What's new

Shoaib Akhtar and Dia Mirza to get married?

Another indian 'philosopher' who probably finds the truth hard to swallow so has to end up whining and going off topic! :rofl:

Thanks man. I so expected this from someone from Pakistan. You just made my day.

:cheers:

Shoaib Malik vs. Sania Mirza

now Shoaib Akhtar vs Diya Mirza.... amazing na;):D

I hope Ayesha siddique is watching this news and makes a phone call. :help: :buba_phone:

lol well you know those really chura guys with really hot girls? He can be one of them :P

Don't know about that pal but this is going to skyrocket the demand of "Pakistanis" in the market out there i tell ya.

A Pakistani with brittney spears.
A Pakistani with lady diana
A Pakistani with Jamaima Khan
A Pakistani with Sania Mirza
A Pakistani with shasmeeta sen
A Pakistani with Diya Mirza.

Hell man we are in demand ain't we:pakistan::pakistan:

Love is Blind. =)
I know it is strange since Diya Mirza is a beautiful girl and Shoib is not good in looks.Im also of the same view.
But does this justify such comments !!!!

he is a chora compared to her, shoaib khud he koi sharm kr le

We all are created by God so we better don't forget that!!

Don't know about that pal but is going to skyrocket the demand of "Pakistanis" in the market out there.

did u noticed one thing is common, lives of all of them got destroyed one way or other so same will happen in case of the latest ones

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::

It doesn't end there Mohsin Khan had also married one famous Indian actress of her time, Reena Roy.

Don't know about that pal but this is going to skyrocket the demand of "Pakistanis" in the market out there.

lol, That is an attempt by Pakistani's for increasing their diplomatic influence on the world.;);):devil::devil:

Asim, you were saying something about male chauvinism based on reactions of Indians. What would you comment about the stuff pakistani guys are posting. Isn't this male chauvinism too? lol

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom