.

So---I am all for peace in the middle east at whatever the cost---only if the arabs could see farther than the tip of their noses.

Hi,

I would love to---let us see what happens with peaceful israel---it will hit a brick wall---all the jobs that are supported by the israeli defence industry will evaporate the next day after peace---just like in california in 1990---mega unemployment will create some major problems in the community---rascism amongst the different jewish sects will raise its ugly head---there will be a mass exodus from israel for greener pastures.

So---I am all for peace in the middle east at whatever the cost---only if the arabs could see farther than the tip of their noses.

that is one side of the discussion they cannot argue with, Jew's have more trouble between sects then we have among Shi'a and Sunni sects, if they did not have a reason to work together, they'd be slitting each others throats day in - day out, bravo for bringing up this one! (Y)

as far as the Arab problem goes?, they are of no use, when the crusades took over Jerusalem, the Arab did not have the balls to take it back, it was the Kurds that fought for us, the problem with Arab's is that they are easily manipulated, sadly...

It's been nearly a week since I visited, so I'll try to respond to everyone at once:

"you can see that innocnt children got run over by tanks and there bodies were eaten by dogs."

If that's what the video shows, specify the time index - I don't enjoy war ****.
Mad Dog, do you think that if the Taliban take children hostage the Pakistani Army should just leave the Taliban alone so they can continue their campaign of invasion and bomb attacks? What a great victory for tyranny that would be!

"sir...atleast check the 1st video here....if u have a human heart it will bring tears to your eyes...atleast see this once."

I cried plenty when bombs were blowing up Jews in Jerusalem and Arab rockets were falling on Jewish villages - did you? And I can cry for people who have fallen victim to tyranny. Shall I cry for people who wholeheartedly embrace such a fate and suffer because they have failed in their efforts to unjustly kill and conquer? No one cried for the Nazis, and many Palestinians openly follow the same principles.

"all the civilians had left SWA...before PA went in"

Wasn't on this very forum only a few months ago we discussed that the PA abandoned SWA to the Taliban rather than evacuate civilians first?

".if you believe in the God of Abraham, in the God of Issac, in the God of Moses, so do we, and we believe that He is the Most Just"

Not quite. I believe in te God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. And what he told us is, "justice, justice shall YOU pursue." We Jews can't take it for granted that God will pursue justice without human intervention. Which means "hiding facts" is a big no-no. Where do you think "hiding facts" is more likely, in a free society or one dominated by tyrants?

"It is absolutely Haraam for Muslims to befriend Israel, or Zionist individuals."

Really? "God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity." Meaning Muslims can treat Jews as equals, not just a fleeting tolerance.

"God only forbids you to turn in friendship towards such as fight against you because of [your] faith, and drive you forth from your homelands, or aid [others] in driving you forth"

Why don't you think it is your personal duty to examine the facts carefully and determine whether or not people were driven from Israel because of their faith or not?

"now... the descendants of these Jews are responsible for one of the biggest on-going war crimes. "

It seems incredible that Jews have to deal with such accusations that fly in the face of facts, but that is indeed the case. Yet from the U.N. to the Arab street, people who say otherwise are threatened with death. In the sixty-plus years since Israel was established, the number of Arab casualties in Israel's struggle has been less than 50,000, most of them soldiers. By comparison, Syria's Hafez Asad killed 30,000 people in a fortnight. Has there been any higher standard of wartime conduct than Israel's that the world has seen? Apparently not. So if there is a violation of international law, maybe the fault is in laws that should be changed!

"Salute to brave Israeli in the video to stand up for victims ... I applaud your bravery"

Israel is a democracy where freedom of opinion is valued and differences of opinion are respected. It's easy to express that kind of bravery when the punishment is small or nonexistent. These kids will almost certainly serve far less time in jail than their Army service would have been, thus they will get to start their college education and professional careers sooner. In the meantime, their fellows will be fighting and maybe dying to protect them. How brave can they be?

