What's new

Shireen Mazari quits PTI, active politics ( rumor: Shah Mehmmod Qurashi leaving, will call press conference)

As IK has said, no party is finished if the members leave, at gunpoint, rather a political party is dead when the people leave, the support base of the masses erodes, as happened to PMLN.

it is sad what this country ahs come to. if we stay, we are no better than second class citizens with no say in how things are being run and no protection that law could provide. if we leave, then we are 2nd class citizens. its a shame.

it is sad what this country ahs come to. if we stay, we are no better than second class citizens with no say in how things are being run and no protection that law could provide. if we leave, then we are 2nd class citizens. its a shame.
آئی ایس آئی اور فوج بندوں کو جیل میں ڈال کر بولتے ہیں باہر نکلنا ہے تو پارٹی چھوڑو :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mariam Nani ...level playing field , her wish is fulfilling by establishment. ... London plan.

When Imran threw out the REQUIRED No Confidence Motion in April 2022, he lost my respect. Two other PMs had faced it before. There was absolutely no way around facing the NCM. But Imran decided to be a smart-***. He thought he would be able to do what even ZAB couldn't do: Fight not only the Establishment of Pakistan but ALL other political parties at the same time. He used Pakistanis Anti-Americanism brilliantly to gain back support--a dangerous thing for Pakistan's economy given the reliance on the trade with West. But he didn't care! He acted like another Mujib or Bhutto of 1971. Power and immediate power was the goal.

The Noon League, under Nawaz Sharif, is a very nasty party. They had seen Nawaz exiled multiple times. They are not going to play by whatever rules left in Pakistani politics when Imran refused to do the same.
I am foreseeing a forced exile for Imran Khan very soon.

FwB4wk-XoAIubCP.jpg

When Imran threw out the REQUIRED No Confidence Motion in April 2022, he lost my respect. Two other PMs had faced it before. There was absolutely no way around facing the NCM. But Imran decided to be a smart-***. He thought he would be able to do what even ZAB couldn't do: Fight not only the Establishment of Pakistan but ALL other political parties at the same time. He used Pakistanis Anti-Americanism brilliantly to gain back support--a dangerous thing for Pakistan's economy given the reliance on the trade with West. But he didn't care! He acted like another Mujib or Bhutto of 1971. Power and immediate power was the goal.

The Noon League, under Nawaz Sharif, is a very nasty party. They had seen Nawaz exiled multiple times. They are not going to play by whatever rules left in Pakistani politics when Imran refused to do the same.
I am foreseeing a forced exile for Imran Khan very soon.
PMLN has been nasty from day one. When they dropped Benazir nude pictures from a helicopter.

While I am not necessarily a great fan of her, it is a fact that she is one of the few self-made women politicians in the subcontinent (unlike those who have made it by virtue of family etc). It is certainly not a good omen for politics in the subcontinent,

Regards
No great signs for womens in politics

PMLN has been nasty from day one. When they dropped Benazir nude pictures from a helicopter.

Nawaz Sharif is nasty! I equate him with Altaf Hussein!
But I won't ever condemn a large seasoned party like PMLN, PTI or PPP and ask for their disqualifications. They all have capable people along with bad people. Pakistanis need to learn to respect differences of opinions and use whatever they have; angels are not going to come from the heavens to help Pakistan.

PTI is cleaner than the two other party but unfortunately it is led by an unstable megalomaniac who thinks too high of himself. He maybe popular right now but he must understand that other parties also have considerable support. And they will cause the same kind of havoc in Pakistan if Imran is allowed to come back to power but the next time the Establishment will not support him.

Last edited:
Fayyaz ul Chuhan is a right wing prick who has been sympathetic to extremist elements.

Hope Imran Khan learns his lesson and refuses to take the scumbags back.

Nawaz Sharif is nasty! I equate him with Altaf Hussein!
But I won't ever condemn a large seasoned party like PMLN, PTI or PPP and ask for their disqualifications. They all have capable people along with bad people. Pakistanis need to learn to respect differences of opinions and use whatever they have; angels are not going to come from the heavens to help Pakistan.

PTI is cleaner than the two other party but unfortunately it is led by an unstable megalomaniac who thinks too high of himself. He maybe popular right now but he must understand that other parties also have considerable support. And they will cause the same kind of havoc in Pakistan if Imran is allowed to come back to power but the next time the Establishment will not support him.
Let me tell u short story... a wise court minister tells the King in next week a wind will blow and those who expose will make them psycho permanently. So, King said, what is the remedy, minister replied, everyone should hide in a cave. So, they did, but when they came out whole country turned psycho.... King asked his minister what should we do now ...... minister replied, sir just follow the people, we can't do anything... (act like them, if you want to live)

Fayyaz ul Chuhan is a right wing prick who has been sympathetic to extremist elements.

Hope Imran Khan learns his lesson and refuses to take the scumbags back.
Fayyaz is one useless person. Those who speak a lot and big, have a lesser character.

Back
Top Bottom