What's new

Shiekh Nimr last speech

Crimes that led to Al-Nimr’s execution
DAMMAM: The Kingdom announced Saturday it had executed 47 prisoners convicted of terrorism charges, including Al-Qaida detainees and a prominent Shiite cleric who rallied violent protests against the government.
The Shiite cleric, Nimr Al-Nimr, had been convicted of committing eight crimes and delivering numerous hostile and fiery speeches since 2002 which led to the death and injury of several police officers.
Al-Nimr's speeches were a driving force behind the violent protests that broke out in 2011 in Qatif that served third parties, most notably Iran.
He has been delivering regular religious sermons on Fridays at Imam Hussain Mosque in Al-Awamiyah since 2002. Later his sermons took on a political hue. He accused statesmen and security forces of blasphemy and called for public uprising against the state.
In March 2009, he criticized the Saudi authorities and suggested secession of the Shiite regions to form a united Shiite state. During the Shiite-led protest in Bahrain, Al-Nimr demanded the exit of Gulf armies from Bahrain, criticizing the rulers there, and demanding the release of what he called political prisoners.
In October 2011, he accused the Saudi media and state officials of covering up the "tyrannical oppression" of security forces, describing them as riot troops. In addition, he insulted the leaders and officials, objecting to appointments made by the state.
Al-Nimr demanded the formation of an internal religious opposition front to counter action against the Shiite agitation. Also, he called for public uprisings and disobedience, accusing the Kingdom of killing innocent Shiites.
He was detained several times, most recently on July 8, 2012, when he was shot in the leg by police in an exchange of gunfire. He was taken to hospital for treatment.
On Oct. 15, 2014, Al-Nimr was sentenced to death by the Special Criminal Court for his involvement in supporting terrorist cells facing security forces, resulting in the death and injury of security men and dozens of civilians. He was considered as the most dangerous instigator of sedition in the eastern region of the Kingdom.
Nimr Baqr Al-Nimr was born in 1959 in the city of Al-Awamiyah in Qatif province, and studied in his hometown. He traveled to Iran, where he joined the educational Hawza program for about 10 years before heading to Syria.
The cleric's wife died in 2012 after a bitter struggle with cancer. She was taken to the United State for treatment at government expense.

Peaceful my a55-

He was the leader of a community that is living under suppression since a century.

If he do not raise voice, then who will ? being a leader it was his responsibility.

His blood will change Arabia and this is only the beginning.

for sure the monarchy is now doomed and do not know what to do.

they are now trying to build a 34 nation military that could defend monarchs.

Try going to Iran and make a speech about the rights on Sunnis, i dare you.
Be thankful you are living in Pakistan

Try going to Iran and make a speech about the rights on Sunnis, i dare you.
Be thankful you are living in Pakistan

Please..... do not play foul.

ISLAM = MONARCHY, this Fake Equation cannot hold any longer.

In IRAN the SHIA monarchy already toppled and now the shia should respect the wahabi saudi monarchy after toppling their own shia monarchy.

use common sense.

Monarchy will be history in the universe within next 10 years.

Read or listen to sunni or wahabi Dr. Israr how he praise Shias in his speeches.

In IRAN the SHIA monarchy already toppled and now the shia should respect the wahabi saudi monarchy after toppling their own shia monarchy.

use common sense.

Read or listen to sunni or wahabi Dr. Israr how he praise Shias in his speeches.

this monarchy and khomenai business is going to ruin middle east-

use common sense.

so you are a follower of Dr Israr?

this monarchy and khomenai business is going to ruin middle east-

Trust in GOD. No one can ruin if Allah swt wants and if Allah swt decides then no one can stop.

think self. should not be on the wrong side.

so you are a follower of Dr Israr?

I thanks to Allah swt that i am follower of Prophet's appointed 12 Imams and their Rep. Imam Khomeini. R.A.

for sure sunni scholars do not talk from shia sources.

Trust in GOD. No one can ruin if Allah swt wants and if Allah swt decides then no one can stop.

think self. should not be on the wrong side.

I thanks to Allah swt that i am follower of Prophet's appointed 12 Imams and their Rep. Imam Khomeini. R.A.

for sure sunni scholars do not talk from shia sources.

then why are you referring to Dr Israr because one thing he said that suits you then what about 100 other things he says that goes against you?

I would love to read about when did Prophet appointed 12 imams and Imam Khomeini.

why not quote Dr. Israr or Modoodi any sunni who support Shia ?

Modoodi shia bhai bhai was once popular in 70s.

it is tiring that everytime we always to start teach A. B. C to people like you. very sad.

anyway watch this on youtube: TkXeuBMgoFc

Think why you do not know. who kept you ignorant.

there is too much you can find yourself and this is not the forum for such discussion.

you are what you remain. what we are we remain.

so do not think you are genius when you do not know.

If we start this it will get very messy to lets just forget it, for you its your religion for me its mine.

He was the leader of a community that is living under suppression since a century.

If he do not raise voice, then who will ? being a leader it was his responsibility.

His blood will change Arabia and this is only the beginning.

for sure the monarchy is now doomed and do not know what to do.

they are now trying to build a 34 nation military that could defend monarchs.

The Evil Regime would have long Gone if Not for America and Israel I don't know Wat will change this time

Dude you have no shame in insulting the great and brave Man.

history is not going to forget him. monarchs will feel the heat and monarchy will begin to melt.

Respect for the brave man for talking truth and following the Path of Imam Hussain a.s.

your monarchs tried to bribe him, but failed. they had no choice but to kill him to save their monarchy.

Going by your logic..Osama Bin Laden was also a great brave man??? Because he was standing up to great evil empire the US of A and Israel??

I never understand the selective logic and ethics of Shias??

What you expect from Monarchs ?

opposition is not terrorism. you can't kill anyone on grounds of opposition.

He is hero of Islam against monarchy.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
قَالَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ والهِ وَسَلَّمَ
أَحَبُّ الْجِهَادِ إِلَى اللَّهِ كَلِمَةُ حَقٍّ تُقَالُ لإِمَامٍ جَائِرٍ

Only acceptable monarchy is that of an Ayatollah..Like the grand Ayatollah of Iran is now worth 90 Billion USD..
Selective logic and ethics..typical among Shia!

Monarchy is a style of government where rulership passes between a group of interlinked people..doesnt have to be a single family or relatives. All the grand power in Iran is in the hand of one Ayatollah...democracy is a sham in Iran..

World history shows that humans even progressed under monarchy like Roman empire or dictatorship like Hitler..but not under theocracy like Iran!

everybody conedem about shiek nimr killing, but why nobody talk about other 47 man also been hanged same time . is it because they didn't work or take any prescription for any powerful master of reason? If you say killing some one is wrong, than its goes for every body , but when you separate the victims and cry for only one than obviase you are not crying for because people are victimise but you lost your man , so if that is the case ? , shiek nimre working for Iranian agenda and try to destabilise KSA
than they have all right to silent him, that goes same to Iran if any one try to destabilise iran they will hang him too.

Back
Top Bottom