BATMAN: "all your claims are exagurated and indiscriminate bombing or razing towns cannot be appreciated by any norms"

I don't think your information is complete. Although Israelis may express the wish to do as you say, they don't actually do it; they are accused of doing so by their enemies, who brand any pro-Israel sentiment among their subjects as "collaboration" followed by extra-judicial execution. Who, then, is more likely to exaggerate claims - Arabs terrified of their own leaders or Israelis who regularly have the opportunity to vote their leaders out of power?

PIA: "wat do u expect palestinians to do when there familys are dieng out on the streets."

Run away, out of the line of fire, and take shelter someplace safe. This can be difficult because Hamas uses civilians as human shields (Hamas' frank admission of this is in the Goldstone Report) but some civilians still manage to do so.

"well, the only option is to kill israelis wether it be suicidal, or which ever other way"

That is the society Hamas is trying to create, and many Arabs hate it. How do you think Israel was able to invade Gaza with so few casualties to the civilian population? Because they had a large network of willing informers, men and women who know that Israel is the only succor they can hope for.

tamikhan: "Just watch how Israeli tank fires at unarmed protesters & the journalists filming the protest"
Obviously a conscious provocation that resulted in a warning shot. Because they lack incriminating material, Al Jaz had to stoop to manufacturing what they could. AJ isn't always that bad. Sometimes I prefer them to CNN.

HK: "instead of carrying out attacks on Gaza, Israel should find ways to de-legitmize the ideology. Offering the Palestinians an alternate, positive vision for the future should be a part of the program."
My only objection to Israel's Gaza ops is that they left the gang from Hamas in place and didn't truly liberate the populace. But the Gazans already wholeheartedly embraced Hamas once before - who says they are yet cured of the disease?

"leaders of violent factions can be covertly targeted."

That was part of the Gaza offensive.

"An outright, large-scale attack not only causes civilian casualties, but also ends up strengthening Hamas' ideology. "

Not for everyone. I recall one Arab commentator, I think it was Tariq Alhomayed, who turned anti-Hamas when he reported that Hamas' leaders had fully embraced the concept of civilian casualties - it didn't make a difference to these wolves because Gaza had experienced more births than deaths during the Gaza operation and the only purpose they had for the hoi polloi was to serve their ends.

qsaark: "it may be inhumane but not only associated with the Zionists or others alone. "
When Jews are singled out for misdeeds that are widely practiced by others as well, that is anti-semitism.

MastanKhan: "No--it is in reverse---the fascist jews are the nazis of today---the holocaust continues for the palestinians"
Perhaps you'd like to pay Israel a visit and find out for yourself? Visit the Israeli hospitals where Arabs from Gaza are being treated as patients and the schools where they are being trained in medicine? The villages where Israelis were subjected to rocket attacks? The Jews who were cleansed from Gaza in 2005? The Gaza hospitals where Hamas leaders take refuge? The huge families of Palestinians who enjoy UN welfare? The Knesset where "fascist jews" may be heard but the actions they propose voted down?

"anyone who chaleenges the authenticity of holocaust maybe sent to jail. "
The Jews aren't responsible for that; the Europeans do that. Not necessarily because they love the Jews, but because they existed under Nazi rule once before, and realize that anyone who denies this obvious evil they committed is trying to raise their shadow of tyranny once more.

"if there is peace, the different jewish sects will be fighting amongst each other. "
Two Jews, three opinions. Contention, not fighting.
"I am all for peace in the middle east at whatever the cost---only if the arabs could see farther than the tip of their noses."
They do. And their leaders are very, very frightened at the prospect of Israeli-Arab peace. How long could they stay in power after that?

a7mado:"Jew's have more trouble between sects then we have among Shi'a and Sunni sects"
Israelis have wholly embraced democracy. In Washington there is a saying, "There are two things ordinary folk shouldn't see: the making of sausages and the crafting of legislation." I see nothing worse than heated give and take of democratic bargaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom