What's new

Shoaib Akhtar and Dia Mirza to get married?

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
lol just saw this on Geo TV's Ticker :P

Lagta hai line Indo-Pak Shaadi season hai.

Hopefully we can keep the male chauvinism to a minimum this time.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

No official confirmation from Shoaib Akhtar though, it could be bollywood publicity stunt.

Dia kay bhaag khul gaye Asim bhai , mithaii lay aoo :lol: :pakistan:

Dia kay bhaag khul gaye Asim bhai , mithaii lay aoo :lol: :pakistan:
I think she is a former Miss India and perhaps some Miss Asia wagera too.

When this Shoaib Malik thing was going on, everyone in Pakistan was like how come Shoaib Akhtar didn't hook up with any chick since hes spent the most time there and the most time with the chicks too.

Oh my YES, if this is true then what will happen Indians. I do not think a country can sustain so many eartquakes.

Whose Dia mirza? Is she sania's sis?

Pakistani cricketers on form here! lol 2 down and another 9 to go? ;) lol

Oh my YES, if this is true then what will happen Indians. I do not think a country can sustain so many eartquakes.

But tectonic plates are being shifted To your country, so when both collide("dont take it in wrong sense" Iam scientific here ), Tremors Happen In Your country:D

Bal Thackeray and the Shiv Sena will probably launch nationwide protests if another Indian girl marries a Pakistani. :D

so another out of form/out of team pakistani cricketer to head for another out of form/unable-to-make-any-high-mark-in-the-field indian... if you are out of the team get married to an indian... you wont get back in the team but it will earn you enough to pay for the fines upon you :cheesy:

Whose Dia mirza? Is she sania's sis?

Pakistani cricketers on form here! lol 2 down and another 9 to go? ;) lol
Bollywood actress, quite beautiful. I've heard shes won like Miss India and Miss Asia or Miss World. She's basically super big in India.

We Indians are Mature Enough

Marriage and Religion are Personal

But tectonic plates are being shifted To your country, so when both collide("dont take it in wrong sense" Iam scientific here ), Tremors Happen In Your country:D

But the tremors in Pakistan are coming from sialkot, specifically Shaoibs house.;)

And soon shoaibs house in Karachi.:lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom