What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

You can't even make it if Russians showed you the blue prints.

another funny attempt for an incompetent Indian troll to bash on Chinese equipment. Name one other media besides Indian media thinks India produce good indigenous military hardware. what a joke LOL! :omghaha:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!! Chines trol finds it difficult to defend the expose of his own media.

You mean to tell me your LCA carries more weapons than a Flanker variant? Go seek treatment before the disease spreads to the rest of your brain.

Perhaps one day we'll be able to reach LCA's level. Do you always get orgasms from rumour mill articles?

Typical Chinese troll finding it difficult to defend the exposure of his own media.

Very entertaining.

When J15S enter into service, we will solve the problem. No matter how, China navy will be the strongest power in Asia by year 2025. Look the ways of Indian troll cheerleading here, it's just matter of time Pla navy kick your lame a$$.

When WS15 engine get ready at 2016, you will see totally different J15 performance. MAX 16.5 tons of thrust power per renders it unbelievable paylaod, China is ahead of India too much in aviation field. China's rudimentary industry infrastructure is way better than India. The only opponent of China is USA.

Our strategy is regional security in South China Sea and protecting our sea route abroad. We cannot rely on the US to protect our economic asset.

Our strategic thinking already place the mass induction of J-15 with around the time frame of the new aircraft carriers battle group. We MUST defend our territorial integrity and asset and there is NO wasteful spending as you claimed in your post. It is our economic lifeline and we will achieve our independent development without disruption and threat from the West.

Honestly, i don't really care about this. PLAN want to operate their fighter at sea at Restricted envelope is their problem.

I said my piece already, like it, take it, don't like it, move on :)

Max payload is 6.6 tons according to the GAD。

If you do 6.6 ton (which is ~12,000 lbs), the jet will plunge into the sea when takes off, the max payload is somewhere around 4,400 lbs payload, full fuel.

6.6 tons is on land or maybe using a catapult, not ski jump takes off. US Marine guideline is no more than 2.5 tons payload on LHD, RN guildline is 2 ton on their harrier. No way a ski jump carrier can launch a medium size planes with 6 tons of payload....

The Russian Navy has a fleet of approximately 20 Su-33s, which are expected to be life expired by 2015. Production of new Su-33s is possible but not cost-effective for small volumes. The MiG-29K was more convenient, as the Indian Navy had already ordered the aircraft, saving on development and production set-up. India paid $730 million for the development and delivery of 16 units, while 24 for the Russian Navy would cost approximately $1 billion.[43] In September 2011, it was announced that the MiG-29K was to conduct its first at-sea deployment on board Admiral Kuznetsov in the Mediterranean.[44]

The Russian Navy ordered 24 MiG-29Ks in late 2009 for the Admiral Kuznetsov.[45] Deliveries of the MiG-29K for the Russian Navy started in 2010.[46][47] MiG and Russia were in final negotiations for an order for more MiG-29K/KUB aircraft in August 2011,[48] with an order for 20 MiG-29K fighter-bombers and four MiG-29KUB operational trainers for operation from Admiral Kuznetsov, replacing the Sukhoi Su-33, being officially announced during February 2012

From Wikipedia

The J-15 is superior to the Mig-29 in almost every way, btw, all J-15s are made with WS-10A engines, no foreign engines used for this new fighter. This isn't a secret. All stats are available anywhere.

The only thing is the Liaoning is not a carrier capable of maximizing this fighter, which will be solved in the next carrier, as this is a test carrier.

I was skeptical on the test carrier as I thought this is for combat, but as more info is released, this really seem like a test carrier, for example the J-15 wheels are built for Catapult launch.

It is more than likely China will be the second best navy before 2025.

BTW, nobody in the West ever goes, you know who produces reliable stuff? The Russians. You want to talk engine? UK, France, Germany, and US. The rest are well the rest.

The only thing is the Liaoning is not a carrier capable of maximizing this fighter, which will be solved in the next carrier, as this is a test carrier.

Now this is the problem i have been saying all along, Liaoning cannot bring out 100% of the J-15, why don't they wait for their own CATOBAR Carrier comes out first, then introduce the J-15? It's like you have a sniper rifle that it can shoot accurately within 5000 yards, but you purposely test them on a pistol range.......

CATOBAR and STOBAR/STOVL carrier are two different operation, hence it is seperated in the US Military. USMC command STOBAR OPs while USN command CATOBAR OPs

Max payload is 6.6 tons according to the GAD。
Who is GAD?
Actually, 婆三大师已经说了具体参数了,看到的别告诉阿三,让他们自己意淫去

Do you copy and paste your own post? That's considered spamming, and yet you accuse me of trolling. You are indeed a full certified retard.

Funny Chinese Trolls miss conversation decorum in frustration.

Very entertaining.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom