What's new

Shireen Mazari quits PTI, active politics ( rumor: Shah Mehmmod Qurashi leaving, will call press conference)

No biggie ..she is old and tired. I am actually happy old farts are leaving . PTI needs young energetic leadership at the top. I would be happy if Smq and fawad leave. As long as Asad Umar stays.,PTI is good

No one has denied her credentials and qualifications as a teacher, but that is beside the point. I am simply highlighting the fact that she has never actively engaged in any political struggle and instead relied on connections rather than merit to climb to the top, and now she has swiftly abandoned her position at the first sign of adversity.
It's the other way around actually

She took the traditional route of politics of how it happens in the first world countries. For example, I give you an example of USA only as it's the biggest economy of the world.

Condoleezza Rice, Ben Sasse and many other politicians were University professors before they entered politics and took prominent positions including the Secretary of State. Even the CIA intelligence chief David Petraueus taught at US Military Academy. It's a similar route which Shireen Mazari took to enter politics.

On the other hand, we have countless useless politicians who are only MNA and MPAs just because their dad was a politician.

If she was born into an influential family, you should not take her accomplishment away from what she achieved with her hard work. She is a self-made woman and there is no denial to that.

اس طرح یہ مادر ملت محترمہ فاطمہ جناح کو بھی اپنے عظیم بھائی سے الگ کروا سکتے تھے۔
Fatima Jinnah would had announced she is no more with Quaid-i-Azam.

Can Imran Khan contest elections on all seats? Both for national assembly and provincial assembly?
Technically yes but then he would have to vacate 341 NA seats and 370 PA alone and we are not counting the KPK and other assemblies yet. So practically No

It's the other way around actually

She took the traditional route of politics of how it happens in the first world countries. For example, I give you an example of USA only as it's the biggest economy of the world.

Condoleezza Rice, Ben Sasse and many other politicians were University professors before they entered politics and took prominent positions including the Secretary of State. Even the CIA intelligence chief David Petraueus taught at US Military Academy. It's a similar route which Shireen Mazari took to enter politics.

On the other hand, we have countless useless politicians who are only MNA and MPAs just because their dad was a politician.

If she was born into an influential family, you should not take her accomplishment away from what she achieved with her hard work. She is a self-made woman and there is no denial to that.

The dynamics of politics in the US and other first-world countries are a world apart from what we see in a developing country like Pakistan. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

Look napak fauj doing in islamabad .now think what they do in blochistan and tribal areas.

The dynamics of politics in the US and other first-world countries are a world apart from what we see in a developing country like Pakistan. It's like comparing apples to oranges.
true and if somebody is capable enough to match that dynamics. We should appreciate it... We don't need 342 duffers in the parliament.. one or two exceptions of having MNAs from the educated class can be made/accepted.

Just start a new party and remake it lol.

true and if somebody is capable enough to match that dynamics. We should appreciate it... We don't need 342 duffers in the parliament.. one or two exceptions of having MNAs from the educated class can be made/accepted.

Pakistan, unlike the developed countries, is still in the process of striving towards a functioning democracy. And right now, what we truly need are educated individuals who have the strength to withstand the pressures imposed by undemocratic forces. We don't want those who simply enjoy the perks of power but run away at the first sign of trouble. The unfortunate reality is that there are plenty of such capable individuals, but influential figures like Mazari hinder their rise based on merit.

Back
Top Bottom