What's new

Shoaib Akhtar and Dia Mirza to get married?

le. kr lo gal, scandal he scandal, chor do jan bay, chor do, Goe aur Jene do :P

BTW she looks cool :D

The Shoiab sania thread got me suspended, I really hope this is a rumor..!! :angel::angel::angel:

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

BB this topic has a thread dedicated to it!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You guys are obssessed with it ain't you :lol:

hahaha indians always made VEER-ZARA or GADAR i guess this is karma!

I have noticed something very amazing, and don't know if this is the right place to express my point of view, nevertheless, I will.

A few days ago, in this forum, everybody from Pakistan was scoffing at the news media about the extensive coverage of the Shoaib-Sania affair. At the same time, everyone also complained how the media deliberately missed out on covering the operations on the western front where the soldiers were falling down to save the motherland, only to use its airtime to show Shoaib-Sania tidbits.

Well, the media industry has to do business, it cannot show you what you don't want to see. If it does, it will be no more.

And now when I see the amount of attention the threads such as Shoaib-Sania, and now Shoaib-Dia, are getting, it is crystal clear now what you all actually do want to see. It is more like finding a scapegoat in media when your own shortcomings are a little too embarrassing.

I had so much respect for you Asim, for the way you used to debate, just 3-4 months back. And then I saw how worked up you got on Shaoib-Sania thread. And then.... as if that were not enough, now you are down to giving out timely updates on Shoaib-Dia affair, as if we were watching our stock-tickers online? If people like you represent the educated mass of Pakistan, no wonder it is in the state it is.

we accepted their request but with few alterations...

No Rakhi Sawant byt Dia Mirza...:D:D:devil::devil:

Nope its a summer offer. take dia mirza and get 1 rakhi sawanth absolutely free..

Is there any other mirza's who had made a similar offer??

le. kr lo gal, scandal he scandal, chor do jan bay, chor do, Goe aur Jene do :P

BTW she looks cool :D
If its true Dia Mirza slipped it out, apparently judging from Shoaib's reaction this wasn't supposed to be outed. Lol apparently they quoted her saying as "We will act more sensible than Shoaib and Sania" :P

I am thinking why didnt that Diplo spy married the ISI agent :D

Bach jate bechare :P

Diya Mirza scotches rumours of marrying Shaoib Malik | Image Mentors

A denial :P

Pakistani news channel – Geo TV, today created a flutter by ‘breaking news’ that Pakistani speedster Shoaib Akhtar is getting married to Indian starlet Diya Mirza.
The channel claimed that Diya Mirza had given them this bit of news. The channel went on to say that Diya had told them that her marriage would be a bigger affair than the much hyped marriage of Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik. Diya Mirza did not mince words in denying the news and said there was not an iota of truth in this.
She went on to say that she did not even know Shoaib Akhtar personally and she was shocked to hear about this story. Diya said that she was bombarded with phones and SMSs from fiends from all walks of life about this and she has been vehemently denying this from the time this news has poured in.

They should sue Geo, if they blatantly said Dia told this to them.

Nahi I think Webby's soft spot is only for Katrina

It seems that Webbie has got himself a little Cookie:lol::lol:

Good on ya webbie , Where is my walima card:rofl:

If webbie is going to marry Kattie , tell you what i am gona bring a hell of lot of a big Kangroo down there as a wedding present :rofl:

If its true Dia Mirza slipped it out, apparently judging from Shoaib's reaction this wasn't supposed to be outed. Lol apparently they quoted her saying as "We will act more sensible than Shoaib and Sania" :P

dafa karo, mae nu ke....

jo marzi ha karen but Shoiab is a 'chora' compared to her

I have noticed something very amazing, and don't know if this is the right place to express my point of view, nevertheless, I will.

A few days ago, in this forum, everybody from Pakistan was scoffing at the news media about the extensive coverage of the Shoaib-Sania affair. At the same time, everyone also complained how the media deliberately missed out on covering the operations on the western front where the soldiers were falling down to save the motherland, only to use its airtime to show Shoaib-Sania tidbits.

Well, the media industry has to do business, it cannot show you what you don't want to see. If it does, it will be no more.

And now when I see the amount of attention the threads such as Shoaib-Sania, and now Shoaib-Dia, are getting, it is crystal clear now what you all actually do want to see. It is more like finding a scapegoat in media when your own shortcomings are a little too embarrassing.

I had so much respect for you Asim, for the way you used to debate, just 3-4 months back. And then I saw how worked up you got on Shaoib-Sania thread. And then.... as if that were not enough, now you are down to giving out timely updates on Shoaib-Dia affair, as if we were watching our stock-tickers online? If people like you represent the educated mass of Pakistan, no wonder it is in the state it is.

Another indian 'philosopher' who probably finds the truth hard to swallow so has to end up whining and going off topic! :rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom