Shoab Malik's Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
"thank all Muslims..around the world" well thats all about it right. Or was it just a slip of a tongue. Does he seriously think that muslims around the world where praying for Pakistan?

"thank all Muslims..around the world" well thats all about it right. Or was it just a slip of a tongue. Does he seriously think that muslims around the world where praying for Pakistan?

Atleast not the Pathan Brothers playing for India or that pony tailed star chap called Khan who came down to hug them.

Nor did he thanks us Brits who bet money on Pakistan and lost.

Regards

:) eh Always do you also think that this was something to debate on ????

Ofcourse yes. This shows the mentality and something that has to be discussed. And i guess you were implying this wasnt a slip of a tongue.

I cannot unerstand the mentality of Indians. If u people think that Muslims were also supporting for you Indians then why u donnot show it on ur T.V channels. If u watch all the Indian channels they only show Hindus praying for Indian Cricket Team like Shani Puja, Ganesh's Puja etc. You still pretend to be secular my fooot. :crazy: :lol:

I cannot unerstand the mentality of Indians. If u people think that Muslims were also supporting for you Indians then why u donnot show it on ur T.V channels. If u watch all the Indian channels they only show Hindus praying for Indian Cricket Team like Shani Puja, Ganesh's Puja etc. You still pretend to be secular my fooot. :crazy: :lol:

You need to watch Indian TV more often then. I guess you missed all those touching clps on NDTV and DD about muslims praying for Indian team and Irfan Pathan's family holding a huge party.

Shoaib Malik's comments were very odd...I don't see why he is bringing muslims into it...I didn't see Dhoni thanking lord Ganesh or something in the prize ceremony.

Oh there is a very nice manipulated idea on cricinfo. I bet you got this from there, but trust me, its not worth it. Because your argument sucks big time.

Why shouldn't he say "thank you all Pakistanis"? It shows the average mentality of the Pakistanis.

Oh there is a very nice manipulated idea on cricinfo. I bet you got this from there, but trust me, its not worth it. Because your argument sucks big time.

Why dont you discuss whats stated here than trying to hide behind vague things.

Shoaib maliks comments sucks big time and so does the attitude. What the **** does he mean when he says ' all muslims' . Has Pakistanis started thinking about Pakistan as some promised land? If they have, they are sorely mistaken as Muslims deserve much better land than Pakistan.

Sorry I didn't read anything on cricinfo.

Whatever atleast shoaibs English is better than Inzamams English but he still needs to improve.

:) Nothing wrong if he said Thank You all Muslims.
and Bull and Shivakumar the posting of the non-debatable thing or making issue out non-issue shows the very mentality of Indians.
Or for that matter bumping over the word Muslims itself shows the very mentality of the Indians.
BTW webby had mentioned it sucks but if you guys are happy with keep arguing :P
Dil Ka behlana ko yeh Khyal Acha ha Ghalib

:) Nothing wrong if he said Thank You all Muslims.
and Bull and Shivakumar the posting of the non-debatable thing or making issue out non-issue shows the very mentality of Indians.

Cant u say something original? Just bcoz i asked you the same earlier in another thread and here you are basicaly trying o say the same over here to me. Sad!!!

Or for that matter bumping over the word Muslims itself shows the very mentality of the Indians.BTW webby had mentioned it sucks but if you guys are happy with keep arguing :P
Dil Ka behlana ko yeh Khyal Acha ha Ghalib

Its not the word muslims. I have no problem with that word, but looks like ur sense just switches off the moment u hear that.

He said ' thank u all muslims' what the hell he meant? Thats the pt.

We are not discussing what cricinfo wrote? I have posted the video where he says ' all muslims'. Do you have anything to say about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom