What's new

Ship-Launched Ballistic Missile Dhanush test fired

My thoughts exactly. A third simpler avenue is that the system may itself be a test for basing a ABM(also based on the prithvi) on a ship? Although this is a long shot as so far India has no current or future large scale threat from BMs coming from the sea.

It is inevitable that IN will eventually go down that path, the key word here being eventually. Right now, this threat perception isn't great enough to demand such a system on a priority basis. The IN simply has several higher priority requirements to take care of, for their rather small budget.

But what you are suggesting is unlikely. The ABM system will include the ship based very long range radars as well, something the Patrol vessels clearly cannot deploy. And in any case, a Prithvi based ABM is not feasible for operational roles on a ship.

Or employ Chinese technicians in Pak sub .One hell of the professional Navy that successfully launched their own SLBM in to same sub platform

All major modern navies had lost subs. But India is the only one that had lost a sub while its anchored in the harbor.

Or send the best of Chinese navy personal to operate it.. They managed to sink one of their own submarine already!! Faithful guy, give it a rest!!

This faithfulguy must be your hero. You. Indians bring him up all the time.

All major modern navies had lost subs. But India is the only one that had lost a sub while its anchored in the harbor.

Ya.Ya .Sinking by launching missile :lol:
No other nations Navy performed such a nice feast.

Yes, he is!! Matches you when it comes to stupidity!!
He must be brilliant. How long ago was he on here? I heard so much about this guy. I never see him on here any more.

Can you point ou
t which of their subs sank after launched the missile? Can't find it any where. In any case, you guys still have them beat.

If a backward country like China is your goal and target to strive to, you guys are hopeless.

Can you point ou

t which of their subs sank after launched the missile? Can't find it any where. In any case, you guys still have them beat.

If a backward country like China is your goal and target to strive to, you guys are hopeless.

Congratulations .Now you again divert the subject.Check the google you will get the answer.:D

Go look in the mirror dude..

Haha. I had just joined recently. But I'm glad that my view about India is widely held and respected in thus forum. In any case, I want what is best for people of India.

Can you point ou

India has very potent ASW capabilities.

We have 60~ ASW helicopters, TU-142, IL-38 and now P-8I.

Not counting the hunter-killer nuclear powered INS Chakra which alone has higher displacement than PN subs.

Add to that 9 Kilo class submarines and 4 upgraded Type 209 submarines.

Quite overwhelming for 5 submarines with 2 of them being 45 years old.

Haha. I had just joined recently. But I'm glad that my view about India is widely held and respected in thus forum. In any case, I want what is best for people of India.

Every stupid trollers have his own band of followers!! Nothing to be amused about!!

Back
Top Bottom