What's new

Shiv Sena calls rape charges 'a fashion'

oh btw, I am not trivializing rape. Sexual harassment, sexual assault is tolerated more than it should be.

And stupid comments by people in power should not be excused.

t

Many are not stupid comments u see,,,,those guys know the reality fully well

Reality-----We can't or police can't do shit till the society evolves.People with no laptops to relieve themselves(i know i sound stupid but thats the real truth mate) and certainly having no girlfriends either turn into monsters once they gulp down a few pegs of whiskey..........:coffee:

Many are not stupid comments u see,,,,those guys know the reality fully well

Reality-----We can't or police can't do shit till the society evolves.People with no laptops to relieve themselves(i know i sound stupid but thats the real truth mate) and certainly having no girlfriends either turn into monsters once they gulp down a few pegs of whiskey..........:coffee:

sexual frustration with sexually repressive attitudes? :unsure:

If this remark was made by a sickular Malayali or Bengali???..we could see an earthquake here...

sexual frustration with sexually repressive attitudes? :unsure:

Yes..........and its a reality,whether u choose to accept it or not.
Laptop does a lot to alleviate this frustration:lol::lol:

If this remark was made by a sickular Malayali or Bengali???..we could see an earthquake here...

I agree here,shows how stupid and biased the members of this forum really are,they behave just like the general population.

Choosing their favourite parties over logic:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes..........and its a reality,whether u choose to accept it or not.
Laptop does a lot to alleviate this frustration:lol::lol:

actually, I agree.

I believe Indians will be a lot calmer, if India had a more relaxed attitude towards sex and weed :D

run @he-man you are corrupting the innocent Hindus with wicked ways of the west.

actually, I agree.

I believe Indians will be a lot calmer, if India had a more relaxed attitude towards sex and weed :D

run @he-man you are corrupting the innocent Hindus with wicked ways of the west.

U know dude,i have never smoked weed,cigarette.......never even taken a sip of beer or alcohal.
But i have friends who worship these things and i am totally cool with it..............the only reason i am away from these things are that i am too unstable a person to consume this stuff:lol::lol::lol:.

But yeah i make ample use of my lappy though:D

Now we will see some posts by innocent teenagers or old fellows saying this is bad and so on,,,problem is majority of them have not seen shit in life.........:lol::lol:

I have found many men and women of honour, just not on pdf. What is that wink for ? .... did my post hit a nerve ? :coffee:

None of your posts ever hits any nerve, stop flattering yourself. :coffee:

None of your posts ever hits any nerve, stop flattering yourself. :coffee:

LOL......... and yet you felt the need to interject into a conversation with somebody else :lol:

Stop fooling yourself. Your discomfort is painfully obvious.

LOL......... and yet you felt the need to interject into a conversation with somebody else :lol:

As i said those people have arrived as predicted:D

A Guilty conscience is always their worst enemy. Inability to keep their mouth shut would be their second.

I have no plans to spar with the like of u.........u are literally too biased for that:tup:
So please carry on:tup:

It was too amusing for me to see you finding shortage of moral fiber in others, I had to interject. :-)

I have no plans to spar with the like of u.........u are literally too biased for that:tup:
So please carry on:tup:

You neither have the intelligence nor the knowledge. But at least you show good sense to back off. :tup:

It was too amusing for me to see you finding shortage of moral fiber in others, I had to interject. :-)

Trying to explain your actions only makes it worse. :disagree:

You neither have the intelligence not the knowledge. But at least you show good sense to back off. :tup:

Trying to explain your actions only makes it worse. :disagree:

As i said,,u are a jingoistic person will no idea what india really is.
For that read the conversations between me and @Ravi Nair

And who are "Those" people? Kindly elaborate.

People who think rapes will stop with better laws:taz:

Back
Top Bottom