What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

Now the newly built J-15 have been re-swapped back to WS-10H, so this means that WS-10H now can operate properly on the aircraft carrier.

View attachment 218659

Are You sure this is a new & recent image ??? IMO it is simply one from 2011 ... the scene showing one WS-10-powered J-15 in front of a row of J-11BH and BSH for the PLANAF is from 17. May 2011 !

Deino

Are You sure this is a new & recent image ??? IMO it is simply one from 2011 ... the scene showing one WS-10-powered J-15 in front of a row of J-11BH and BSH for the PLANAF is from 17. May 2011 !

Deino

It is the recent pic, because the original J-15 prototypes with WS-10H all got the numbers such as 55X.

While these aircrafts are the production models, not the prototypes.

9F5IM3NN4T8E0001.jpg

Will they be available for export ? :P

Hi,

Do you mean to say for Pakistan!

This is coming right out of the I would say 'horses mouth' but no---it is coming from the jockey that rides the horse---if Pakistan wants it--it is available to Pakistan---in the naval version non aircraft carrier type---or other version.

This is coming right out of the I would say 'horses mouth' but no---it is coming from the jockey that rides the horse-
what u mean to say? o_O Is their any possibility that Pak navy will get a chance for J11D/J15/J16? or all such things r assumptions?

what u mean to say? o_O Is their any possibility that Pak navy will get a chance for J11D/J15/J16? or all such things r assumptions?

What I mean to say is that if Pakistan air force or navy want this or any other version of this aircraft---it is available to Pakistan. The only issue in the past was the engine---. I got the information on my last visit to Pakistan.

Pakistan already has something high end in its possession---but I cannot give any details about it.

The military relationship between Pakistan and China has gone to a totally different level.

Hi,

Do you mean to say for Pakistan!

This is coming right out of the I would say 'horses mouth' but no---it is coming from the jockey that rides the horse---if Pakistan wants it--it is available to Pakistan---in the naval version non aircraft carrier type---or other version.
Well even with best economy and massive defense budget instead of these I would love PAF to go for J-11 D and J-10 C and for more new F-16 and than focus on 5th Generation

It is the recent pic, because the original J-15 prototypes with WS-10H all got the numbers such as 55X.

While these aircrafts are the production models, not the prototypes.

Honestly, that's not correct ... these images are all from 17. May 2011 (and a few days later 26. May) and they all show a WS-10-powered aircraft without a number. IMO it was simply the later '554' !

J-15 + WS-10 - 26.5.11.jpg
J-15 - 17.5.11 clearly with WS-10A - 06 + J-11BSH 08 81088.jpg
J-15 - 17.5.11 clearly with WS-10A - 04.jpg

What I mean to say is that if Pakistan air force or navy want this or any other version of this aircraft---it is available to Pakistan. The only issue in the past was the engine---. I got the information on my last visit to Pakistan.

Pakistan already has something high end in its possession---but I cannot give any details about it.

The military relationship between Pakistan and China has gone to a totally different level.
yr ap ki baton se bht tasali hoti he :cray: mjhe to curiosity ne mar dala he

What are other features of J-15 I mean radar system and if your J-11 D is better or at least equal to SU-35 than why are you still producing or going to produce J-16 ???

The J-11D is a heavy air superiority fighter mainly for defence purposes while the J-16 is a fighter/attacker for offence purposes,with the two using different AESA radars developed by CETC's No. 14 Inst. in Nanjing and AVIC's No. 607 Inst. in Wuxi,respectively。

The J-11D is a heavy air superiority fighter mainly for defence purposes while the J-16 is a fighter/attacker for offence purposes,with the two using different AESA radars developed by CETC's No. 14 Inst. in Nanjing and AVIC's No. 607 Inst. in Wuxi,respectively。
Okay you have explained it good

Well, it is the recent pic according to the big shrimp.

Also, one J-15 with WS-10H is now testing on Liaoning according to the CD forum.

o.k. ... however - I admit - I remain skeptical since IMO both aircraft are too much the same !

Back
Top Bottom