What's new

Shoab Malik's Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why shouldn't he say "thank you all Pakistanis"? It shows the average mentality of the Pakistanis.

Let me quote what he said, he began with words 'I want to thank home Pakistan.....' so you didn't listen carefully!

Any way what ever he said does not reflect 'average mentality' of Pakistani's, for me what ever he said was his own capacity under the given circumstances.
Once we had Imran Khan as a captain, why didn't you think that Imran reflects average Pakistani?

Now, If I had to research why he later thanked Muslims of all world, only reason I could think of is that he is dating an Indian Muslim girl and perhaps he wanted to thank her without puting her in trouble.

I would take the opportunity to bring attention of every reader on 'Indian mentality' which is clear from all posts by Indians on subject matter.

What he said was stupid even if it was a slip of the tongue. As a Captain of a team you have to be carefull as cricket sparks of bloodshed still in the sub-continent. If Collingwood had said I thank all the Christians of UK after a match rest assured he would have been stripped of his captaincy. Having said that I don't think what he said reflects the average mentality of Pakistanis.

Whatever atleast shoaibs English is better than Inzamams English but he still needs to improve.

spot on dude !!!

on a lighter note anything is better than rashid latif's english

once he mistook the restroom for the dressing room.

Now, If I had to research why he later thanked Muslims of all world, only reason I could think of is that he is dating an Indian Muslim girl and perhaps he wanted to thank her without puting her in trouble.

I would take the opportunity to bring attention of every reader on 'Indian mentality' which is clear from all posts by Indians on subject matter.

On the spot.

Well this answers bull's question.

Why shouldn't he say "thank you all Pakistanis"? It shows the average mentality of the Pakistanis.

Here is typical Indian mentality in action:
JAMMU, occupied Kashmir, Sept 25 (AFP) - Police fired teargas Tuesday to break up clashes between Hindus and Muslims as celebrations over India's nail-biting Twenty20 cricket win over Pakistan exploded into violence, officials said. More than 35 people including policemen were hurt in the fighting, which broke out overnight in Indian Kashmir and continued on Tuesday, police said. “We have rushed additional forces to Rajouri where the two communities are fighting it out,” said Rafeeq Sheikh, civilian administrator of the district bordering Pakistan.

“A group of people (Muslims) offering prayers n Rajouri alleged they were attacked by people who were taking out a rally to mark India's victory,” Jammu police chief S.P. Vaid said. In Jammu, some 1,000 fans outnumbered Muslims 10-to-one as they stormed a college, other officials here said. Similar clashes also broke out in Gujarat, where five policemen were hurt after they intervened between rioting Hindus and Muslims on Monday night in the western state, the United News of India said. (Posted @ 17:05 PST)

- DAWN - Latest Stories; September 25, 2007
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...9-how-secular-really-india-20.html#post102368

Has Pakistanis started thinking about Pakistan as some promised land? If they have, they are sorely mistaken as Muslims deserve much better land than Pakistan.

He said. "Thank you Pakistan and all the muslims, all over the world."

What the **** is wrong with that? Even if Indian muslims are supporting Pakistan? Why do the Hindu fanatics have problem from Indian muslims just because they are supporting Pakistan?

You believe they dont have a right to support any other team than India? If yes, i will not be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom