What's new

Shoaib Akhtar and Dia Mirza to get married?

another bouncer. whats the update on wasim sushmita?/ anyone??/

Bal Thackeray and the Shiv Sena will probably launch nationwide protests if another Indian girl marries a Pakistani. :D
Only ugly Pakistani guys would get visas?

Shoaib Akhtar hasn't confirmed this apparently Dia Mirza slipped this out. Its so far only in Geo's news ticker.

I am feeling insecure.... GOD knows tomorrow any Indian girl may claim that she is marrying Pakistan Legend, WAQAS (me:D:D)

Bal Thackeray and the Shiv Sena will probably launch nationwide protests if another Indian girl marries a Pakistani. :D

The indian women should counter protest - with 100% backing from us ofcourse! ;)

Wasnt the recent indian diplomat, accused of spying for ISI, also linked with a pakistani guy? There are alsorts of conspiracies going on with that story so hard to know the facts!

sports: Diya Mirza wants to marry Shoaib Akhtar

INDIA (Humari news) Bollywood Actress Diya Mirza disclose the relationship between Shoaib Akhtar and her. She said that they both are good friends and wants to be married soon. She challenged SHOAIN-SANIA that her and Akhtar marriage will be a big marriage for the subcntinent and they will not behave like Shoaib-Sania. She said that I love pakistani cricketers very much. Shoaib is my Ideal man. Our sources reported that Akhatar confirmed this and said that he is waiting for a wonderful come back in the team and after this they both annouced this jointly in a press conference.
POSTED BY HASSAN AT 1:44 PM

Its hit the blogs

We Indians are Mature Enough

Marriage and Religion are Personal

Judging by the reaction to Shoaib and Sonia, I can tell how mature some of you people are.

And some indian members were saying that a public figures Marriage and Religion are NOT Personal as they represent a country.

I hope for your sake this is not true, if it is than May Allah bless them.

We Indians are Mature Enough

Marriage and Religion are Personal
Thats good. They are both Muslims so it really shouldn't be an issue for the Mullahs, although I doubt either of them really care about the religious element.

I think she is a former Miss India and perhaps some Miss Asia wagera too.

When this Shoaib Malik thing was going on, everyone in Pakistan was like how come Shoaib Akhtar didn't hook up with any chick since hes spent the most time there and the most time with the chicks too.

Because most of the time our Hunk was wondering around in University of Western Australia on his Brand New Nissan 350z with two unideantified Blonde Aussie chicks:D

Only ugly Pakistani guys would get visas?

Shoaib Akhtar hasn't confirmed this apparently Dia Mirza slipped this out. Its so far only in Geo's news ticker.

Or all Indian female celebrities would have to sign a bond stating they wont marry a Pakistani! :lol:

Btw, this is something totally out of the blue. What happened to nosy Indian Page 3 reporters?

Bring it home Shoaib.

Man I cant stop laughing, other people in my office are thinking 'this guy has lost the plot'.

Bring it home Shoaib.

Man I cant stop laughing, other people in my office are thinking 'this guy has lost the plot'.

Is that her? she doesnt look half bad!

SHOAIB is definitely a lucky name!! hehehe

I was wondering why few indian heroens were calling me... Now i understand the reason.:D:D:D:smokin::smokin:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom