What's new

"Shining India, Swaggering India" - Times of India

Götterdämmerung;2967645 said:
Hey, don't try to project your insecurity on other people. And my above advise is also meant for you. :)

BTW, this is an Indian specific thread. It was you guys who brought China in. ;)

Now, don't get hysterical, girl! :)

No need to waste time on those self-evident issues.

When taking with you, many, if not majority of, Indians would first to guess what your nationality is, where you live, where you come from, what your race is, what your social status is, what your profession is… seldom would they evaluate the truth in your arguments, how you derive your conclusion, what studies you mentioned, the quality of the studies and data sources referred… Meanwhile they conveniently forget some “Korean”s or “Japanese” of Indian bred. :lol:

It will not be difficult to feel the profound similarity and connection between that mindset and casteism culture.

I still remember a Swedish who praised Chinese language in an Indian forum and tragically got a permanent ban. – This is how we enjoy this forum and learn some Indians and manifesto of their thingking… In fact it's pretty eye-opening...

Back to the topic.

Swaggering = inferiority complex. That is probably the right equation.

now the chinese finds indians arrogant. for ur kind information in west bengal a bunch of chinese workers were kicked off and thrown outside india bcz they started fighting and beating fellow indian workers without any provocation in 2008.so stop posting craps when u hardly know anything abt india.

To be honest, there are arrogant Chinese as well.

The problem is we only see high officials of India who either proclaimed in 4 years world talks about Mumbai forgets about Shanghai, or China is India’s number one enemy. We never see any similar words from Chinese high level leaders.

The conclusion can only be that India is swaggering, not China. India is not only swaggering, but also looks very uneducated, undiplomatic, uncivilized… to say the least for those instances.

BTW, I welcome your refutation on this.

I don't know why a Chinese shoe maker would travel to primitive India only to hear them bragging?? And if you are on business trip to shoe making towns of the likes of Agra/Kanpur etc, I don't know who will give you the lectures that you often talk about that "India will do this or do that".. That apart from the fact that the people, you would have interacted with, would not be highly conversant in English as well.. Now if you understand the local languages (which numbers in tons) or they understand Chinese, then that's a different story..

So, now, stop telling fake stories about you, the shoe maker's trip of India.. Please spare India, when you plan your next trip.. May be that will help you with not dealing with any kind of complexes.. Deal?? :tup:

See, how your caste ideology comes into display?

We all know that shoe maker is a low caste in your society, but no, not in our civilized ones. A shoe maker can travel to India because he earns his honest money, whereas many Indians can’t afford a comfortable meal and some even starved to death.

You probably have some reason to swagger, but please be respectful to other professionals. This forum is not caste based. I believe so.

To be honest, there are arrogant Chinese as well.

The problem is we only see high officials of India who either proclaimed in 4 years world talks about Mumbai forgets about Shanghai, or China is India’s number one enemy. We never see any similar words from Chinese high level leaders.

The conclusion can only be that India is swaggering, not China. India is not only swaggering, but also looks very uneducated, undiplomatic, uncivilized… to say the least for those instances.

BTW, I welcome your refutation on this.

For some reason, India is obsessive about China. China is still a very poor country. But I guess for a country like India, China is heaven. On the flip side, China barely notices India. India should focus on become like the west. Also, its sad that many Indians regard white people as only servants and beggars in the ideal world. That is very racist.

For some reason, India is obsessive about China. China is still a very poor country. But I guess for a country like India, China is heaven. On the flip side, China barely notices India. India should focus on become like the west. Also, its sad that many Indians regard white people as only servants and beggars in the ideal world. That is very racist.

One can very well see from this very topic who is obsessed with whom, I barely see any Indians commenting on China related topic, but some Chinese compulsive trolls are always there to ruin any topic worth discussing. It seems the new found wealth, after the hundreds of years of humiliation, has got on the nerve of some Chinese.

Also, its sad that many Indians regard white people as only servants and beggars in the ideal world. That is very racist.

On the contrary, it is you who's generalizing and thus being racist to Indians. If I generalize in your way the I should say most Chinese are sadist freaks because of the below incident.

Chinese toddler run over twice after being left on street - Telegraph

And it was not even an idiotic half baked commercial but a real life incident.

Many of the Chinese here like to hide behind democratic country flags coz they think it gives their arguements more values than when representing Communist China.

Chinese talk big about IQ and intelligence but when a guy like me asks them what these high IQ people do for a living only because he notices these high IQ guys online most of the time on the forum posting BS like a nonsense video 100 times just to show Indians in a bad light..they get so hurt like a sissy girl that they dont even borther giving the full job description and run around saying Indians judge people on social status.

Chinese say Indians are the most racist and ignorant people when they forget that its them who have no humanity what so ever and think of insulting the poor as a very respectful thing to show Communist china in good light compared to India.

People who insult poor are the biggest loosers in my eyes and they dont make fun of the poor coz they are very rich and have achieved something good in life but simply to show India as a really terrible country.

Those who have high IQ superiorty complex can open a thread about what profession every indian and Chinese belongs to here and i am 100% sure that most indians here would be well off than the Chinese coz only a looser whose life sucks can post garbage like this every day 100s of times...No sane person having a good life likes to put his feet into trolling gutter every single time!!

One can very well see from this very topic who is obsessed with whom, I barely see any Indians commenting on China related topic, but some Chinese compulsive trolls are always there to ruin any topic worth discussing. It seems the new found wealth, after the hundreds of years of humiliation, has got on the nerve of some Chinese.

On the contrary, it is you who's generalizing and thus being racist to Indians. If I generalize in your way the I should say most Chinese are sadist freaks because of the below incident.

Chinese toddler run over twice after being left on street - Telegraph

And it was not even an idiotic half baked commercial but a real life incident.

I'm not the one that is racist. I've learn it from the video and all the comments on it.

check out the video in this post. The first English sentence is

"The indian airports are so incredible, so wealthy and so many white servants'

Vision 2030: Superpower India | Deccan Chronicle

India in 2030!!!!!!!! - YouTube

Chinese say Indians are the most racist and ignorant people when they forget that its them who have no humanity what so ever and think of insulting the poor as a very respectful thing to show Communist china in good light compared to India.

People who insult poor are the biggest loosers in my eyes and they dont make fun of the poor coz they are very rich and have achieved something good in life but simply to show India as a really terrible country.

You should check out the video that I posted above. Its disgusting, isn't it?

The mighty Chinese are starting to get Diarrhea at the thought of rising India.

I love to see them tell Indians that they are not Indians, wow. It totally exposes their insecurity.

All in all these Chinese resemble the Tamil comedy "Building strongu basement weaku"

youtube.com/watch?v=uMDWYKv7wQU

Isn't the rise of China making overwelmingly more Indians get diarriah?

379.png

Diarrhoea Deaths

As I said, often you Indians trying to degrade China, more so it operates on your India self.

Use your brain! Don’t use your IQ.

I'm not the one that is racist. I've learn it from the video and all the comments on it.

Once again you are basing your logic from a stupid regional commercial and I'm basing my logic based on a real life incident. So who's inference is more correct.

The Real China: Chinese toddler run over twice after being left on street

Check out the above video, it's even more disgusting.

Isn't the rise of China making overwelmingly more Indians get diarriah?

379.png

Diarrhoea Deaths

As I said, often you Indians trying to degrade China, more so it operates on your India self.

Use your brain! Don’t use your IQ.

Or you can just use your eyes and see that the thread was meant for Indians to retrospect and not for Chinese to troll. Or may be the chronic myopia that East Asians suffer is taking it's toll.

Or you can just use your eyes and see that the thread was meant for Indians to retrospect and not for Chinese to troll. Or may be the chronic myopia that East Asians suffer is taking it's toll.

Tell us how your Indian type of retrospect can lead to diarrhea ? See this:
The mighty Chinese are starting to get Diarrhea at the thought of rising India.

With your retrospect, no wonder 60 years ago China lagged behind you, now you lag 60 years behind China.

Tell us how your Indian type of retrospect can lead to diarrhea ? See this:

You should check the first two pages.

To say truth, I really don't understand some Chinese compulsive habit of posting irrelevant and idiotic hate filled comments wherever they find a thread related to India. Here's another example of a Chinese trolling in a perfectly fine thread and then caught lying.

Cf1jV.png

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...geographic-bee-competition-2.html#post2968938

There were some good Chinese posters in this forum, but probably have got bogged down by these swarms of trolls.

And the top 10 most important artists of today as per Newsweek critic

The 10 Most Important Artists of Today - The Daily Beast

1. Gillian Wearing
2. Christian Marclay
3. Marjetica Potrc
4. Artur Zmijewski
5. Tacita Dean
6. Sophie Calle
7. Francis Alÿs
8. Jeff Wall
9. Jeff Koons
10. Damien Hirst

Looks like no Chinese or Indian artists are there.

These kind of lists are very subjective. I have another list where a Chinese artist is at no. 1, who I interviewed a few years ago for a German-French documentary. A rather difficult character I may say.

The 25 Most Important Artists Of 2011 | Complex

This is No joking matter man ,when you had been slave for 200 years you want to return the favour if you have a chance

Back
Top Bottom